PDA

View Full Version : About life

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-31-2014, 07:34 PM
Life is wonderful. It comes and it goes. We are dealing with my mom that is in bad health and Monday thru Friday was very tough, we feared the worse. Saturday and today she ate good, felt better , talked more and even go up and around . Hell, even told me to stop fussing over her so much!
Yet we still know she is 86 years old and in bad health despite her feeling better now. An hour ago she asked(ordered:laugh:) me to fix her some really strong coffee.
A great sign because always in the past she did that only when feeling very much better.
Eating so much better was the key methinks.
The journey continues...
Life goes on and at some point we all must face the end.
Myself, I hope mine goes in a second so my family does not have to deal with me during a long and drawn out battle.
I am stubborn as hell and would likely give many tons of grief during that time..-Tyr

Gaffer
08-31-2014, 07:45 PM
Glad she's doing better. The bossier she gets the better she feels huh. Hang in there my friend.

Jeff
08-31-2014, 07:56 PM
Prayers Tyr !!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-31-2014, 09:41 PM
Thanks guys. Mom drank the coffee , ordered scrambled eggs my way. That is scrambled, with diced onions and tomatoes, cheese, splash of milk, a large spoonful of mayo and red peppers diced up really small.
She hasn't asked for that in many months, a great sign methinks!!
Even yelled at me for making a big fuss about her getting up and around. Told me to stop being a big baby about it!!! :laugh:
She used to tell me that after tanning my hide but good as a kid.. :beer:
Hell, I know she is really doing much better now after hearing that!
She has now went from low mumbling to loudly ordering!
Never thought I'd celebrate her doing that loud yelling at me liked she used to do but I now do...- :beer:
Doesn't matter how tough we are, Mom puts us in our place!!!--Tyr