PDA

View Full Version : Hot Dogs

Gunny
09-02-2014, 06:39 PM
Okay, I usually eat mine with mustard and onions. I have on occasion been known to dope them up with chili and cheese as well.

I prefer to use Hillshire farm beef sausage to hot dogs when I have anything to say about it.

jimnyc
09-02-2014, 06:47 PM
Funny, I just ate dinner a short while ago and hot dogs it was! Too lazy to go look, just know they were beef and organic, some yellow and green label. With beans of course. And sliced cucumbers for dipping in some weird sauce my wife makes,

Hot dog must always have mustard on it, regardless of what else, even if mixed with ketchup. Mustard with chili. Mustard with sauerkraut. Mustard and cooked onions. Mustard and raw onions. Sometimes even mustard with a little extra mustard!

Baba Booey
09-02-2014, 07:02 PM
I don't eat a lot of hot dogs, but I'll eat them if we're making them.

The butcher I've been going to for over 25 years makes his own and they're pretty good but if I'm getting store bought I get middle-of-the-road. They're all made out of shit basically and the really cheap ones taste like it. The average ones still taste like hot dogs.

What I put on them? Depends on my mood. Chopped onions is almost a must, and shredded cheese. Chili's if they're not stemmy or jalapenos. Sriracha!

Dogs and kraut in the crock pot - oh yeah, but just with mustard and onion.

Chilli dogs are good but only if they're gotten from a stand or grill.

Gunny
09-02-2014, 07:41 PM
I don't eat a lot of hot dogs, but I'll eat them if we're making them.

The butcher I've been going to for over 25 years makes his own and they're pretty good but if I'm getting store bought I get middle-of-the-road. They're all made out of shit basically and the really cheap ones taste like it. The average ones still taste like hot dogs.

What I put on them? Depends on my mood. Chopped onions is almost a must, and shredded cheese. Chili's if they're not stemmy or jalapenos. Sriracha!

Dogs and kraut in the crock pot - oh yeah, but just with mustard and onion.

Chilli dogs are good but only if they're gotten from a stand or grill.

Jalapenos on hot dogs are good. I'm a Texan. I'll eat jalapenos on just about anything.

Habaneros not so much. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
09-02-2014, 07:44 PM
I rarely will eat a hot dog, but when I do, only turkey dogs, and my topping preference is what we used to call in NYC "ketchup onions", and mustard.

You gotta problem with that?

Baba Booey
09-02-2014, 07:58 PM
Jalapenos on hot dogs are good. I'm a Texan. I'll eat jalapenos on just about anything.

Habaneros not so much. :laugh:

Yeh, I like hot but stupid hot, no thanks.

Nothing like shitting tiny hot lava turds all day the next day.

Gunny
09-02-2014, 08:01 PM
I rarely will eat a hot dog, but when I do, only turkey dogs, and my topping preference is what we used to call in NYC "ketchup onions", and mustard.

Ummm ... no ma'am. :bow3:

Gunny
09-02-2014, 08:02 PM
Yeh, I like hot but stupid hot, no thanks.

Nothing like shitting tiny hot lava turds all day the next day.

Dude, there's girls here. :laugh:

Baba Booey
09-02-2014, 08:04 PM
Dude, there's girls here. :laugh:

I have a hunch they poop too.

Just a theory mind you.

:laugh:

Gunny
09-02-2014, 08:07 PM

Just a theory mind you.

They DO?:wtf:

I've noticed they don't like to talk about. ;)

Shadow
09-02-2014, 08:25 PM
Either ketsup,mustard,relish and tomatoes

Or

Mustard and sauerkraut

But I do prefer sausage...especially the Hillshire farm apple sausage.

Gunny
09-02-2014, 08:50 PM
Either ketsup,mustard,relish and tomatoes

Or

Mustard and sauerkraut

But I do prefer sausage...especially the Hillshire farm apple sausage.

Tomatoes? I know you like the sausage, but tomatoes?

NightTrain
09-02-2014, 08:51 PM

Blech! I can't stand any turkey product. I love turkey, but only as turkey.

We rarely eat hot dogs, because there's bad stuff in them we don't need to get into here... but when we do, we get these :

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6330&stc=1

They claim to have no by-products, and they're much more expensive than regular hot dogs... so maybe they really are "only premium cuts of beef". I don't know, but there's a huge difference between these and the regular ones.

shattered
09-02-2014, 09:29 PM
Why would you put mustard on anything??

Gunny
09-02-2014, 09:30 PM

Because it goes on everything but beef. Then, Miracle Whip. :)

shattered
09-02-2014, 09:34 PM
Because it goes on everything but beef. Then, Miracle Whip. :)

So..you make food bitter and inedible on purpose before you eat it?? Why?

Jeff
09-02-2014, 09:34 PM
I don't eat them much but when I do it is either Nathans or Sabrett, Chili and onions, or Kraut or the cooked onions you can only get on the L.I.E. ( almost every exit has them )

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6331&stc=1

Gunny
09-02-2014, 09:37 PM
So..you make food bitter and inedible on purpose before you eat it?? Why?

Because I'm bitter and inedible, so why shouldn't my food be? :dev:

And I like mustard? :)

shattered
09-02-2014, 10:06 PM
Because I'm bitter and inedible, so why shouldn't my food be? :dev:

And I like mustard? :)

Y'all sure are silly lil things, arentcha?

Gunny
09-02-2014, 10:18 PM
Y'all sure are silly lil things, arentcha?

Smart enough to like mustard on my hot dog. ;)

Jeff
09-02-2014, 10:27 PM
Smart enough to like mustard on my hot dog. ;)

Mustard on a Hot Dog is American, ya got to have that, hell I didn't even add it to my list of what ya put on a dog, I just thought everyone ( but kids, they like ketchup ) does.

shattered
09-02-2014, 10:39 PM
You put bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayo on a hot dog. You put all that on a poppyseed bun.

Jeff
09-02-2014, 10:45 PM
You put bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayo on a hot dog. You put all that on a poppyseed bun.

Sounds like you have been eating at Sonic :laugh: What do they call that, the Chicago Dog ??

But hey it may be good, it all sounds good except the lettuce , that just doesn't fit.

shattered
09-02-2014, 11:10 PM
Sounds like you have been e. ing at Sonic :laugh: What do they call that, the Chicago Dog ??

But hey it may be good, it all sounds good except the lettuce , that just doesn't fit.

Nope. Chicago dog has weird shit like pickles on it.

And Johnny Ks in IL.

Gunny
09-02-2014, 11:15 PM

That's ridiculous. It's not a hamburger. Mayo on a hot dog? :wtf:

Gunny
09-02-2014, 11:16 PM
Nope. Chicaho dog hsd weird shit like pickles on it.

And Johnny Ks in IL.

It's a yankee dog, that's for sure. Putting all that commie crap on it. Pffft.:talk2hand:

shattered
09-02-2014, 11:23 PM
That's ridiculous. It's not a hamburger. Mayo on a hot dog? :wtf:

Thats what I said. But dont knock it til you try it.

Gunny
09-02-2014, 11:29 PM
Thats what I said. But dont knock it til you try it.

Uh huh. I haven't tried frozen monkey brains either.

shattered
09-02-2014, 11:32 PM

But I expect you would if they came with MW.

Gunny
09-02-2014, 11:34 PM
But I expect you would if they came with MW.

That would be different. :)

I STILL wouldn't dress it up like a hamburger.

shattered
09-03-2014, 12:02 AM
That would be different. :)

I STILL wouldn't dress it up like a hamburger.

Meanyhead.

Jeff
09-03-2014, 12:12 AM
Meanyhead.

:lol::lol::lol:

She told you Gunny :laugh:

I was at a rally a couple of weeks ago and they where handing out Hot Dogs ( those red ones :puke:) but I watched a buddy of mine take one and put chili on it and then Mayo on top, man talk about nasty, dam just thinking about it makes me want to hurl.

Gunny
09-03-2014, 12:22 AM
Meanyhead.

You can have your goofy hot dogs any way you want them, dear. I sure as Hell ain't going to be the one to get between you and your hamburger dog. :laugh:

Gunny
09-03-2014, 12:22 AM

She told you Gunny :laugh:

I was at a rally a couple of weeks ago and they where handing out Hot Dogs ( those red ones :puke:) but I watched a buddy of mine take one and put chili on it and then Mayo on top, man talk about nasty, dam just thinking about it makes me want to hurl.

She usually does. :laugh:

Baba Booey
09-03-2014, 02:18 AM

I've had Rose's hog brains in milk, tried the about a year ago.

Fried them with scrambled eggs basically. They're... ok, really not bad tasting and texture, but just knowing they're brains kinda makes eating them a little squeemish.

A small can, 8oz or so had a laughable 1,000% of the daily required cholesterol.

Jeff
09-03-2014, 05:07 AM

Fried them with scrambled eggs basically. They're... ok, really not bad tasting and texture, but just knowing they're brains kinda makes eating them a little squeemish.

A small can, 8oz or so had a laughable 1,000% of the daily required cholesterol.

A truck stop in NC had brains on the breakfast menu ( same thing with the cholesterol ) and they also had something called Mush ( also outrageous with Cholesterol ) but I had tried the Mush and it was good ( a southern version of Scrapple ) so the next time I was in there ( I had been driving a couple of days and was exhausted ) and knew( what I wanted ) it was something different that I had had so I ordered the Brains, it was putrid, tasted like puke and vinegar all rolled into one :laugh:

Gunny
09-03-2014, 05:18 AM

A truck stop in NC had brains on the breakfast menu ( same thing with the cholesterol ) and they also had something called Mush ( also outrageous with Cholesterol ) but I had tried the Mush and it was good ( a southern version of Scrapple ) so the next time I was in there ( I had been driving a couple of days and was exhausted ) and knew( what I wanted ) it was something different that I had had so I ordered the Brains, it was putrid, tasted like puke and vinegar all rolled into one :laugh:

Ummm ... yeah. I'll pass, thanks. :laugh:

jimnyc
09-03-2014, 06:15 AM

Just a theory mind you.

I'm an animal that needs to be put down. I just read this and nearly lost my lunch, and I haven't even eaten breakfast yet!!

jimnyc
09-03-2014, 06:17 AM

If you only knew my wife. But seriously, I just like mustard, so I love it on my hot dogs. But if I don't hurry up and put some sort of condiment on it - the wife will quickly whip up some sort of homemade crap to put on it. TRUST ME ON THIS - you will eat the mustard out of the container with a tablespoon before you'll want her nasty crap on your dog!!

Gunny
09-03-2014, 06:19 AM
If you only knew my wife. But seriously, I just like mustard, so I love it on my hot dogs. But if I don't hurry up and put some sort of condiment on it - the wife will quickly whip up some sort of homemade crap to put on it. TRUST ME ON THIS - you will eat the mustard out of the container with a tablespoon before you'll want her nasty crap on your dog!!

It's too early for this. What was your previous post?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

jimnyc
09-03-2014, 06:21 AM
You can have your goofy hot dogs any way you want them, dear. I sure as Hell ain't going to be the one to get between you and your hamburger dog. :laugh:

Someone say hamburger dog?

https://sp2.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.607987427430369662&pid=15.1&P=0

jimnyc
09-03-2014, 06:22 AM
It's too early for this. What was your previous post?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I know, I need to stay up later to get this shit out of my system, it's far too early to be cracking up about eating habits!

Gunny
09-03-2014, 06:23 AM
I know, I need to stay up later to get this shit out of my system, it's far too early to be cracking up about eating habits!

Not that. My mind went right in the gutter reading that post. I'm STILL laughing.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Jeff
09-03-2014, 06:29 AM
Not that. My mind went right in the gutter reading that post. I'm STILL laughing.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Glad I wasn't the only one, hell when Jim is involved for some reason most of my thoughts go there :laugh:

jimnyc
09-03-2014, 06:29 AM

Wow, reread, it IS too early apparently. Normally that's something "I" would notice and point out. I only had one coffee so far. Pig! :poke: :laugh2:

Gunny
09-03-2014, 06:31 AM
Glad I wasn't the only one, hell when Jim is involved for some reason most of my thoughts go there :laugh:

Wow, reread, it IS too early apparently. Normally that's something "I" would notice and point out. I only had one coffee so far. Pig! :poke: :laugh2:

I'm STILL LMAO. :laugh:

jimnyc
09-03-2014, 06:32 AM
So maybe if I use mustard, instead of the other 'cover', I might have a better chance of the woman enjoying the hot dogs too?

Ladies, I'm sorry, I don't mean to be offensive. It's Jeff and Gunny's fault, I was fine until they started fucking with me!! :lol:

Jeff
09-03-2014, 06:34 AM
So maybe if I use mustard, instead of the other 'cover', I might have a better chance of the woman enjoying the hot dogs too?

Ladies, I'm sorry, I don't mean to be offensive. It's Jeff and Gunny's fault, I was fine until they started fucking with me!! :lol:

Naaa probably not :laugh:

Gunny
09-03-2014, 06:37 AM

I think it's still all about the quality of the meat. :lmao:

jimnyc
09-03-2014, 06:40 AM
I think it's still all about the quality of the meat. :lmao:

When you enjoy your hot dogs, regardless of condiments, does it matter how big the dog is? :dunno:

Jeff
09-03-2014, 06:42 AM
When you enjoy your hot dogs, regardless of condiments, does it matter how big the dog is? :dunno:

Ok I think I now understand the problem :laugh:

Gunny
09-03-2014, 06:49 AM

That would be a matter of taste, wouldn't it?:laugh:

Gunny
09-03-2014, 06:49 AM
Ok I think I now understand the problem :laugh:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Abbey Marie
09-03-2014, 08:32 AM
I don't eat them much but when I do it is either Nathans or Sabrett, Chili and onions, or Kraut or the cooked onions you can only get on the L.I.E. ( almost every exit has them )

I agree Jeff. When I ate "real" hot dogs, these were by far the best tasting. Are your cooked onions by any chance cooked in ketchup?

jimnyc
09-03-2014, 09:00 AM
I agree Jeff. when I ate "real" hot dogs, these were by far the best tasting. Are your cooked onions by any chance cooked in ketchup?

I want SO badly to reply to this, and be a typical guy, but I just can't do it. I'm biting my tongue so hard right now it's bleeding. You are free to ban me for 24 for being a pig if you like. :beer: :coffee:

Gunny
09-03-2014, 09:18 AM
I want SO badly to reply to this, and be a typical guy, but I just can't do it. I'm biting my tongue so hard right now it's bleeding. You are free to ban me for 24 for being a pig if you like. :beer: :coffee:

Knock it off asshole. That's abbey. :laugh:

jimnyc
09-03-2014, 09:38 AM
Knock it off asshole. That's abbey. :laugh:

I know. I feel so embarrassed and repulsed at myself right now. The shame.

http://i.imgur.com/EPdgFTq.jpg

Gunny
09-03-2014, 09:41 AM
I know. I feel so embarrassed and repulsed at myself right now. The shame.

http://i.imgur.com/EPdgFTq.jpg

As well you should be. :laugh:

jimnyc
09-03-2014, 11:07 AM
I'm sorry Mrs. Abbey. My fun was with the guys, I meant no disrespect. :(

Gunny
09-03-2014, 11:18 AM
I'm sorry Mrs. Abbey. My fun was with the guys, I meant no disrespect. :(

I'm snickering like tyr's avatar. :laugh:

At least I'm smart enough to grovel to Abbey right off the bat. :laugh:

NightTrain
09-03-2014, 11:26 AM
You two are in deep kimchee now.

Gunny
09-03-2014, 11:34 AM

:hanging:

Shadow
09-03-2014, 11:55 AM
Tomatoes? I know you like the sausage, but tomatoes?
Garnish is good .

Gunny
09-03-2014, 12:01 PM
Garnish is good .

You might want to read the rest of the thread, dear. It's totally gone to the Dark Side and Jim's got me in all kinds of trouble. :laugh:

Baba Booey
09-03-2014, 12:05 PM

Ever have kimchee?

That stuff usually makes me start shitting like within 10 minutes of consuming it.

Regular sauerkraut has that impact on me sometimes.

Gunny
09-03-2014, 12:17 PM
Ever have kimchee?

That stuff usually makes me start shitting like within 10 minutes of consuming it.

Ummm .... no. I know how it's made. I'll pass.

You really need to get over this defecation issue you have. TMI. :laugh:

Baba Booey
09-03-2014, 12:39 PM
Ummm .... no. I know how it's made. I'll pass.

You really need to get over this defecation issue you have. TMI. :laugh:

I'm a classic anal expulsive.

:thumb:

NightTrain
09-03-2014, 12:58 PM
Ever have kimchee?

Nope. I pass on stuff like that.

fj1200
09-03-2014, 01:45 PM

I'll give Sabrett a try. Hebrew National is good, Nathan's are not so good.

Gunny
09-03-2014, 01:52 PM

Now I'm curious. Is this a yankee thing? I've never even heard of them before.

fj1200
09-03-2014, 01:54 PM

Sabrett? I don't know. I just bought some in Atlanta. I hadn't paid them much attention before but a sale is a sale.

I just buy the cheap Oscar Meyer chicken, turkey, pork ones for the kids... especially other people's kids. :eek:

Baba Booey
09-03-2014, 01:58 PM
I've had Nathans and Hebrew National - both of them aren't anything special.

Gunny
09-03-2014, 02:34 PM
Sabrett? I don't know. I just bought some in Atlanta. I hadn't paid them much attention before but a sale is a sale.

I just buy the cheap Oscar Meyer chicken, turkey, pork ones for the kids... especially other people's kids. :eek:

Well of course. Kids get Oscar Meyer. :laugh:

I'm still going with the Hillshire Farms beef sausage for me though. :)

Shadow
09-03-2014, 03:50 PM
You might want to read the rest of the thread, dear. It's totally gone to the Dark Side and Jim's got me in all kinds of trouble. :laugh:
Can't leave you alone for a second. Sheesh.

jimnyc
09-03-2014, 04:07 PM
Gotta have one off one of those filthy disgusting carts in NYC - the BEST tasting hot dogs in the world. It looks like the water isn't changed for months at a time, and hell, that may be the secret, and far be it from me to question. :)

Oh, and also potato knishes!! And yep, slice them open and put mustard in them too!!

Gunny
09-03-2014, 04:51 PM

I was behaving until jim came along. Honest. :halounplugged:

Drummond
09-03-2014, 05:25 PM
Gotta have one off one of those filthy disgusting carts in NYC - the BEST tasting hot dogs in the world. It looks like the water isn't changed for months at a time, and hell, that may be the secret, and far be it from me to question. :)

Oh, and also potato knishes!! And yep, slice them open and put mustard in them too!!

That's an unfortunate mental picture ... buying a hot dog from a street cart is one of my favourite NYC things to do ! That and nearly getting run over a dozen times per average walking trip, because I just can't adapt to traffic that drives on the 'wrong' side of the road ... :rolleyes:

Jeff
09-03-2014, 06:46 PM
I agree Jeff. when I ate "real" hot dogs, these were by far the best tasting. Are your cooked onions by any chance cooked in ketchup?

Abbey I don't want to lie, the stuff I like best comes off the trucks in Long Island but the wife does make some, but honestly I have no idea how she makes it.

Jeff
09-03-2014, 06:48 PM

They are on all the hot dog trucks up north but no you can get them in the south as well, they are all beef and actually snap when you bite them, they taste way better than any other hot dog IMO

Jeff
09-03-2014, 06:50 PM

Yup he egged on Jim and see what happened :laugh:

Shadow
09-03-2014, 08:12 PM
I was behaving until jim came along. Honest. :halounplugged:

That's what they all say. :rolleyes:

Shadow
09-03-2014, 08:13 PM
Yup he egged on Jim and see what happened :laugh:

Exactly. I know how it is. ;)

Gunny
09-03-2014, 08:16 PM
That's what they all say. :rolleyes:

Hmph. He's Jim's brother. What do you expect him to say? Not my fault Jim posted a porn statement. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
09-04-2014, 12:05 AM

Lol! I've always called them, "Rainbow Dogs", due to the color of the gross grease-laden water.

Uh, have I inadvertently made another double entendre?

Abbey Marie
09-04-2014, 12:07 AM
You all could learn a thing or four from our Gunny. :cool:

shattered
09-04-2014, 12:16 AM

Dont encourage him. You should know better.

Abbey Marie
09-04-2014, 12:17 AM

:laugh2:

Gunny
09-04-2014, 12:27 AM

Hey Jim n Jeff ... :fu:

Try to get me in trouble, I know whose skirt to hide behind and bark. :laugh:

Gunny
09-04-2014, 12:27 AM

I have NO idea what you might mean by that statement, dear. :laugh:

Jeff
09-04-2014, 12:45 AM

You can count on me Girl, I will keep ya informed :laugh::laugh:

Jeff
09-04-2014, 12:47 AM
Hey Jim n Jeff ... :fu:

Try to get me in trouble, I know whose skirt to hide behind and bark. :laugh:

Brown noser :laugh:

Gunny
09-04-2014, 12:53 AM
Brown noser :laugh:

You know what happens when people you can't piss off get pissed off? I ain't getting on the wrong side of THAT. I've had the free demo in the past. No thanks. :laugh:

Jeff
09-04-2014, 12:56 AM
You know what happens when people you can't piss off get pissed off? I ain't getting on the wrong side of THAT. I've had the free demo in the past. No thanks. :laugh:

Abbey has always used the equivalent of Bless his heart with me LOL

Gunny
09-04-2014, 12:57 AM

Abbey has always used the equivalent of Bless his heart with me

No doubt. :laugh:

Gunny
09-04-2014, 01:06 AM
No doubt. :laugh:

Here it's they shake their heads as they walk away mumbling "that boy ain't quite right". And you gotta drawl that out. It's more like That boy ain't qu-a-a-t R-a-a-a-ght. :laugh:

Not that I ever heard that from my grandmother. Much.:laugh:

Abbey Marie
09-04-2014, 01:23 AM

Abbey has always used the equivalent of Bless his heart with me LOL

:laugh2: No more than I do with your brother. And I am NOT saying which brother!

Jeff
09-04-2014, 01:29 AM
:laugh2: No more than I do with your brother. And I am NOT saying which brother!

James :laugh:

Gunny
09-04-2014, 05:28 AM
James :laugh:

Don't know if I'd stop right there. Your other brother is quite a peach in his own right. :)

Jeff
09-04-2014, 06:33 AM
Don't know if I'd stop right there. Your other brother is quite a peach in his own right. :)

Sir Evil knows how to smooth things, yes he has had his moments here ( so I hear ) but she said she wasn't saying which one, Jim has to many moments :laugh:

Gunny
09-04-2014, 06:39 AM
Sir Evil knows how to smooth things, yes he has had his moments here ( so I hear ) but she said she wasn't saying which one, Jim has to many moments :laugh:

I bet having the three of y'all around the house as kids was like trying to herd cats. :laugh:

jimnyc
09-04-2014, 07:23 AM
Lol! I've always called them, "Rainbow Dogs"

Still no comment, still biting my tongue!!

http://i.imgur.com/Zg3xeF4.gif

Gunny
09-04-2014, 07:24 AM
Still no comment, still biting my tongue!!

http://i.imgur.com/Zg3xeF4.gif

You better stop. You're ALREADY in trouble, :laugh:

jimnyc
09-04-2014, 07:28 AM
You better stop. You're ALREADY in trouble, :laugh:

I know, and I had already apologized, and I truly meant it. I love Abbey with all of my heart, VERY good people. But when I saw "rainbow dogs", so early in the morning again... :coffee:

Gunny
09-04-2014, 07:30 AM
I know, and I had already apologized, and I truly meant it. I love Abbey with all of my heart, VERY good people. But when I saw "rainbow dogs", so early in the morning again... :coffee:

Y'know, Jerry Jones could always market them as Michael Sam dogs ... :laugh:

jimnyc
09-04-2014, 07:33 AM
Y'know, Jerry Jones could always market them as Michael Sam dogs ... :laugh:

Oh damn, now that's just wrong. I think you just ruined ALL hot dog eating for me, forever. I'm now 100% a hamburger man, never to eat another dog. Rainbow dogs just took on a new meaning, no longer the dirty water, now it's the official flag of the hot dog!! :laugh:

Gunny
09-04-2014, 07:36 AM
Oh damn, now that's just wrong. I think you just ruined ALL hot dog eating for me, forever. I'm now 100% a hamburger man, never to eat another dog. Rainbow dogs just took on a new meaning, no longer the dirty water, now it's the official flag of the hot dog!! :laugh:

Makes you wonder which segment of the population he'd be going for, don't it? :lmao:

Abbey Marie
09-04-2014, 10:11 AM
This guy stopped by just to say, "You guys are losing it!"

http://images.viralnova.com/000/063/917/desktop-1407353331.png

Abbey Marie
09-04-2014, 10:13 AM

I really like most of this post. :cool:

Jeff
09-04-2014, 10:16 AM
I really like most of this post. :cool:

Come Abbey lets not forget what Jim was saying :laugh:

jimnyc
09-04-2014, 11:04 AM
This guy stopped by just to say, "You guys are losing it!"

http://images.viralnova.com/000/063/917/desktop-1407353331.png

I'm not even gonna ask about the "rainbows" in the background, but I would love to have the little hairy fella, he's cute!

Baba Booey
09-04-2014, 01:54 PM
We didn't have hot dogs yesterday but close, made grilled jumbo sandwiches.

Got this idea from the Harmar Tavern in Marietta, OH - their "famous" grilled baloney sandwich, which is... ok. Not super, not awful, it was ok, could have been better so I tried that at home.

Basically got a pound hunk of unsliced baloney and cut it thick, grilled it and served it on buns with (grilled) onions, provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato and I put sriracha on mine and her and the kid put mayo on theirs (mayo from the fridge :laugh2: ).

They were ok, I'd do it again. Maybe with Spam next time.

Trigg
09-04-2014, 02:31 PM
you guys are terrible.

It doesn't matter how old you are, mention "dogs" and you all revert back to giggling 13 year old's :slap:

Gunny
09-04-2014, 02:33 PM
you guys are terrible.

It doesn't matter how old you are, mention "dogs" and you all revert back to giggling 13 year old's :slap:

I'm blaming Jim. :halo9:

jimnyc
09-04-2014, 05:49 PM
you guys are terrible.

Even worse, I just giggled out loud when I just read you scolding us! :beer:

jimnyc
09-04-2014, 05:51 PM
I'm blaming Jim. :halo9:

I just spoke freely, you were the one who got the ball rolling with your perverted interpretation of my horrid writing! I blame my part on caffeine. That's one hell of a drug!

Gunny
09-04-2014, 06:36 PM
I just spoke freely, you were the one who got the ball rolling with your perverted interpretation of my horrid writing! I blame my part on caffeine. That's one hell of a drug!

Not MY fault you turned it into a smutty novel. :laugh:

Shadow
09-04-2014, 07:42 PM
Back on topic...

I like these. With mustard.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6335&stc=1

Gunny
09-04-2014, 07:46 PM
Back on topic...

Those wieners appear to be enveloped in something soft and warm .... :)

Jeff
09-04-2014, 07:50 PM
Back on topic...

Poor mans hors d'oeuvres, we have them always on New Years eve and most all get togethers and they are fantastic whether in Mustard ( that is the way I like em as well ) or I see others dip them in Ketchup

Baba Booey
09-04-2014, 07:58 PM
I wouldn't eat those if there were better options.

I would eat those if I was drunk and kind of hungry tho.

Jeff
09-04-2014, 08:00 PM
I wouldn't eat those if there were better options.

I would eat those if I was drunk and kind of hungry tho.

Kind of goes with New years Eve, well most of my get together s , or did anyway :laugh:

Baba Booey
09-04-2014, 08:02 PM
Kind of goes with New years Eve, well most of my get together s , or did anyway :laugh:

Yeah, funny thing alcohol.

Cheeseballs/crackers and women both look better the drunker you get.

Shadow
09-04-2014, 08:12 PM

And loaded with a creamy cheese filling .:)

Gunny
09-04-2014, 08:18 PM

Can't forget the creamy filling. :p

Abbey Marie
09-04-2014, 08:28 PM
I'm not even gonna ask about the "rainbows" in the background, but I would love to have the little hairy fella, he's cute!

Jim, I don't think there are rainbows in this picture. Is there something you want to come out of the closet and tell us?

;)

Jeff
09-04-2014, 09:30 PM

OK my mind officially went to the gutter :laugh:

Shadow
09-04-2014, 09:37 PM
Poor mans hors d'oeuvres, we have them always on New Years eve and most all get togethers and they are fantastic whether in Mustard ( that is the way I like em as well ) or I see others dip them in Ketchup

Crescent rolls are very handy to have around. Wrap around hot dogs for an easy dinner....fill with Nutella ,Hershey's chocolate peanut butter or World Market chocolate spreads and bake for dessert.

My kids love both.

Shadow
09-04-2014, 09:39 PM

Went? ;)

Gunny
09-04-2014, 09:43 PM
Went? ;)

Oh you haven't read? He's above my and Jim's level. Couldn't possibly be right in the thick of it all. :laugh:

Jeff
09-04-2014, 10:10 PM
He's above my and Jim's level. Couldn't possibly be right in the thick of it all. :laugh:

Thank you for noticing !! :laugh:

shattered
09-04-2014, 10:58 PM

Oh, gag. Get a room already. Crimeny.

Gunny
09-04-2014, 11:07 PM
Oh, gag. Get a room already. Crimeny.

For what?:dunno:

shattered
09-04-2014, 11:09 PM
For what?

:smoke:

shattered
09-04-2014, 11:10 PM
Wait. I cant use that anymore. I quit 10 mos ago.

:slap:

Gunny
09-04-2014, 11:12 PM

It's mine anyway. :smoke:

shattered
09-04-2014, 11:17 PM
It's mine anyway. :smoke:

No, :drillsarge: is yours.

Gunny
09-04-2014, 11:26 PM
No, :drillsarge: is yours.

That one too. :)

jimnyc
09-05-2014, 06:31 AM

Jim, I don't think there are rainbows in this picture. Is there something you want to come out of the closet and tell us?

;)

Went? ;)

Oh you haven't read? He's above my and Jim's level. Couldn't possibly be right in the thick of it all. :laugh:

Why you bunch of fuckers! I go to bed and you guys sit around dropping the blame on me! All I did was write about hot dogs, and Gunny started on me there. Then we have Howard Stern's outcast writing about "BBC", which is NOT the British media!

Hot dogs and BBC. Oh my. What has happened here? :laugh2:

Gunny
09-05-2014, 06:35 AM
Why you bunch of fuckers! I go to bed and you guys sit around dropping the blame on me! All I did was write about hot dogs, and Gunny started on me there. Then we have Howard Stern's outcast writing about "BBC", which is NOT the British media!

Hot dogs and BBC. Oh my. What has happened here? :laugh2:

Well, you DID turn your back.:laugh:

BTW .... this topic came up last night .... so what do you think about eating clams? :halo9:

jimnyc
09-05-2014, 06:39 AM

BTW .... this topic came up last night .... so what do you think about eating clams? :halo9:

Oh no you don't! I didn't see that question, honestly. But wow, talk about a loaded question that will get me in some trouble! You think I would fall for this 2-3 days in a row?

But truth be told, I LOVE clams. Can't get enough.

Fwiw, I also love Taco Bell!

(someone please ban me for 24, and put Gunny in there too for making me do bad things!)

Gunny
09-05-2014, 06:46 AM
Oh no you don't! I didn't see that question, honestly. But wow, talk about a loaded question that will get me in some trouble! You think I would fall for this 2-3 days in a row?

(someone please ban me for 24, and put Gunny in there too for making me do bad things!)

So you like 'em raw, steaming hot ... large, small ....? :whistling2:

I like 'em steaming hot and juicy ....

jimnyc
09-05-2014, 06:52 AM

I don't think it's possible to answer this in any way whatsoever without digging myself into a larger hole that I may not be able to get out of! Another one of those times where I am starting to write sentence after sentence, and keep deleting it. All I can see is Abbey shaking her head at me and wagging her finger as if I did something wrong. :(

jimnyc
09-05-2014, 06:53 AM

I don't think it's possible to answer this in any way whatsoever without digging myself into a larger hole that I may not be able to get out of! Another one of those times where I am starting to write sentence after sentence, and keep deleting it. All I can see is Abbey shaking her head at me and wagging her finger as if I did something wrong. :(

But I do have an eerily similar appetite to yours! :laugh2:

Gunny
09-05-2014, 06:57 AM

I think we have surpassed her shaking her head at us and wagging a finger. We've been in rolling pin territory for awhile.:laugh:

Funny thing about clams ... can only eat one at a time. :halo9:

jimnyc
09-05-2014, 07:01 AM
I think we have surpassed her shaking her head at us and wagging a finger. We've been in rolling pin territory for awhile.:laugh:

Funny thing about clams ... can only eat one at a time. :halo9:

You can enjoy one while prepping the next though, no? :dunno:

Gunny
09-05-2014, 07:03 AM
You can enjoy one while prepping the next though, no? :dunno:

I don't think so. If the 1st clam sees you prepping another, it closes its shell tight and you can't get it open again. :)

jimnyc
09-05-2014, 07:04 AM
I don't think so. If the 1st clam sees you prepping another, it closes its shell tight and you can't get it open again. :)

Holy shit, I'm done! I'm bailing to go get more coffee. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jeff
09-05-2014, 07:11 AM

I didn't see this either, but I would much rather eat a clam than a hot dog :laugh:

Jeff
09-05-2014, 07:12 AM

Congrats !!!!

Gunny
09-05-2014, 07:13 AM
I didn't see this either, but I would much rather eat a clam than a hot dog :laugh:

Well no, that's because the conversation wasn't being held on the board, Father Jeff. I didn't say it was posted. :p

Jeff

Good deal I will take control while y'all are gone :laugh:

Baba Booey

http://cdn.ticketfly.com/i/00/00/92/47/95-exl.jpg

Gunny
09-05-2014, 07:15 AM
Good deal I will take control while y'all are gone :laugh:

Right? It'll be just fine. :laugh:

Jeff
09-05-2014, 07:15 AM
Well no, that's because the conversation wasn't being held on the board, Father Jeff. I didn't say it was posted. :p

To all interested

I like to talk about clams and hot dogs in PM as well :laugh::laugh:

Jeff
09-05-2014, 07:16 AM
Right? It'll be just fine. :laugh:

Say goodbye to a couple of liberals :laugh:

Gunny
09-05-2014, 07:17 AM
To all interested

I like to talk about clams and hot dogs in PM as well :laugh::laugh:

What you got to watch out for are the ones with green moldy crap on them. Those you just have to throw away. Besides the smell, you can get really sick from eating them. :)

Gunny
09-05-2014, 07:18 AM
Say goodbye to a couple of liberals :laugh:

At the rate we're going, I'd say "... and women".:laugh:

I don't know why I'm laughing so hard. Abbey's gonna take a switch to all of us.

Jeff
09-05-2014, 07:19 AM
What you got to watch out for are the ones with green moldy crap on them. Those you just have to throw away. Besides the smell, you can get really sick from eating them. :)

OK that one turned my smokers cough into a choke LOL

Jeff
09-05-2014, 07:20 AM
At the rate we're going, I'd say "... and women".:laugh:

I don't know why I'm laughing so hard. Abbey's gonna take a switch to all of us.

That's what makes this thread so much fun is the woman are throwing jabs in and having fun as well, I love to see folks just kicking back having harmless fun.

Gunny
09-05-2014, 07:23 AM
That's what makes this thread so much fun is the woman are throwing jabs in and having fun as well, I love to see folks just kicking back having harmless fun.

I'm pretty close to tears actually.:laugh:

Jeff
09-05-2014, 07:24 AM
I'm pretty close to tears actually.:laugh:

Smokers cough wont let me get that far, dam choking comes to quick :laugh:

Gunny
09-05-2014, 07:28 AM
Smokers cough wont let me get that far, dam choking comes to quick :laugh:

I hear ya. Nothing like laughing and hacking up a lung at the same time.

Gee, I wonder why Jim left in such a hurry? :laugh:

Gunny
09-05-2014, 07:30 AM
You'd think eating clams was a crime or something ..... :)

Jeff
09-05-2014, 07:31 AM
I hear ya. Nothing like laughing and hacking up a lung at the same time.

Gee, I wonder why Jim left in such a hurry? :laugh:

Ya don't think all the talk of well um Clams, Hot dogs and such ... well lets just say the poor guy maybe had to use the Bathroom :laugh::laugh:

Jeff
09-05-2014, 07:33 AM
You'd think eating clams was a crime or something ..... :)

My Ol Lady loves when I eat Clams , she just wont let me eat more than one at a time, go figure :laugh:

Gunny
09-05-2014, 07:36 AM
Ya don't think all the talk of well um Clams, Hot dogs and such ... well lets just say the poor guy maybe had to use the Bathroom :laugh::laugh:

Too much "food" at one time for him, huh? :laugh:

My Ol Lady loves when I eat Clams , she just wont let me eat more than one at a time, go figure :laugh:

Well yeah. You can eat only one clam at a time. Nothing worse than prepping another clam and giving the first one time to clamp down tight and you can't get it open again.

Jeff
09-05-2014, 07:38 AM
Too much "food" at one time for him, huh? :laugh:

Well yeah. You can eat only one clam at a time. Nothing worse than prepping another clam and giving the first one time to clamp down tight and you can't even pry it open.

LOL OK that got the tears :laugh:

Gunny
09-05-2014, 07:44 AM
LOL OK that got the tears :laugh:

Just sayin'. Those little mussels close on you, you ain't ever getting back in. :)

SassyLady
09-06-2014, 11:48 PM
Funny, I just ate dinner a short while ago and hot dogs it was! Too lazy to go look, just know they were beef and organic, some yellow and green label. With beans of course. And sliced cucumbers for dipping in some weird sauce my wife makes,

Hot dog must always have mustard on it, regardless of what else, even if mixed with ketchup. Mustard with chili. Mustard with sauerkraut. Mustard and cooked onions. Mustard and raw onions. Sometimes even mustard with a little extra mustard!

Mustard, relish and jalapenos.

fj1200
09-11-2014, 04:39 PM

Meh. They don't brown up very well either. Hebrew Nationals are tops so far. Italian sausage with peppers and onions blow them away though.

tailfins
09-11-2014, 05:04 PM
I rarely will eat a hot dog, but when I do....

http://imgsrv.ktsa.com/image/ktsaa/UserFiles/Image/stock_news_images/dos%20equis%20man.jpg

Shadow
10-11-2014, 07:31 PM
Something I had at both the fair this year and the Balloon Fiesta.

Chile Relleno Corn Dogs.

Sooo good too....but they set your mouth on fire. NM green chile hot hot hot.