PDA

View Full Version : Are You a Psycho?

Gunny
09-03-2014, 12:24 PM
http://www.allthetests.com/fun-tests-humor-Am-I-a-psycho.php?katb=12Z0

I'm calling BS on this one. I'm normal? The bar must be pretty damned low ..:laugh:

Baba Booey
09-03-2014, 12:49 PM
Don't need a test for that.

I hate these things actually, they're all the rage on Facebook.

They piss me off, I get these questions with multiple choice and I'm like "ok - now about a 'none of the above' option"? None of the answers worked and it was easy to see that I was being forced into a pre-determined definition with bullshit questions that really didn't apply to me.

So just write me off as fukwhacked.

Gunny
09-03-2014, 12:58 PM
Don't need a test for that.

I hate these things actually, they're all the rage on Facebook.

They piss me off, I get these questions with multiple choice and I'm like "ok - now about a 'none of the above' option"? None of the answers worked and it was easy to see that I was being forced into a pre-determined definition with bullshit questions that really didn't apply to me.

So just write me off as fukwhacked.

I know nothing about facebook. It's something to do besides talk about Obama, right?

I wrote you off as fukwhacked by your 3rd post.:laugh:

NightTrain
09-03-2014, 01:03 PM
Normal here.

Yeah, these 'tests' are flying around FB by the thousands. I've started blocking them so I don't get annoyed when I see all of them in my feed.

I suspect most of them are made by 14 year old kids with nothing better to do and psychology is something they learned by reading the recaps of CSI last night.

Gunny
09-03-2014, 02:00 PM
Y'all will just have to forgive my naivete. I don't know a damned thing about facebook nor what goes on there, and I don't care.

I think some of the crap is funny. :)

jimnyc
09-03-2014, 03:37 PM
I've taken many of these before and most tell me that I am normal. They just don't ask the right questions! :lol:

Shadow
09-03-2014, 03:48 PM
Do you really need me to take this test?:laugh:

Gunny
09-03-2014, 05:05 PM
Do you really need me to take this test?:laugh:

No dear. Established psycho's are exempt. :)

Drummond
09-03-2014, 05:14 PM

That exempts me, then.

All the local Lefties swear that I'm a psycho. Frequently - that's both the swearing, AND the accusing label ... usually as a parting shot, after I've defeated their latest argument(s) .. :laugh: .. but, anyway .... :laugh2::laugh2:

Gunny
09-03-2014, 05:27 PM
That exempts me, then.

All the local Lefties swear that I'm a psycho. Frequently - that's both the swearing, AND the accusing label ... usually as a parting shot, after I've defeated their latest argument(s) .. :laugh: .. but, anyway .... :laugh2::laugh2:

"All"? *ahem* Here? :laugh:

Half of one message board and most of another elsewhere thinks she is whacko. AND, she's here with ME. Your credentials are a bit lacking ...:laugh:

Drummond
09-03-2014, 05:32 PM
"All"? *ahem* Here? :laugh:

Half of one message board and most of another elsewhere thinks she is whacko. AND, she's here with ME. Your credentials are a bit lacking ...:laugh:

... sorry ! Contextual error here .. by 'local', I meant local in the UK ! I tend to have a lot of arguments with Lefties on my side of the Pond.

One I used to work with, years ago, still emails me at my current workplace to try and aggravate me. I think it's a favourite pastime of his. Needless to say, I argue him into the ground .. usually twice daily ....:laugh:

Gunny
09-03-2014, 05:42 PM
... sorry ! Contextual error here .. by 'local', I meant local in the UK ! I tend to have a lot of arguments with Lefties on my side of the Pond.

One I used to work with, years ago, still emails me at my current workplace to try and aggravate me. I think it's a favourite pastime of his. Needless to say, I argue him into the ground .. usually twice daily ....:laugh:

Not to worry. I don't think she exports. Your reputation is probably safe in YOUR neighborhood. :laugh:

Shadow
09-03-2014, 08:09 PM

I should hope so. Took a lot of half-assed effort to earn that label... thank you very much.:thumb:

Gunny
09-03-2014, 08:21 PM
I should hope so. Took a lot of half-assed effort to earn that label... thank you very much.:thumb:

I don't recall you doing much, actually. Well there WAS that time you chewed my butt .....:laugh:

Shadow
09-03-2014, 08:26 PM
I don't recall you doing much, actually. Well there WAS that time you chewed my butt .....:laugh:

Oh great...yet another thing I'm never going to live down.:laugh:

Gunny
09-03-2014, 08:34 PM
Oh great...yet another thing I'm never going to live down.:laugh:

Nope. :laugh:

You mean the thing you did to get a psycho label? Someone asked me about you and I told them you were a psycho and by the next day most of board thought you were a psycho. Wonder how THAT happened. :)

Shadow
09-03-2014, 08:38 PM
Nope. :laugh:

You mean the thing you did to get a psycho label? Someone asked me about you and I told them you were a psycho and by the next day most of board thought you were a psycho. Wonder how THAT happened. :)

Yes, I know...they told me. Some people just can't keep a secret. ;)

Gunny
09-03-2014, 08:41 PM
Yes, I know...they told me. Some people just can't keep a secret. ;)

Nice. So you're saying they weren't even good at talking behind your back?:laugh:

That's okay, baby. It's probably also an established fact I like psycho chicks. :laugh:

Shadow
09-03-2014, 08:45 PM
Nice. So you're saying they weren't even good at talking behind your back?:laugh:

That's okay, baby. It's probably also an established fact I like psycho chicks. :laugh:

Well...playing both sides of the fence is hard work don't ya know. :laugh:

Awww... you sweet talker. ;)

Gunny
09-03-2014, 08:48 PM
Well...playing both sides of the fence is hard work don't ya know. :laugh:

Awww... you sweet talker. ;)

Yeah, I'm well-known for my eloquence and flowery words and crap like that. :D

shattered
09-03-2014, 09:14 PM
Yes.

Gunny
09-03-2014, 09:25 PM
Yes.

Uh huh. I just couldn't find anyone to bet against that answer. :)

shattered
09-03-2014, 09:28 PM
Uh huh. I just couldn't find anyone to bet against that answer. :)

Funny that.

Gunny
09-03-2014, 09:34 PM
Funny that.

Depends on WHO is taking the beating. ;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-04-2014, 09:18 AM
Are you NORMAL or just plain CUCKOO! CONGRATS!
You are in the middle level of sanity. You are not perfectly mature, but you're not psycho like "certain" people in this world... Your life will never get involved with weet-bix killers and toast murderers... Uh - never mind! More Fun tests Tests? Would you like to place these results on your website? Just copy the following code and add it to your site: - See more at: http://www.allthetests.com/quiz31/quiz/1401279047/Are-you-NORMAL-or-just-plain-CUCKOO#sthash.69rPrn7R.dpuf

Test is messed up because I know my ass , ain't normal! :laugh:-Tyr