PDA

View Full Version : Michael Sam

Gunny
08-30-2014, 12:45 PM
Faggot.

But WHO cares? More media hype making something out of nothing. "The first openly gay player in the NFL". Now THERE's a title I want. Will someone pass me the gun with one bullet now, please?

It IS however a prime example of the gay agenda. You want to be a fag? Go be one. In your house, hotel, where ever. I don't care. When guys used to come in and talk about all their "achievements" with their wives/girlfriends, I was the same way. I'd certainly not talk about MY wife or gf like that. Even the ones I now hate. :laugh:

But with gays it has to be in your face. THAT is what pisses me off about them. You can rant (like me :laugh: ) , turn blue in the face, and try all you like but y'all ain't normal. Period. I passed biology in school.

Now, I thought the whole fiasco about letting women in a men's locker room was just stupid. This is too. Can you say "awkward"? I ain't getting undressed and showering in front of a fag. You can forget THAT. And it ain't that I'm afraid of what he thinks he's going to do to me, so anyone trotting out the homophobe label is full of it. I just don't like jail. After I got done beating his fagotty ass head into a tile wall, I'm think that would be my next stop.:laugh:

GO ahead ... ask me how I REALLY feel ....:laugh:

jimnyc
08-30-2014, 12:51 PM
Did he make the cut? I heard he was just average in the pre-season, and that his position they had a deep field, so there was no guarantee he would even make the team.

Gunny
08-30-2014, 01:14 PM
Did he make the cut? I heard he was just average in the pre-season, and that his position they had a deep field, so there was no guarantee he would even make the team.

The media's holding out. They're going to "let us know" and have been pimping it for 2 days. He's on the bubble. I'd hate to be the coach making THAT decision. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. If he gets cut because of performance you KNOW that's not the way the media's going to go. It'll be a conspiracy to get rid of the gay guy. That'll keep the media worked up for months.

Gunny
08-30-2014, 04:21 PM
He got cut. Every commercial break is about it. Ridiculous. What about all the other players that got cut? It's like the cuts that every team does every year suddenly are about him.

Crap put him on waivers. Jerry Jones will probably want him.

Jeff
08-30-2014, 08:02 PM
He got cut. Every commercial break is about it. Ridiculous. What about all the other players that got cut? It's like the cuts that every team does every year suddenly are about him.

But he is a Faaag !!!

jimnyc
08-31-2014, 06:21 AM
Champ Bailey gets cut, 12 year star, and barely a mention. The homosexual doesn't make the team and it was on every page and channel!

Jeff
08-31-2014, 06:35 AM
I seen a guy on Fb talking about "Dam the falcons need to get him" supposedly he had 6 tackles and 3 sacks in pre season, or the guy on my friends list is also a Faaaag :laugh:

Gunny
08-31-2014, 11:25 AM
Champ Bailey gets cut, 12 year star, and barely a mention. The homosexual doesn't make the team and it was on every page and channel!

What gets me is, there have probably always been gay football players. What does sexual disorientation have to do with football? Nothing. I rethink it just to be sure, and there is STILL nothing to do with football. So why bring it up at all?

Champ Bailey gets a 3-4 second soundbyte. Sam gets a complete explanation and his statement is read. And he ain't even good enough to make the cut on a sorry team. It ain't like he's trying out for the Seahawks, 49ers, Patriots, Steelers .... it's the Rams. A mediocre team. Champ Bailey, IIRC, is a 4-time pro bowler.

Absurd.

Gunny
09-01-2014, 02:24 PM
He didn't even clear waivers. He'll have to do THAT before anyone can pick him up.

And talk about clairvoyant .... The goof on the NFL Network is saying Dallas should pick him up. :laugh:

I think Dallas should pick up Bailey. He's STILL better than whatever Dallas has. Dallas should actually pick up anyone they fan get on defense. I think they forgot there are TWO sides to the line of scrimmage.

jimnyc
09-01-2014, 03:07 PM
He didn't even clear waivers. He'll have to do THAT before anyone can pick him up.

