PDA

View Full Version : Test

Gunny
08-30-2014, 07:45 PM
http://www.boston.com/ae/movies/packages/avengers_quiz/

Gunny
08-30-2014, 07:54 PM
Dammit. I come up Hawkeye every time I take this damned test. I've even tried to bullshit and I STILL come up Hawkeye.

Oh well. Guess I'm the freakin' mercenary. :devilgun:

Jeff
08-30-2014, 07:55 PM
Congratulations! You are most similar to:
Captain America(Chris Evans)You are a natural-born leader, even though you carry a heavy heart. Due to your authority, you can be viewed as uptight and a goody-two-shoes, but regardless of what others think, you always do what you believe is right. When things heat up, you’re the voice of reason. And you’re always willing to take one for the team
- See more at: http://www.boston.com/ae/movies/packages/avengers_quiz/?pquiz=33124421313#sthash.m0tr7WOe.dpuf

Gunny
08-30-2014, 07:56 PM
Figures you'd come up Captain America. How much you want to bet Sir Evil don't? :laugh:

shattered
08-30-2014, 08:00 PM
Congratulations! You are most similar to:Captain America(Chris Evans)You are a natural-born leader, even though you carry a heavy heart. Due to your authority, you can be viewed as uptight and a goody-two-shoes, but regardless of what others think, you always do what you believe is right. When things heat up, you’re the voice of reason. And you’re always willing to take one for the team. - See more at: http://www.boston.com/ae/movies/packages/avengers_quiz/?pquiz=44144112413#sthash.oTW3JYON.dpuf

Jeff
08-30-2014, 08:03 PM
Figures you'd come up Captain America. How much you want to bet Sir Evil don't? :laugh:

Congratulations! You are most similar to:Captain America(Chris Evans)You are a natural-born leader, even though you carry a heavy heart. Due to your authority, you can be viewed as uptight and a goody-two-shoes, but regardless of what others think, you always do what you believe is right. When things heat up, you’re the voice of reason. And you’re always willing to take one for the team. - See more at: http://www.boston.com/ae/movies/packages/avengers_quiz/?pquiz=44144112413#sthash.oTW3JYON.dpuf

Not going to take the Bet Gunny, looks like only you aren't Captain America :laugh:

Gunny
08-30-2014, 08:06 PM

Great I'm surrounded by Mr and MS Goody Two Shoes :bs1:.

shattered
08-30-2014, 08:09 PM
Great I'm surrounded by Mr and MS Goody Two Shoes :bs1:.

Hey, given that description, you KNOW I answered truthfully. NOW, for kicks, I'll go take it as you, and see what "you" get.

shattered
08-30-2014, 08:12 PM
Dammit. I come up Hawkeye every time I take this damned test. I've even tried to bullshit and I STILL come up Hawkeye.

Oh well. Guess I'm the freakin' mercenary. :devilgun:

You came up:

Congratulations! You are most similar to:The Hulk(Mark Ruffalo)You have dueling personalities that can be set off easily. Within mere moments, you can go from brilliant to bull-headed, which causes you to be viewed as inconsistent. Still, no one’s going to mess with you when you’re angry. Whatever. You’d rather be left alone anyway. - See more at: http://www.boston.com/ae/movies/packages/avengers_quiz/?pquiz=32434341333#sthash.6ogW0Vsy.dpuf

Gunny
08-30-2014, 08:12 PM
Hey, given that description, you KNOW I answered truthfully. NOW, for kicks, I'll go take it as you, and see what "you" get.

Oh go for it. But Howard the Duck is NOT an Avenger.:laugh:

Gunny
08-30-2014, 08:15 PM
You came up:

Congratulations! You are most similar to:The Hulk(Mark Ruffalo)You have dueling personalities that can be set off easily. Within mere moments, you can go from brilliant to bull-headed, which causes you to be viewed as inconsistent. Still, no one’s going to mess with you when you’re angry. Whatever. You’d rather be left alone anyway. - See more at: http://www.boston.com/ae/movies/packages/avengers_quiz/?pquiz=32434341333#sthash.6ogW0Vsy.dpuf

I kept thinking I would come up the Hulk. I was surprised. Apparently, I have too much technical proficiency. Especially on the grill. :)

Gaffer
08-30-2014, 08:20 PM
I came up the Hulk. I don't know if that's good or bad.

Shadow
08-30-2014, 08:26 PM
The Hulk

(Mark Ruffalo)

You have dueling personalities that can be set off easily. Within mere moments, you can go from brilliant to bull-headed, which causes you to be viewed as inconsistent. Still, no one’s going to mess with you when you’re angry. Whatever. You’d rather be left alone anyway.
- See more at: http://www.boston.com/ae/movies/packages/avengers_quiz/?pquiz=42411112413#sthash.oUHVzmrC.dpuf

I got The Hulk. Guess I'm kinda moody. ;)

Gunny
08-30-2014, 08:27 PM
The Hulk

(Mark Ruffalo)

You have dueling personalities that can be set off easily. Within mere moments, you can go from brilliant to bull-headed, which causes you to be viewed as inconsistent. Still, no one’s going to mess with you when you’re angry. Whatever. You’d rather be left alone anyway.
- See more at: http://www.boston.com/ae/movies/packages/avengers_quiz/?pquiz=42411112413#sthash.oUHVzmrC.dpuf

I got The Hulk. Guess I'm kinda moody. ;)

I KNEW you were a psycho. See? :laugh:

SassyLady
08-30-2014, 09:58 PM
I am the Iron Man.

