PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Carter: "Too many Jews on the Holocaust Council"

Insein
01-25-2007, 11:40 PM
Two thoughts. One, Mr. Jimmy, super tolerant liberal guy just needs to go away. Two, jews need to let it go man. Carter said this how long ago and they are rehashing it now? Plus why is there a Holocaust Council in 1980 anyway? I guess thats 3 thoughts.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/staticarticles/article53954.html

Jimmy Carter: Too many Jews on Holocaust council
Former president also rejected Christian historian because name sounded 'too Jewish'

TEL AVIV – Former President Jimmy Carter once complained there were "too many Jews" on the government's Holocaust Memorial Council, Monroe Freedman, the council's former executive director, told WND in an exclusive interview.

Freedman, who served on the council during Carter's term as president, also revealed a noted Holocaust scholar who was a Presbyterian Christian was rejected from the council's board by Carter's office because the scholar's name "sounded too Jewish."

Freedman, now a professor of law at Hofstra University, was picked by the council's chairman, author Elie Weisel, to serve as executive director in 1980. The council, created by the Carter White House, went on to establish the Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C.

Freedman says he was tasked with creating a board for the council and with making recommendations to the White House on how best to memorialize the Holocaust.

He told WND he sent a memo to Carter's office containing recommendations for council board members.

He said his memo was returned with a note on the upper right hand corner that stated, "Too many Jews."

The note, Freedman said, was written in Carter's handwriting and was initialed by Carter.

jillian
01-25-2007, 11:42 PM
Pity... he's lost it.... assuming it's true.

He should have stuck with building homes for poor people and monitoring elections.

Very sad... pathetic, actually.

Insein
01-25-2007, 11:49 PM
Pity... he's lost it.... assuming it's true.

He should have stuck with building homes for poor people and monitoring elections.

Very sad... pathetic, actually.

Actually he said this during his presidency. Hence why i said, he's a moron but the Jews need to get over it because it happened almost 30 years ago.

Gaffer
01-25-2007, 11:50 PM
I'm kinda glad to see this coming out. Shows what a little weasle carter actually was. It seems he's worse than even I thought. He's proving to be not only the worst president we ever had but the worst expresident as well.

Anybody want to step up and defend the little evil, incompetent son of a bitch?

Gaffer
01-25-2007, 11:51 PM
Actually he said this during his presidency. Hence why i said, he's a moron but the Jews need to get over it because it happened almost 30 years ago.

He's still saying it today. That's why they're not getting over it.

5stringJeff
01-26-2007, 01:07 AM
Jimmy Carter looks more anti-Semitic than Adolf Hitler lately.

Nate
01-26-2007, 01:16 AM
Jimmy Carter looks more anti-Semitic than Adolf Hitler lately.

Makes sense... I mean, he is still a Democrat.

Hugh Lincoln
01-26-2007, 09:53 PM

Jews forget nothing. They've made hate into an art form. You need not be Hitler to get their business. If you're a fucking buck-toothed peanut farmer for peace and you dare breath sideways about them, they'll destroy you. They are lying, manipulative bullies, and they have convinced (almost all of) white gentile Christian conservative America that they must be coddled, defended, protected, fought for, legislated for, donated to, and worshipped. Meanwhile, they worm out the very foundations of everything those conservatives hold dear. They're laughing all the way to Israel.

Listen to me, white people. Don't kneel before them.

TheSage
01-26-2007, 09:57 PM
Jews forget nothing. They've made hate into an art form. You need not be Hitler to get their business. If you're a fucking buck-toothed peanut farmer for peace and you dare breath sideways about them, they'll destroy you. They are lying, manipulative bullies, and they have convinced (almost all of) white gentile Christian conservative America that they must be coddled, defended, protected, fought for, legislated for, donated to, and worshipped. Meanwhile, they worm out the very foundations of everything those conservatives hold dear. They're laughing all the way to Israel.

But hugh, not doing what jews say is a lack of humility!

Nate
01-26-2007, 11:37 PM

Dude, give it up.

You're obviously a paid stooge from the ADL.

No one is buying your schtick, Moishe.

Nate
01-27-2007, 12:05 AM

Mr. Foxman, the honor is mine.

TheSage
01-27-2007, 07:29 AM
Mr. Foxman, the honor is mine.

Yes. Im here to collect the IP addresses of those who agree with my bombastic statements. LOL.

Hugh Lincoln
01-28-2007, 01:25 PM

Indeed... the Poles have a saying: "The Jew screams loudest when he's hitting YOU the hardest..."

TheSage
01-28-2007, 02:01 PM
Indeed... the Poles have a saying: "The Jew screams loudest when he's hitting YOU the hardest..."

Really?