PDA

View Full Version : Biden's bad habits

NightTrain
08-25-2014, 01:06 AM
Looks like the Obama and Moochelle aren't the only ones playing at international playboy jet-setters getting their Golf on.

Biden had his office try to silence the Air Force and not comply with a Freedom of Information Act request, and it backfired.

“They are covering up,” an Air Force officer told Kessler. “We spent a lot of time compiling the records, but Biden’s office said logs for each flight would have to be consulted. This is a smokescreen designed to delay providing any records as long as possible.”

The records were eventually released to Kessler by an Air Force officer who “was outraged that Biden’s office would taint the Air Force by politicizing its FOIA process.”

The records show Biden’s trips—which include multiple daily flights between Washington, D.C., and Wilmington, Delaware—cost taxpayers nearly $1 million between January 2009 and March 2013. This does not include crew costs or the cost of ferrying Biden between the vice president’s residence at the Naval Observatory and Andrews Air Force Base.

“Every three or four weeks when it’s warm, Biden gets up there on Saturday and then will fly back on Air Force Two,” a Secret Service agent told Kessler. “While Air Force Two is sitting on the tarmac at Andrews, he goes up and plays golf with the president at Andrews Air Force Base, gets back on the plane, and flies back to Delaware. Let me tell you something, that is egregious.”

An Air Force source also told Kessler that Biden regularly schedules single events in Arizona so he can fly there on the public dime to play golf.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/joe-biden-stonewalled-foia-request-to-hide-travel-costs/

Hope the anonymous USAF officer doesn't get found out... he'll be canned in short order if he's identified.

Gunny
08-25-2014, 07:29 AM
Hmmm ... I thought this was going to about him waking up and continuing to breathe.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-25-2014, 08:56 AM
Hmmm ... I thought this was going to about him waking up and continuing to breathe.

Biden is a joke. He is a fool that was put in place at the start to give candidate bamscum credibility on the foreign affairs aspect during a Presidential election campaign . The real target is Obama the lousy traitor.
Biden just doing what every dem does, steal from the taxpayers , pats self on the back and arrogantly thinks "we peons" are too stupid to ever see anything.
Truth is -ALL- these corrupt politicians including the ones that are engaged in treason(Obama for sure) should be brought to justice!
Should have to face their day in court and face legal punishment..
Can not be done while they control everything including the entire court system from top to bottom ..

I had hope it was about that myself Gunny!! :laugh: --Tyr

aboutime
08-25-2014, 02:42 PM
Doesn't One need to be awake/conscious in order to have a bad habit?

Redrose
08-25-2014, 04:19 PM
His biggest bad habit is opening his mouth before engaging his brain.