PDA

View Full Version : Police czar

Gaffer
08-26-2014, 08:09 PM
So now the black caucus is calling for their president to create a police czar to federalize all police forces. Nationalizing the police would be outright horrific. But I bet they try.

http://twitchy.com/2014/08/25/congressional-black-caucus-wants-police-czar-to-oversee-local-law-enforcement/

The actual evidence is painting a much different picture of the Michael Brown shooting by a Ferguson, Missouri police officer than the media narrative which stoked a week of riots and protests. That hasn’t deterred the Congressional Black Caucus from trying to turn the incident into a federal power grab. Politico reports:

Rep. Elijah Cummings, along with other members of the Congressional Black Caucus, sent a letter Monday to President Barack Obama, urging the administration to pursue changes to local law enforcement structure to “prevent more Fergusons,” including a federal czar to oversee local law enforcement.

“The administration must quickly establish a national commission to review existing police policies and practices,” the letter reads. “And identify the best policies and practices that can prevent more Fergusons and vastly improve policing in communities across the nation.”

I'm surprised no one else has brought this up. Again there's another DNC power grab. I saw one brief mention on this on FOX this afternoon and nothing else has been said. This is dangerous stuff. They want to take the power from sheriff's and police chiefs and let the feds run things.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-26-2014, 09:41 PM
So now the black caucus is calling for their president to create a police czar to federalize all police forces. Nationalizing the police would be outright horrific. But I bet they try.

http://twitchy.com/2014/08/25/congressional-black-caucus-wants-police-czar-to-oversee-local-law-enforcement/

The actual evidence is painting a much different picture of the Michael Brown shooting by a Ferguson, Missouri police officer than the media narrative which stoked a week of riots and protests. That hasn’t deterred the Congressional Black Caucus from trying to turn the incident into a federal power grab. Politico reports:

Rep. Elijah Cummings, along with other members of the Congressional Black Caucus, sent a letter Monday to President Barack Obama, urging the administration to pursue changes to local law enforcement structure to “prevent more Fergusons,” including a federal czar to oversee local law enforcement.

“The administration must quickly establish a national commission to review existing police policies and practices,” the letter reads. “And identify the best policies and practices that can prevent more Fergusons and vastly improve policing in communities across the nation.”

I'm surprised no one else has brought this up. Again there's another DNC power grab. I saw one brief mention on this on FOX this afternoon and nothing else has been said. This is dangerous stuff. They want to take the power from sheriff's and police chiefs and let the feds run things.

Remember that civilian force the damn obam dictator wanted????
Yes, it has returned now with a plea from black leaders to a black skunk.
More power to the messiah in his remaining glory, eh?
Sure, turn all authority over to him even down the to state, county and city levels.
The blacks in this country want only to rule and live on everybody else's
dime and sweat.
oopsie, there me just went all racist again.. :laugh::laugh::laugh:--Tyr

p.s. Ever notice how having a black caucus isn't racist??
Yet they would not ever allow a white caucus would they???
Wake up people!!!!

SassyLady
08-26-2014, 11:31 PM

Perhaps they want to make this happen. What I keep hearing is that the ratio of police to community needs to be corrected. If 90% of community is black, then 90% of police force should be black. Somehow, liberals think this will keep black kids from being shot. Seriously?

Gunny
08-27-2014, 03:54 AM

I had to walk away and come back to this. I completely agree. The federal government can go to Hell and take the "Congresional Black Caucus" with it. I guarantee you that won't work in THIS state. I will refer you to Reconstruction and the Davis Police as an example. :)

Jeff
08-27-2014, 05:06 AM
This is all not going to end well. Obama has been pushing racism since we heard of him and I am afraid now that he has these idiots on his side they will try and take some kind of action at which point, well it isn't going to end well.

Kathianne
08-27-2014, 05:35 AM
Perhaps they want to make this happen. What I keep hearing is that the ratio of police to community needs to be corrected. If 90% of community is black, then 90% of police force should be black. Somehow, liberals think this will keep black kids from being shot. Seriously?

They tried this with the schools back in the 70's. It didn't work out for the kids and the repercussions are still being felt today.