And talk about clairvoyant .... The goof on the NFL Network is saying Dallas should pick him up. :laugh:

I think Dallas should pick up Bailey. He's STILL better than whatever Dallas has. Dallas should actually pick up anyone they fan get on defense. I think they forgot there are TWO sides to the line of scrimmage.

Yep, his best chance now is possibly getting signed to the practice squad. Now what if they do sign him to the practice squad - I know they can promote him up if someone gets hurt - but can he go elsewhere if a player gets hurt on their team?

gabosaurus
09-01-2014, 04:34 PM
The fact that Sam is gay shouldn't enter into judgement about his skills as a football player. Obviously he was mediocre or another team would have picked him up.
Personality wise, I would rather have Sam on my team than some of the wife beaters or others criminals currently in the NFL. On the 49ers particularly.

Jeff
09-01-2014, 06:40 PM
The fact that Sam is gay shouldn't enter into judgement about his skills as a football player. Obviously he was mediocre or another team would have picked him up.
Personality wise, I would rather have Sam on my team than some of the wife beaters or others criminals currently in the NFL. On the 49ers particularly.

I agree Gabby, his sexual preference should never of entered it at all, but the fact that they are making such a big deal about him being cut is the problem, and that is due to him being gay.

Gunny
09-01-2014, 06:48 PM

Has nothing to do with his being gay; although, it is naive to believe that's not a factor.

Another team can't pick him up until he clears waivers. The medical concerns are one of the reasons he didn't make the Rams.

He played well and was lazy in practice. Rookies cannot afford the luxury of the latter.

jimnyc
09-02-2014, 05:13 PM

Cowboys reportedly to sign Michael Sam to practice squad, pending physical

Of course it was the Cowboys who want to hire defensive end Michael Sam.

Dallas not only doesn't run from headlines, it embraces them. So the Cowboys' decision to add Sam to the practice squad, and the attention that will come from having the man trying to be the NFL's first openly gay player, is a perfect fit.

Sam will sign with the Cowboys practice squad if he passes a physical, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport said.

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/michael-sam-reportedly-set-to-sign-with-cowboys--practice-squad--pending-physical-212526271.html

Gunny
09-02-2014, 05:30 PM
Cowboys reportedly to sign Michael Sam to practice squad, pending physical

Of course it was the Cowboys who want to hire defensive end Michael Sam.

Dallas not only doesn't run from headlines, it embraces them. So the Cowboys' decision to add Sam to the practice squad, and the attention that will come from having the man trying to be the NFL's first openly gay player, is a perfect fit.

Sam will sign with the Cowboys practice squad if he passes a physical, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport said.

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/michael-sam-reportedly-set-to-sign-with-cowboys--practice-squad--pending-physical-212526271.html

I TOLD you. :laugh:

He reportedly played well in preseason. I'd have gone after Bailey first, myself. Not because I give a crap if Sam is gay, but Dallas' secondary sucks.

fj1200
09-03-2014, 08:21 AM
I TOLD you. :laugh:

JJ is going after the gay market. :hide:

Gunny
09-03-2014, 09:49 AM
JJ is going after the gay market. :hide:

Jones wouldn't care if you were a one-eyed one-horned flying purple people eater if he could make a buck off you. :laugh:

fj1200
09-03-2014, 10:00 AM
:laugh:

So green is the only color in his rainbow?

Gunny
09-03-2014, 10:01 AM

So green is the only color in his rainbow?

Pretty much.

Baba Booey
09-03-2014, 10:32 AM
If only Howard Cosell were still alive today.

Here's a reason to not come out of the closet, he's not a football player, he's a gay guy for all intents and purposes.

Gunny
09-04-2014, 07:23 AM
Uh huh. Can I peg Jerry Jones or what? Sam's jersey isn't up for sale yet because he is wearing 46 on the practice squad. The NFL dictates what numbers he can wear at DE, and it starts higher than that.

Now which good, lefty, apologista pro-gay fan WOULDN'T want a Michael Sam jersey to show support?

I almost feel sorry for the guy. He wants to play football. The media's too busy keeping him gay.