PDA

View Full Version : CNN Should Be Declared A Terrorist Orgainzation

Gunny
08-27-2014, 01:02 PM
Three things have happened in the world the past week and a half:

Michael Brown was murdered in cold blood.

Robin Williams got depressed over his addictions and killed himself.

Some kid shot her instructor with an UZI.

And they just beat it into your head constantly, day after day. Same crap, different dumb question. I find it annoying because I see it for what it is. Unfortunately, people (Obama IS President) believe it.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch .... our President makes a comment about the VA. I guess that's okay though. I can't imagine the catastrophe he would bring about actually addressing a real issue.:laugh:

namvet
08-27-2014, 04:00 PM
good news is layoffs on the way

snip:

According to a report in The Wrap (http://www.thewrap.com/buyouts-layoffs-550-turner-cnn-hln/), CNN and sister network Headline News are planning to lay off 550 staffers, a huge and very painful cutback.
Some 550 buyouts are to be offered at Time Warner's Turner network this week, including a large number of those at CNN and HLN, which will lead to layoffs if they are not taken voluntarily, according to an individual with knowledge of the network's plans.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/08/cable_karma_fox_news_soars_as_cnn_reportedly_to_an nounce_huge_layoffs.html#ixzz3Bd0rMoKu

I don't turn on the TV in the morning anymore. at the top of the list is the lastest rapes, murders and killing by blacks. it was gettin' old fast

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-28-2014, 10:23 AM
Welcome to the reality of the Obama Amerika! The one many of us warned was coming the day the bastard was elected.
Our nation shat in its cereal bowl that day and then shat in it again four years..
Those that voted for the bastard deserve to get what their blindness, apathy, guilt and stupidity called for!
We that opposed the insanity deserve to see justice served.
Yet as always that requires great sacrifice.
Will we make it, will we stop this runaway corrupt treason?
Is it too late?
Do ENOUGH Americans still have that kind of courage and fortitude?
SADLY, I have very serious doubts that they do...
Education system and media have spent decades dumbing down millions, and advancing millions more far more ignorant invaders coming in to get us into this state of stupidity and abject blindness IMHO!
Liberals== worse than Nazis, muslims worse than Nazis, dems worse = power hungry sell outs that are dumb as shat and arrogant as hell .. -Tyr

Gaffer
08-28-2014, 10:50 AM
DNC = Democrat Nazi Communists. They are a hybrid of the three And they are so busy playing their political games they don't even see the muslim threat breathing down their necks.

Drummond
08-28-2014, 03:12 PM
DNC = Democrat Nazi Communists. They are a hybrid of the three And they are so busy playing their political games they don't even see the muslim threat breathing down their necks.:clap::clap::clap:

God .. this is a bit too close to the British Labour Party for comfort. Except .. I suspect that our Lefties HALF see the threat, but they consider it too politically incorrect to begin to admit to it !

And the BBC is just too bloody arrogant in its propagandising to care.

I'd love to see the BBC get such a 'Terrorist Organisation' declaration applied to it ... especially after all their recent pro-Hamas stuff ....

Gaffer
08-28-2014, 03:56 PM
:clap::clap::clap:

God .. this is a bit too close to the British Labour Party for comfort. Except .. I suspect that our Lefties HALF see the threat, but they consider it too politically incorrect to begin to admit to it !

And the BBC is just too bloody arrogant in its propagandising to care.

I'd love to see the BBC get such a 'Terrorist Organisation' declaration applied to it ... especially after all their recent pro-Hamas stuff ....

Unfortunately most of our media is much like the BBC. I often refer to our media as the new TASS news agency.

Drummond
08-28-2014, 04:26 PM
Unfortunately most of our media is much like the BBC. I often refer to our media as the new TASS news agency.

Considering your description, I'm not surprised !:eek:

How available to US audiences is Al Jazeera ? I think I'm right in saying that, over here, we have Al Jazeera's English language station available on EVERY SINGLE broadcasting system we have (Freeview, Sky Satellite, FreeSat, Cable .. you name it, they ALL transmit it ... I even saw Al Jazeera added to that very few High Definition selection of TV channels, Freeview carries .. !).

Gaffer
08-28-2014, 04:36 PM
al jazera is available here on some cable and satellite systems. But they aren't watched and recently had to lay off a bunch of people because they are not making the money they expected. They are also being sued by none other than al gore. They are not exactly a big success over here.