Gaffer
08-27-2014, 06:38 AM
This would be the end game to keep him in power and elevate black supremacy, maybe create an apartheid govt with the black minority ruling over everyone else. The Democrat Nazi Communists would then have one party rule.

I have become more and more prejudice in my old age and this kind of stuff just adds to it.

Shall we add fuel to the fire.

Hmmmm, Makes YouWonder!!

7/18- JimmieNorman, white male murdered by black male.. No national news.

7/18- TerryTaylor, white male murdered by black male. No national news.

7/17- CindyRaygoza, white female murdered by black male. No national news.

7/11- LuisAguilar, 91 year old Hispanic male murdered by black male. No national news.

7/10- BrittanySimpson, white female murdered by black male. No national news.

7/6- SarahGoode, white female murdered by black male. No national news.

7/6- JeffreyWesterfield, white male murdered by black male. No national news.

7/5- Perry Renn,white male murdered by black male. No national news.

7/3- LaureyKennedy, white female still in coma from beating by black male. No nationalnews

7/3 Eric Mollet,white male murdered by black male. No national news.

7/2 RupertAnderson, white male murdered by black male. No national news.

7/2 JenniferKingeter, white female murdered by black male. No national news.

6/30 JimBrennan, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/29 PaulShephard, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/27 ShirleyBarone, white female, murdered by black male.. No national news.

6/27 PenelopeSpencer, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/27 Inga Evans,white female, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/26 JakeRameau, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/25 GinaBurger, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/24 NathanDasher, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/22 JonathanPrice, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/20 JohnWhitmore, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/18 JohnYingling, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/17 AllynReeves, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/15 MichaelBeaver, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/11 AngelaCook, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/11 NathanHall, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/7 HarryBriggs, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/5 LauraBachman, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/2 RobertMohler, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/1 WilliamHeadley, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

And no lootingof the community by white people. We must be doing it wrong.

I'm surprised there's not a media czar. At least not one that we know of.

Got this in an email so no I can't provide a link.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2014, 07:34 AM
This would be the end game to keep him in power and elevate black supremacy, maybe create an apartheid govt with the black minority ruling over everyone else. The Democrat Nazi Communists would then have one party rule.

I have become more and more prejudice in my old age and this kind of stuff just adds to it.

Shall we add fuel to the fire.

Hmmmm, Makes YouWonder!!

7/18- JimmieNorman, white male murdered by black male.. No national news.

7/18- TerryTaylor, white male murdered by black male. No national news.

7/17- CindyRaygoza, white female murdered by black male. No national news.

7/11- LuisAguilar, 91 year old Hispanic male murdered by black male. No national news.

7/10- BrittanySimpson, white female murdered by black male. No national news.

7/6- SarahGoode, white female murdered by black male. No national news.

7/6- JeffreyWesterfield, white male murdered by black male. No national news.

7/5- Perry Renn,white male murdered by black male. No national news.

7/3- LaureyKennedy, white female still in coma from beating by black male. No nationalnews

7/3 Eric Mollet,white male murdered by black male. No national news.

7/2 RupertAnderson, white male murdered by black male. No national news.

7/2 JenniferKingeter, white female murdered by black male. No national news.

6/30 JimBrennan, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/29 PaulShephard, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/27 ShirleyBarone, white female, murdered by black male.. No national news.

6/27 PenelopeSpencer, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/27 Inga Evans,white female, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/26 JakeRameau, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/25 GinaBurger, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/24 NathanDasher, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/22 JonathanPrice, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/20 JohnWhitmore, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/18 JohnYingling, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/17 AllynReeves, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/15 MichaelBeaver, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/11 AngelaCook, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/11 NathanHall, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/7 HarryBriggs, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/5 LauraBachman, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/2 RobertMohler, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/1 WilliamHeadley, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

And no lootingof the community by white people. We must be doing it wrong.

I'm surprised there's not a media czar. At least not one that we know of.

Got this in an email so no I can't provide a link.

I'll bet anybody here 20 bucks that is only a partial list.. Has to be many, many more victims unless that list is for the weekly/monthly tally..-Tyr