PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Jones

Gunny
08-28-2014, 05:32 AM
Really, Jerry? WHO pays for the mediocre talent you bring in? When Jimmy Johnson had them on top you couldn't keep your face out and had to claim all the credit until Johnson quit. Now, it's everyone else's fault? What a loser. You haven't done jack since Johnson left. Oh, I'm sorry, you let your puppet lead them to a SB with the remnants of Johnson's team.

You got no defense and haven't had in years because you're not smart enough to pay for one. You put 2nd tier players out their you get 2nd tier results. Right? You think you can just pick someone last in the 3rd round and they're going to keep up with all pro's. Good luck with THAT. And it ALWAYS comes down to defense. Every successful team.

You've gone with a QB that Danny White loves as much as Jimmy Carter lovers Obama -- I'm not the worst anymore. Tony Romo sucks. Big time choke artist. And who's the RB this year? By committee again?

Get a clue moron. "Team" has a meaning to it. You swap players every year because you want to be a cheapskate and you get EXACTLY what you're paying for. You play RB by committee and you get a bunch of RBs that don't care.

YOU make the draft decisions, remember? YOU pay the money out, remember? YOU are as important in the coaching as the 3rd string QB you have as coach now, remember? It ain't true just when you're winning, butthead.

Don't come on my TV and piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

jimnyc
08-28-2014, 05:54 AM
Never liked him. This is what the salary cap does to such rich owners, he can't buy himself a championship!

Gunny
08-28-2014, 06:01 AM
Never liked him. This is what the salary cap does to such rich owners, he can't buy himself a championship!

Right. But I'm a Texan. That means I get to despise him more than you. He's a class-less money-grubber. Just a newer version of Art Model. It's just he's whining all over my tv right now, expecting scrubs to step up and play with the big boys and working the guilt trip. As I said, he gets what he pays for. Hell pay ME the minimum NFL salary. I'll play. At least I'll hit something and I know how to wrap up.

But you STILL get what you pay for. A half-crippled 54 years old. :laugh:

Gunny
08-28-2014, 06:09 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6324&stc=1

THAT is defense.

jimnyc
08-28-2014, 06:51 AM
Right. But I'm a Texan. That means I get to despise him more than you. He's a class-less money-grubber. Just a newer version of Art Model. It's just he's whining all over my tv right now, expecting scrubs to step up and play with the big boys and working the guilt trip. As I said, he gets what he pays for. Hell pay ME the minimum NFL salary. I'll play. At least I'll hit something and I know how to wrap up.

But you STILL get what you pay for. A half-crippled 54 years old. :laugh:

Did you see the guy who was recently arrested - got busted taping himself at the cemetery, peeing on Modell's gravesite? Some fans are a little more into their sports than others!!

jimnyc
08-28-2014, 06:52 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6324&stc=1

THAT is defense.

Lambert, Ham, Greene, Shell, Blount, Greenwood, White, Holmes

Gunny
08-28-2014, 07:28 PM
Lambert, Ham, Greene, Shell, Blount, Greenwood, White, Holmes

Yeah. Took all the pressure off Bradshaw. We don't have to score but once or twice when YOU ain't scoring at all. They werre like 1-11 when I first started watching the NFL and I'd still wear my Steelers hat or whatever. The Steelers didn't care if they won, but they WERE gonna beat your ass. :laugh:

hjmick
08-28-2014, 07:31 PM
:texflag:

Gunny
08-28-2014, 07:38 PM
:texflag:

LMAO. AND a Texans fan?

I'll try to not hold your lack of taste in teams against you.:laugh:

hjmick
08-28-2014, 07:44 PM
LMAO. AND a Texans fan?

I'll try to not hold your lack of taste in teams against you.:laugh:

Dude, what can I say? I grew up in Houston, they took my Oilers... My time in California produced no loyalties... Kingsville doesn't have a team (I lived there as well)... Texans are all I have, Texans and the HEART THEY BROKE LAST SEASON!

:laugh:

For what it's worth, San Antonio is my favorite Texas town. Love that place.

Gunny
08-29-2014, 05:06 AM
Dude, what can I say? I grew up in Houston, they took my Oilers... My time in California produced no loyalties... Kingsville doesn't have a team (I lived there as well)... Texans are all I have, Texans and the HEART THEY BROKE LAST SEASON!

:laugh:

For what it's worth, San Antonio is my favorite Texas town. Love that place.

"They"? Bud Adams took the Oilers out over money. And you can bet your tail I totally go for almost any team against the Titans. No way they get to bail on us and be successful.

But I STILL ain't a Texans fan. Being drafted by Houston is almost as career-ending as being drafted by Cleveland. :laugh:

Jeff
08-29-2014, 06:25 AM
When ya think of Defense ya can't leave this guy out.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6326&stc=1

Gunny
08-29-2014, 06:40 AM
When ya think of Defense ya can't leave this guy out.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6326&stc=1

Come on. I lived in Miami from 73-80. Larry Csonka was my second favoritist player and I had half their autographs on football cards. They'd come out to the base.

Some goof laid Jim Kiick out for the season with a cheap shot. Csonka had an open field to the end zone and went out of his way to run that moron over. I was sold. :laugh:

I always have a hard time when the Dolphins/Steelers/Cowboys play. In the end, I always end up a Steelers fan.

Then there are seahawk fans .... :lame2::poke:

Jeff
08-29-2014, 06:48 AM
I have to agree Gunny, back in the day it seemed like it was going to either be , Dallas , Steelers or Miami up on top, Dallas got the call as America's team but Miami became mine, and to this day they are my team all because of Csonka, Greise and that entire team, and ya surely can't leave out Shula, one of the best in my Opinion.

Gunny
08-29-2014, 07:01 AM
I have to agree Gunny, back in the day it seemed like it was going to either be , Dallas , Steelers or Miami up on top, Dallas got the call as America's team but Miami became mine, and to this day they are my team all because of Csonka, Greise and that entire team, and ya surely can't leave out Shula, one of the best in my Opinion.

I haven't paid much attention since Shula left. And you mis-spelled Bob Griese's name, btw. My brother (not that anyone has insane brothers around here) was a die-hard Cowboys fan. He can tell you to this day what the 3rd round draft pick in 62 did. And don't think I didn't rub the Superbowls in the 70s in his nose like a MFer. :laugh: