06-21-2007, 08:58 PM
Who?

Like I said in a post long ago "Dear Miss Shattered:

There's more to life than Heavey Metal and 80's glame rock'. :laugh2::finger3:

shattered
06-21-2007, 09:03 PM

I'm well aware of that, as the contents of the CD case in my car prove..

But..

Who?

Gunny
06-21-2007, 09:19 PM

Besides that and country ....WHAT?

dan
06-22-2007, 03:52 AM
I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW!!!! They're going to be in Myrtle Beach, but by the time I found out, tickets were sold out!

Have you heard the new album? It's great stuff, definitely back to their original blues form.

Said, are you from Canada? I know that's terrible considering how long I've "known" you through here, but I can't remember if it was you or Shattered that was a Canuck.

Anyway, if you are Canadian, are you a Trailer Park Boys fan? I've been watching it lately, I think it's brilliant, definitely the best show I've seen in a long time.

Said1
06-22-2007, 01:42 PM
I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW!!!! They're going to be in Myrtle Beach, but by the time I found out, tickets were sold out!

Have you heard the new album? It's great stuff, definitely back to their original blues form.

Said, are you from Canada? I know that's terrible considering how long I've "known" you through here, but I can't remember if it was you or Shattered that was a Canuck.

Anyway, if you are Canadian, are you a Trailer Park Boys fan? I've been watching it lately, I think it's brilliant, definitely the best show I've seen in a long time.

Sold out, bummer. I forwent Buddy Guy, who I never miss him at Blues Fest to see them, but I get a full day in also. Lots of tents, lots of music. I haven't had a good night out in a loooooooooooooong time, the entire day/night is going to be great. Plus I have a date, and he's paying. :dance:

And yes, I am Canadian and a serious TPBs fan. Classic Canadianna.

Pale Rider
06-22-2007, 07:21 PM
I get see the White Stripes play at blues fest, July 8th! :cheers2:

Just thought I'd share. :laugh2:

Looked 'em up on my WMP, URGE, not bad. I can listen to it.

dan
06-25-2007, 04:48 AM
And yes, I am Canadian and a serious TPBs fan. Classic Canadianna.

Ha, awesome. Ricky's my hero.I consider myself a Canadiophile, you guys have the best TV and a lot of your music is really good, too. Unfortunately, the American market being what it is, we hear nothing of Canadian movies, ever. Then again, 90% of American movies are shot in Vancouver, anyway (then called New York, or L.A., or Louisiana, or whatever).