PDA

View Full Version : Shattered

Gunny
08-27-2014, 11:50 PM
I'm STILL LMAO. Finally figured out how to deal with you after 14 years. You've actually brought tears to my eyes. Hardass little shattered ... afraid of bugs. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

shattered
08-27-2014, 11:54 PM
Ok. If THAT steps on your foot, and tries to eat your dogs, you're going to flip your lid, too.

Gunny
08-28-2014, 12:00 AM
Ok. If THAT steps on your foot, and tries to eat your dogs, you're going to flip your lid, too.

I can hardly text or type. Shattered. Tough ass little mean girl. Always telling me to suck it up and quit being a wuss. Afraid of bugs.:laugh:

I'll tell you this .. you've totally got me in tears, and I haven't quit laughing for 10 minutes.

shattered
08-28-2014, 12:02 AM
I can hardly text or type. Shattered. Tough ass little mean girl. Always telling me to suck it up and quit being a wuss. Afraid of bugs.:laugh:

I'll tell you this .. you've totally got me in tears, and I haven't quit laughing for 10 minutes.

That bug is the size of a Cessna172.

Gunny
08-28-2014, 12:02 AM
We're TOTALLY renegotiating our relationship. If I can quit laughing long enough to do it. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

shattered
08-28-2014, 12:03 AM
We're TOTALLY renegotiating our relationship. If I can quit laughing long enough to do it. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ain't negotiating shit. Bugs die. Simple.

Gunny
08-28-2014, 12:04 AM
That bug is the size of a Cessna172.

Why don't you just pick it up and toss it over the rail?:angel:

shattered
08-28-2014, 12:07 AM
Why don't you just pick it up and toss it over the rail?:angel:

Look. IT spread its wings at me. *I* picked up both dogs, went in the house and locked the door, because it's just supposed to go find a tree.

Gunny
08-28-2014, 12:10 AM
Ain't negotiating shit. Bugs die. Simple.

Doesn't matter if you kill that bug or not. (insert evil cackle) I'm not afraid of them. Which means I can just bring some to see you, right? (insert evil cackle again)

Gunny
08-28-2014, 12:12 AM
Look. IT spread its wings at me. *I* picked up both dogs, went in the house and locked the door, because it's just supposed to go find a tree.

OMG. You are such a freakin' girl. You just made me spit out my Coke.

It's a stupid harmless bug. Trust me, it isn't out to get you. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

shattered
08-28-2014, 12:14 AM
Hah. There's your entertainment. Good night. :)

Gunny
08-28-2014, 12:20 AM
Hah. There's your entertainment. Good night. :)

You are my best friend. No matter what crap I pull or how dumb I get, I can always count on you. :)

Gunny
08-28-2014, 12:28 AM
And I promise to not throw bugs at you. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

jimnyc
08-28-2014, 05:43 AM
I'm with Shattered here, to an extent, as I believe a spider is a bug? I'll break out a flamethrower or gun before I come within 5' of most of them. And if something spreads its wings at me, and it ain't no damn bird, it's getting a baseball bat!!

jimnyc
08-28-2014, 05:50 AM

Wait a minute, I missed this picture somehow, isn't that just a grasshopper? I don't think them suckers bite, but they will jump on you!

Gunny
08-28-2014, 05:54 AM
I'm with Shattered here, to an extent, as I believe a spider is a bug? I'll break out a flamethrower or gun before I come within 5' of most of them. And if something spreads its wings at me, and it ain't no damn bird, it's getting a baseball bat!!

Great. Now YOU got me LMAO! :laugh:

This a conspiracy, right? You and shattered are trying to make me laugh myself to death. cuz you KNOW I'm allergic to that laughing crap.

They're bugs. Step on them. :laugh:

darin
08-28-2014, 06:20 AM
wat da fuq? SHATTERED? Wha? Ghosts of the past? Next GotZoom will show up, eh?

Gunny
08-28-2014, 06:32 AM

Shattered comes with me. Period. Always has. You mess with her, I'll take time out from killing her bugs with a sword to beat you up. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Y'all ARE trying to hurt me aren't you? I'm just laughing my ass off. I've been laughing more the last 8 hours than I have the last 8 years.

What's REALLY sad is you know I'm going to have to kiss her a$$ a LOT for this. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

jimnyc
08-28-2014, 06:46 AM

There are about 20 names I wish would come back in addition to Shattered, and Gotzoom is one of them!! Did you used to work with him?

jimnyc
08-28-2014, 06:48 AM
Great. Now YOU got me LMAO! :laugh:

This a conspiracy, right? You and shattered are trying to make me laugh myself to death. cuz you KNOW I'm allergic to that laughing crap.

They're bugs. Step on them. :laugh:

Depends on the bug. When I had my lizards, I would pick up like 50-100 crickets at a time, or silk worms. I still have no issue with flies, grasshoppers and a few other benign bugs. But spiders? Or other unidentified little creatures with more than 4 legs, and miniature teeth that do more damage than a running elephant? I'd rather take a short ride to the South Bronx and take my chances! LOL

jimnyc
08-28-2014, 06:50 AM
Shattered comes with me. Period. Always has. You mess with her, I'll take time out from killing her bugs with a sword to beat you up. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Y'all ARE trying to hurt me aren't you? I'm just laughing my ass off. I've been laughing more the last 8 hours than I have the last 8 years.

What's REALLY sad is you know I'm going to have to kiss her a$$ a LOT for this. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I know she probably wants to secretly shoot me. But seeing old names is cool, even those that scare me a little, and I'm glad to have her back. Hopefully we can get her posting more. Then we need to get more liberals in here for her, so she doesn't have to keep playing with bugs. :)

CSM
08-28-2014, 07:06 AM
Bugs??? Really???

NightTrain
08-28-2014, 08:36 AM

I googled that bug, since we don't have those up here.

I think that's a Katydid... basically kind of a grasshopper. The Brits call them Bush Crickets.

They don't eat people or dogs, and favor plants.

http://tjsgarden.com/2012/11/28/insect-like-green-leaf-bug-true-katydids/

Nice to see you again, Shattered. Been a few years, and I didn't know you were afraid of wee little green bugs!

Maybe Gunny can bring over his RPG to dispatch that for you.

CSM
08-28-2014, 09:02 AM
I googled that bug, since we don't have those up here.

I think that's a Katydid... basically kind of a grasshopper. The Brits call them Bush Crickets.

They don't eat people or dogs, and favor plants.

http://tjsgarden.com/2012/11/28/insect-like-green-leaf-bug-true-katydids/

Nice to see you again, Shattered. Been a few years, and I didn't know you were afraid of wee little green bugs!

Maybe Gunny can bring over his RPG to dispatch that for you.

Gunny is a Marine...he'll do it in with a K-Bar

NightTrain
08-28-2014, 09:09 AM
Gunny is a Marine...he'll do it in with a K-Bar

I was going to say BAR, but I don't think those are standard issue anymore!

My Gramps always got almost misty-eyed when he talked about his BAR back in WWII as a Marine.

CSM
08-28-2014, 09:28 AM
I was going to say BAR, but I don't think those are standard issue anymore!

My Gramps always got almost misty-eyed when he talked about his BAR back in WWII as a Marine.

The BAR was a good rugged weapon for its day. Could still be very effective in the right hands.

Gunny
08-28-2014, 10:11 AM
Bugs??? Really???

I know, right? Ms Hardass is afraid of bugs. Now you got me going again. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gaffer
08-28-2014, 10:54 AM
I know, right? Ms Hardass is afraid of bugs. Now you got me going again. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

All I can say is she better not ever take a trip to Southeast Asia. Every insect over there wants to bite, sting, pinch or drink your blood.

Gunny
08-28-2014, 11:19 AM
All I can say is she better not ever take a trip to Southeast Asia. Every insect over there wants to bite, sting, pinch or drink your blood.

No kidding. Right? They got bugs there I couldn't even identify. :laugh:

I couldn't resist. Sorry. She's been kicking my ass for years. And she's afraid of bugs. STILL making me laugh. You can just bet I'm going to pay for this too. :laugh:

fj1200
08-28-2014, 12:42 PM

I think the people just bite back over there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acxbx-DUkL4

Blech!

Gunny
08-28-2014, 12:43 PM
Okay, HERE is payback. I have ONE fucking fly in my room. And the little MFer won't leave me alone for shit. Coincidence?

His brother's dead though.

hjmick
08-28-2014, 01:20 PM
Good to see Shattered posting...

shattered
08-28-2014, 01:42 PM

;)

GotZoom
08-28-2014, 01:53 PM
Yeah. You just never know what might happen.

Gunny
08-28-2014, 01:54 PM
;)

Oh sure, be nice to HIM.

Gonna go find me a big-a$$ beetle ....

shattered
08-28-2014, 01:56 PM

Never know.. LOL!

shattered
08-28-2014, 01:57 PM
Oh sure, be nice to HIM.

Gonna go find me a big-a$$ beetle ....

He doesn't laugh at me for bugs. Other things, sure... But not bugs.

GotZoom
08-28-2014, 02:04 PM

There are plenty of other things. Trust me.

Gunny
08-28-2014, 02:05 PM

No, I think people are just happy to see you back, dear. Reminds me of one of my favorite sayings ...

"Be careful what you wish for."

Oh and .....:smoke:

shattered
08-28-2014, 02:05 PM
There are plenty of other things. Trust me.

:slap:

shattered
08-28-2014, 02:07 PM
No, I think people are just happy to see you back, dear. Reminds me of one of my favorite sayings ...

"Be careful what you wish for."

Oh and .....:smoke:

For you, too. :drillsarge: :slap:

GotZoom
08-28-2014, 02:07 PM
:slap:

Yeah. Like that's gonna stop me.

You know better than that.

shattered
08-28-2014, 02:09 PM
Now that I've livened up the ruckus room, I'm going to go do something productive. :)

GotZoom
08-28-2014, 02:10 PM
Now that I've livened up the ruckus room, I'm going to go do something productive. :)

Oh Goodie!

I'm out!

:dance:

Gunny
08-28-2014, 02:17 PM
For you, too. :drillsarge: :slap:

I already knew I wasn't getting out of this. :laugh:

You're mean to me but I can go out back and get an equalizer now. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Drummond
08-28-2014, 02:25 PM
Great thread !! I've enjoyed reading it. :clap:

I imagine there may be 'dynamics' in play here that I'm not getting (maybe/maybe not because I'm a Brit ?). But, what the hell. A good read, regardless.

'Hello' here to anyone who doesn't yet know me, and greetings. I'm a British Conservative, staunchly Thatcherite, and more than willing to take on any Left-winger who thinks I might be a debating challenge ....

Other than that, I'm just an old git with too much time on his hands ..... :eek:

Abbey Marie
08-28-2014, 02:37 PM

Oh. My. God.

You stinker- I've been asking for you to show up for years!

I'll forgive you if you stick around. :cool:

Gunny
08-28-2014, 02:39 PM
Great thread !! I've enjoyed reading it. :clap:

I imagine there may be 'dynamics' in play here that I'm not getting (maybe/maybe not because I'm a Brit ?). But, what the hell. A good read, regardless.

'Hello' here to anyone who doesn't yet know me, and greetings. I'm a British Conservative, staunchly Thatcherite, and more than willing to take on any Left-winger who thinks I might be a debating challenge ....

Other than that, I'm just an old git with too much time on his hands ..... :eek:

It ain't because you are a Brit. Shattered is my best friend. Has been for years. And I don't have any friends. That ought to explain where she stands with me.

I'm not even going to try and list the names, but most of the people here have known each other for about 10 years. Off and on. We've had our share of good times, and our share of fights. We always seem to end up together. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.:laugh:

Oh, and she beats me up all the time. This is the first time in 14 years I got to get a shot her and you're damned right I took it. :laugh:

Drummond
08-28-2014, 03:05 PM
It ain't because you are a Brit. Shattered is my best friend. Has been for years. And I don't have any friends. That ought to explain where she stands with me.

I'm not even going to try and list the names, but most of the people here have known each other for about 10 years. Off and on. We've had our share of good times, and our share of fights. We always seem to end up together. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.:laugh:

Oh, and she beats me up all the time. This is the first time in 14 years I got to get a shot her and you're damned right I took it. :laugh::laugh2::laugh2:

Thanks for the explanation !

I'm a relative 'newbie', then .. I look forward to being able to say something fairly similar, a decade from now.:cool:

shattered
08-28-2014, 03:38 PM

Oh, and she beats me up all the time. This is the first time in 14 years I got to get a shot her and you're damned right I took it. :laugh:

The only person kooky enough to take your sh*t and sling it back twice as hard? :halo:

Gunny
08-28-2014, 03:40 PM
:laugh2::laugh2:

Thanks for the explanation !

I'm a relative 'newbie', then .. I look forward to being able to say something fairly similar, a decade from now.:cool:

You ARE a newbie. :laugh:

I'm the prodigal son. I run off and do my own thing from time to time. I am a bit "infamous" for lack of a better term. People "love" me all over.:laugh: Don't think I haven't been banned here either. I'm good at pissing people off.

In the end, we always end up together. Kinda like a family. But don't feel too secure. I think Jim's banned his real life brothers more than anyone else.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

jimnyc
08-28-2014, 03:48 PM
So wait a minute, does Shattered and gotzoom know one another? Is there something I missed, or forgot, over the years? Or is it another one of them coincidence thingies?

jimnyc
08-28-2014, 03:49 PM
I think Jim's banned his real life brothers more than anyone else.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

John was banned. Jeff was banned. Janeen was banned. Gotta send a message sometimes! :beer:

Gunny
08-28-2014, 03:54 PM
So wait a minute, does Shattered and gotzoom know one another? Is there something I missed, or forgot, over the years? Or is it another one of them coincidence thingies?

I'll ask. Out of character for her though. But we all know how smart I am when it comes to girls.:laugh:

Abbey Marie
08-28-2014, 03:55 PM
John was banned. Jeff was banned. Janeen was banned. Gotta send a message sometimes! :beer:

Didn't you once ban yourself, too?

:laugh2:

Gunny
08-28-2014, 03:56 PM

You even banned your sister? :laugh:

jimnyc
08-28-2014, 03:59 PM

Well, the software wouldn't let me, so I did it in spirit and stayed away for 24 hours. And I deserved it too!! :)

Yep, long story, but she was banned for life for awhile there!

Gunny
08-28-2014, 04:00 PM

I've done that. Dammit. That REALLY sucks. :laugh:

Gunny
08-28-2014, 04:03 PM
Well, the software wouldn't let me, so I did it in spirit and stayed away for 24 hours. And I deserved it too!! :)

Yep, long story, but she was banned for life for awhile there!

I moved from one place to another and my IP at the new place I had banned. Was battling a troll that thought he was smarter than me. And I outsmarted myself. :laugh:

Drummond
08-28-2014, 04:08 PM
You ARE a newbie. :laugh:

I'm the prodigal son. I run off and do my own thing from time to time. I am a bit "infamous" for lack of a better term. People "love" me all over.:laugh: Don't think I haven't been banned here either. I'm good at pissing people off.

In the end, we always end up together. Kinda like a family. But don't feel too secure. I think Jim's banned his real life brothers more than anyone else.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I've been blogging away for the better part of a decade .. just not in the same place ...

Went to one American site I liked, then it became overrun by trolls, so me & a bunch of other like-minded people migrated to another one. They wandered off to find alternatives, but I stuck it out for quite a while.

I eventually abandoned it for two reasons. One, because several of its regulars were so Conservative that they couldn't bring themselves to vote Republican, because the Republican Party was too liberal for their tastes. Pointing out that this could help Obama by default didn't cut any ice with them (I respected their view, but thought it tactically useless at best).

The other was that Tyr was posting there, and - since he had his own reason for wanting to leave - he led me here. So, folks (FJ, my son, you taking notes ?:p:p) ... you all have Tyr to thank for my being here !

Give it one more year, and my longest stay on a forum will have been exceeded (not including a British one I'm still a member of, but haven't visited in a long while). I fully expect to exceed that milestone by a considerable margin ...:cool: ... and if not, there's always carrier pigeons ....

jimnyc
08-28-2014, 04:12 PM
I moved from one place to another and my IP at the new place I had banned. Was battling a troll that thought he was smarter than me. And I outsmarted myself. :laugh:

Even worse when there were a ton of AOL members out there, as it seemed like half of them had the same damn shared IP!!

Gunny
08-28-2014, 05:23 PM
Even worse when there were a ton of AOL members out there, as it seemed like half of them had the same damn shared IP!!

And just to update you ... she's getting her payback over the phone right now and Gunny is annoyed bordering on pissed. Damn women. I need to go find me some freakin South Texas bugs and pay someone a visit.

Abbey Marie
08-28-2014, 11:13 PM

I've been blogging away for the better part of a decade .. just not in the same place ...

Went to one American site I liked, then it became overrun by trolls, so me & a bunch of other like-minded people migrated to another one. They wandered off to find alternatives, but I stuck it out for quite a while.

I eventually abandoned it for two reasons. One, because several of its regulars were so Conservative that they couldn't bring themselves to vote Republican, because the Republican Party was too liberal for their tastes. Pointing out that this could help Obama by default didn't cut any ice with them (I respected their view, but thought it tactically useless at best).

The other was that Tyr was posting there, and - since he had his own reason for wanting to leave - he led me here. So, folks (FJ, my son, you taking notes ?:p:p) ... you all have Tyr to thank for my being here !

Give it one more year, and my longest stay on a forum will have been exceeded (not including a British one I'm still a member of, but haven't visited in a long while). I fully expect to exceed that milestone by a considerable margin ...:cool: ... and if not, there's always carrier pigeons ....

Glad you both came here :cool:

Jeff
08-29-2014, 06:36 AM

Prick !!!!! :cool::beer:

CSM
08-29-2014, 06:55 AM
Nobody told me there was a reunion here this week .... wats up wid dat???

jimnyc
08-29-2014, 07:01 AM

I don't even remember what you did? Made me mad somehow! That'll learn ya!!

jimnyc
08-29-2014, 07:02 AM

Wait a minute, aren't you at Dad's? No one else up yet?

Jeff
08-29-2014, 07:47 AM
Wait a minute, aren't you at Dad's? No one else up yet?

NO, I came back to GA last night, I didn't figure there was enough room

Gaffer
08-29-2014, 07:52 AM

As I recall he only banned you guys when he was trying to wean himself off coffee. :coffee2::hyper:

jimnyc
08-29-2014, 07:56 AM
NO, I came back to GA last night, I didn't figure there was enough room

Ah, ok, thought you were staying there while the idiots were there. They aren't staying in a hotel like I do? LOL

Jeff
08-29-2014, 10:07 PM

She is the worst :laugh:

Hell her and her friend use to raise cain on the old board, and today they got me in trouble on FB posting fatty pictures, hell Sandy posted on a picture I was tagged in asking does anyone need a fatty to go, I had forgotten all about this and asked HUh ???? she proceeded to post a picture of a fat girl , I responded with a no thanks LOL and a girl that is rather large ( but nice ) started pming me asking what I have against big girls LOL, I wish I could ban them from FB :laugh:

gabosaurus
08-29-2014, 11:57 PM
Let's return to the original topic:

http://youtu.be/Jz1FUgGb_us

gabosaurus
08-29-2014, 11:59 PM

I keep waiting for Jim to accidentally ban himself. Hasn't happened yet.

Gunny
08-30-2014, 04:30 AM
I keep waiting for Jim to accidentally ban himself. Hasn't happened yet.

Why is it sometimes you sound intelligent, then think you have to make up for it?

The thread's about shattered. Go ahead and piss HER off, Gabby. I freakin' dare you.:laugh: Just wait until I get some popcorn and get it cooked because you ain't gonna last very long. :laugh::laugh: