PDA

View Full Version : Damn , folks calm down.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-29-2014, 07:41 PM
Damn , folks calm down. Hell, I liked it better when most here was attacking me long ago than what is going on now.
Please stop making a damn mountain out of a molehill.
A mod made a call , nothing more--nothing less.
I am not a mod, never want to ever be one but I would have done the exact same thing!
Better to be safe than sorry and the question was --would the pic offend the ladies here.
Ladies I respect the living hell out off!
I've asked to just let it go , so I'll just take a break and come back Monday to see how the dust settles.
I asked my friend a favor and it seems it wasn't good enough.
See whomever is left standing Monday morning!!!
I have a mother dying that I now must attend too!!!!!
When you think you have problems HERE , then consider having that one!!!!!!!! --Tyr

Jeff
08-29-2014, 09:48 PM
Hope things go smoothly this weekend TYR, y'all are in my prayers.

Kathianne
08-30-2014, 12:06 AM
Damn , folks calm down. Hell, I liked it better when most here was attacking me long ago than what is going on now.
I am not a mod, never want to ever be one but I would have done the exact same thing!
Better to be safe than sorry and the question was --would the pic offend the ladies here.
I've asked to just let it go , so I'll just take a break and come back Monday to see how the dust settles.
When you think you have problems HERE , then consider having that one!!!!!!!! --Tyr

I'm not caught up enough to know what nonsense you are referring to, but like Jeff, the important thing to tell you is that I'm sorry and praying for your mom and your family.

(((hugs)))

Gunny
08-30-2014, 05:17 AM

This IS calm. :dev:

Sorry to hear about your mom, dude. I wish you the best.

Abbey Marie
08-30-2014, 09:22 AM
Thanks, Tyr for thinking of us knuckleheads at such a difficult time. Just showing once again what a quality guy you are.

You and your Mom are in my prayers.

Gaffer
08-30-2014, 10:59 AM
You concentrate on your Mom and don't worry about what's happening here. Gunny and I will handle things while your away. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
08-30-2014, 11:17 AM
You concentrate on your Mom and don't worry about what's happening here. Gunny and I will handle things while your away. :laugh:

Uh oh. What time is reveille?

Gaffer
08-30-2014, 11:24 AM
Uh oh. What time is reveille?

6 am Those not up will experience mattress flip.

Gunny
08-30-2014, 12:06 PM

6 am Those not up will experience mattress flip.

Talk about flashbacks.:laugh:

"Get up, get up, get out of the rack. You got half a heartbeat to drop your c*cks n grab your socks. Chow's in 2 minutes. I want those racks made tight and your asses squared away before you fall in. Anyone that can't make it misses chow."

Not that I've heard THAT before.:laugh:

Gaffer
08-30-2014, 12:11 PM
Talk about flashbacks.:laugh:

"Get up, get up, get out of the rack. You got half a heartbeat to drop your c*cks n grab your socks. Chow's in 2 minutes. I want those racks made tight and your asses squared away before you fall in. Anyone that can't make it misses chow."

Not that I've heard THAT before.:laugh:

And after that the slow movers get their mattress flipped while they are still in bed. It usually only takes one time to motivate everyone. :laugh:

Gunny
08-30-2014, 12:12 PM
And after that the slow movers get their mattress flipped while they are still in bed. It usually only takes one time to motivate everyone. :laugh:

Especially the ones in the top rack. :laugh:

Gunny
08-30-2014, 12:15 PM
I think y'all ARE trying to make me laugh myself to death.

Remember trying to sleep in your rack without messing up the blankets or sheets. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Gaffer
08-30-2014, 12:35 PM
I think y'all ARE trying to make me laugh myself to death.

Remember trying to sleep in your rack without messing up the blankets or sheets. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Oh yeah, I was very careful about slipping under the cover without pulling it out from where it was tucked in. It was a tight fit. In the morning I would slide out and have the bed remade in about one minute. I was dead set on not being noticed by the drill sergeant. Unlike a buddy of mine who spent half of basic training in the dying cockroach position.

Oh and our senior drill sergeant was a former Marine. So we got Marine training as close as he could get it. Physically no other company could match us.

Gunny
08-30-2014, 01:32 PM
Oh yeah, I was very careful about slipping under the cover without pulling it out from where it was tucked in. It was a tight fit. In the morning I would slide out and have the bed remade in about one minute. I was dead set on not being noticed by the drill sergeant. Unlike a buddy of mine who spent half of basic training in the dying cockroach position.

Oh and our senior drill sergeant was a former Marine. So we got Marine training as close as he could get it. Physically no other company could match us.

You got screwed.:laugh:

Just so you know, my dad was Air Force. Anyone here that thinks Air Force were wuss's in your era need to get a clue. My dad was stationed in the "golf ball" at Kelly -- you know, the one that if you got too close the fence you got shot? I was born on Lackland. I remember those shitty, WWII barracks y'all lived in.

And my dad was as hard as it comes. When I went to boot camp? I kept waiting for the "hard part". My dad was the worst drill instructor I ever had.:laugh:

Gaffer
08-30-2014, 01:51 PM
I never went to Air Force basic. I had my basic in the army, my army basic meant I didn't have to go through AF basic. I went straight to the school I was scheduled for. I was the only airman with two rows of ribbons and a combat infantry badge. Got me a lot of attention from the NCO's. :laugh:

I decided on the Air Force after Vietnam because I saw how they lived compared to us doggies.

Gunny
08-30-2014, 05:18 PM
I never went to Air Force basic. I had my basic in the army, my army basic meant I didn't have to go through AF basic. I went straight to the school I was scheduled for. I was the only airman with two rows of ribbons and a combat infantry badge. Got me a lot of attention from the NCO's. :laugh:

I decided on the Air Force after Vietnam because I saw how they lived compared to us doggies.

My dad was the same. Army first, then went Air Force.

Here's a good one for you. I'm listening to the radio at work, and this brain sturgeon calls in and says he'd rather be in the Air Force because they get paid more money. My head swiveled around faster than Linda Blair's.:laugh: Talk about your dumbasses.:laugh:

Gaffer
08-30-2014, 05:37 PM
My dad was the same. Army first, then went Air Force.

Here's a good one for you. I'm listening to the radio at work, and this brain sturgeon calls in and says he'd rather be in the Air Force because they get paid more money. My head swiveled around faster than Linda Blair's.:laugh: Talk about your dumbasses.:laugh:

:laugh: That's funny. He probably couldn't pass the test to get into the military. Of course he probably would think the different services have different tests.

Gunny
08-30-2014, 05:48 PM
:laugh: That's funny. He probably couldn't pass the test to get into the military. Of course he probably would think the different services have different tests.

Oh my God. :lmao::lmao:

You're probably right. :laugh:

PixieStix
08-31-2014, 01:00 PM

Prayers for you and your Mom. :chinese: