PDA

View Full Version : Russian Road Rage

NightTrain
09-02-2014, 05:03 PM
I truly wasn't expecting this.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Wnsdc7cTPuU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jimnyc
09-02-2014, 05:20 PM
That was awesome. I was already cracking up just listening to the Ruskies chatting on the way down the road. Then I gave him a thumbs up for moving his car to a better angle for me. And when they started cracking up, so did I. A planned event or real ya think? Either way gave me a great laugh. The Russians are nuts about go pro, and also about road rage. I've seen some strange shit posted over the years coming out of Russia!! Oh, and guzzling the vodka, and then more cracking up. And nowadays you got the Russian kids seeing who can climb on the highest buildings and hang off the edges/ledges by their fingertips. And all for my viewing pleasure!! :)

NightTrain
09-02-2014, 05:28 PM
I think it's legit... doesn't look like they're pulling any punches or kicks there! Kind of hard to really kick some ass in a Spongebob outfit I would imagine, but they tried anyway.

Yeah, and they really do love their dashcams over there. Youtube is filled with crazy shit from those!

Gunny
09-02-2014, 05:35 PM
I truly wasn't expecting this.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Wnsdc7cTPuU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

It's like wow, dude, you just your ass kicked by muppets. :laugh:

Baba Booey
09-02-2014, 06:05 PM
Yeah, I dunno.

Sponge Bob?

Wouldn't Moose and Squirrel be more appropriate?

I wonder if anyone gets that.

Gunny
09-02-2014, 06:25 PM
Yeah, I dunno.

Sponge Bob?

I would assume Boris Badinoff and Natasha would be more appropriate then, right? ;)

Baba Booey
09-02-2014, 06:28 PM
I would assume Boris Badinoff and Natasha would be more appropriate then, right? ;)

For audio dialogue.

It's what I immediately thought of when listening to the audio on that clip.

:laugh:

Abbey Marie
09-02-2014, 07:49 PM
Yeah, I dunno.

Sponge Bob?

My husband and I play trivia by the names Boris & Natasha. When our daughter joins us, she is Squirrel.