You are full of bravado, even though you’re secretly vulnerable. You are snarky and quick-witted and sometimes that can rub people the wrong way. However, you can also be counted on to back up your friends when it matters. You’re easy to love and hate, often in the same moment. -

I question the validity of this test ... first off ... I don't drink coffee and that was not an option. Also, the stupid test didn't give me the option of NASCAR being my favorite sport .... therefore, I cry foul.

I really wanted to be THOR!

red state
08-30-2014, 10:16 PM
"You are a natural-born leader, even though you carry a heavy heart. Due to your authority, you can be viewed as uptight and a goody-two-shoes, but regardless of what others think, you always do what you believe is right. When things heat up, you’re the voice of reason. And you’re always willing to take one for the team."

Captain America(Chris Evans)
Second time I took it.....

Hawkeye(Jeremy Renner)
You are loyal, though sometimes to a fault. You always have your friends’ backs, which means you’re often the first to jump into a fight. You are desperate to prove your worth, without realizing you have plenty to offer. You’re very precise and you’ve always got new toys.

Gunny
08-30-2014, 10:27 PM
I am the Iron Man.

I question the validity of this test ... first off ... I don't drink coffee and that was not an option. Also, the stupid test didn't give me the option of NASCAR being my favorite sport .... therefore, I cry foul.

I really wanted to be THOR!
[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]

NASCAR is NOT an Avenger. :laugh:

Shadow
08-30-2014, 10:31 PM
NASCAR is NOT an Avenger. :laugh:

Doesn't IronMan drive a race car in the second movie?

tailfins
08-31-2014, 09:44 AM
The Hulk

Gunny
08-31-2014, 10:40 AM
I never see anyone come up Thor or Black Widow. Wonder how screwy you have to be to get one of them?

Drummond
08-31-2014, 12:40 PM
.. Done mine. I came up as the Hulk.

No 'see more at ..' link, though, on my page. Just some 'share your result on Facebook' suggestion, then an offer to retake the quiz.

Gunny
08-31-2014, 01:06 PM
.. Done mine. I came up as the Hulk.

No 'see more at ..' link, though, on my page. Just some 'share your result on Facebook' suggestion, then an offer to retake the quiz.

Re-taking ain't going to work, dude. I took two different tests about 6-7 times each, and I ALWAYS come out the same.

Face it, you're just a freak. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-31-2014, 07:00 PM
Needed a break, so checked in here. Read bit and decided to take this test..
Mine came back as this...

Congratulations! You are most similar to:The Hulk(Mark Ruffalo)You have dueling personalities that can be set off easily. Within mere moments, you can go from brilliant to bull-headed, which causes you to be viewed as inconsistent. Still, no one’s going to mess with you when you’re angry. Whatever. You’d rather be left alone anyway. - See more at: http://www.boston.com/ae/movies/packages/avengers_quiz/?pquiz=32234223243#sthash.dzlpAUlh.dpuf
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Exactly what older my brothers have described about me for years! Even told me, "man at times you are just mad raving loco"!
I've been chilled for a few years now and here is a test still stating that I haven't changed. Go figure..-Tyr

Gaffer
08-31-2014, 07:12 PM
The place is full of Hulks and Captain Americas.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-31-2014, 07:25 PM
The place is full of Hulks and Captain Americas.

Yep Gaffer , methinks we do have some crazies here and definitely not exempting myself.. I own up to mine, no need to lie about it. I once was a damn wild and often crazy mad guy. The damn miracle is, how I lived thru it all when so damn many of my friends never even made it to 30! Hel, back then we thought 30 was ancient!!:laugh:-Tyr

Jeff
08-31-2014, 08:00 PM
Yep Gaffer , methinks we do have some crazies here and definitely not exempting myself.. I own up to mine, no need to lie about it. I once was a damn wild and often crazy mad guy. The damn miracle is, how I lived thru it all when so damn many of my friends never even made it to 30! Hel, back then we thought 30 was ancient!!:laugh:-Tyr
Tyr I ride with a Christian motorcycle club, many of these guys came from 1% clubs, talk about changing, heck we are still the same but with a different idea of what we need to do.

Remember everyone has a past but it is the present which matters.

Said1
08-31-2014, 10:49 PM
Hawkeye.

Drummond
09-01-2014, 04:39 AM
Face it, you're just a freak. :laugh:

Our local Lefties never tire of telling me just that !

... so I wear my freakishness with pride !!:dance:

tailfins
09-01-2014, 09:40 AM

Crazy is something to aspire for. It deters people from messing with you.

CSM
09-02-2014, 07:23 AM
Hawkeye....not sure what I think about that.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-02-2014, 08:24 AM
Crazy is something to aspire for. It deters people from messing with you.

So true but the big drawback to that is that it can get your ass killed too!
I have had guns drawn on me before an altercation at least 10 times but then again I ran around with people back then that were on the wrong side of the law. Or better put I went any damn where I pleased regardless of how safe it was or was not! That habit always lead to some exciting experiences.. As a young man I craved excitement not boring and safe. I still do but refrain from hanging with such people due to my responsibilities to my wife and children.. Just an old settled down dude now.. Once it was drinking, gambling, gal chasing, fighting and hunting that cranked my engine... Times change, life moves ever forward.. -Tyr

Gunny
09-02-2014, 10:54 AM
Hawkeye....not sure what I think about that.

It means you are "World class assassin". I'm learning to live with it. :laugh:

CSM
09-02-2014, 11:52 AM
It means you are "World class assassin". I'm learning to live with it. :laugh:

Yeah, I guess I will have to deal wid dat too