PDA

View Full Version : Dirty little monkey!!

jimnyc
08-29-2014, 06:16 AM
Poor little birdie!!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=a894de64b9d0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gunny
08-29-2014, 06:21 AM
Okay. Are you trying to see if you can make me laugh harder than shattered being afraid of bugs? Y'all do NOT like my abs, but they're looking pretty good now from the past couple of days. :)

jimnyc
08-29-2014, 06:23 AM
Okay. Are you trying to see if you can make me laugh harder than shattered being afraid of bugs? Y'all do NOT like my abs, but they're looking pretty good now from the past couple of days. :)

I saw a few monkeys over the years where they take a pet, as in a cat or a dog, as a friend, but never one that they can rape!! I've wanted a monkey for about 40 years now, and this little bugger makes me want one that much more! Little pig monkey!

Gunny
08-29-2014, 06:28 AM
I saw a few monkeys over the years where they take a pet, as in a cat or a dog, as a friend, but never one that they can rape!! I've wanted a monkey for about 40 years now, and this little bugger makes me want one that much more! Little pig monkey!

Now you're REALLY making me laugh. You do NOT want a monkey as a pet. They crap all over the place. Hell, you got brothers for that, right? :laugh:

fj1200
08-29-2014, 08:22 AM

Get one, just don't turn your back on it.

SassyLady
08-30-2014, 12:49 AM
Jim, had one when I was a kid ... they are nasty and destructive as well as being mean if you get between them and something they want.

jimnyc
08-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Get one, just don't turn your back on it.

Jim, had one when I was a kid ... they are nasty and destructive as well as being mean if you get between them and something they want.

You guys just explained why I want one, because they are sneaky and destructive little bastards! LOL While it would suck to deal with some of the stuff sometimes, think of the joy you would get when relatives and friends visit!! :)

Gaffer
08-30-2014, 11:09 AM
You guys just explained why I want one, because they are sneaky and destructive little bastards! LOL While it would suck to deal with some of the stuff sometimes, think of the joy you would get when relatives and friends visit!! :)

So you just want it for harassment and revenge purposes.

jimnyc
08-30-2014, 12:56 PM
So you just want it for harassment and revenge purposes.

Well, they are cute, and even better if you can train them to use a diaper, and help clean themselves. And would be fun on a leash at times. But yeah, riding my dogs like little horses, torturing my wife & keeping visitors at bay! :lol:

fj1200
08-30-2014, 02:28 PM
You guys just explained why I want one...

Um, you misunderstand. I was thinking about the joke where the woman at the vet is complaining about getting "used" by her Great Dane and the vet asking about getting him fixed... the woman says no, I want him declawed. :rimshot: