PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Norris

Gunny
09-03-2014, 10:36 PM
There used to be a street named after Chuck Norris, but it was changed because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives. :laugh:

Gunny
09-03-2014, 10:39 PM
As a kid, Chuck Norris made his dad go to his room.

Jeff
09-04-2014, 12:53 AM
Dam, he is one bad Mambo Jambo :laugh:

Gunny
09-04-2014, 01:10 AM
Chuck Norris once went to America's Toughest Prison for a vacation. After thirty seconds of violence, an angry mob of 1000 convicts demanded to be put on Death Row. :laugh:

Baba Booey
09-04-2014, 06:45 AM
I don't get the Chuck Norris thing.

Gunny
09-04-2014, 07:04 AM
I don't get the Chuck Norris thing.

What in particular don't you get? It's humor. It started out originally as people taking shots at him and it got turned around on them. Certain amount of justice in that.

Chuck Norris is REAL. That's what I like about him. He retired undefeated as middleweight champion after like four years. He started out fighting in dirty little Korean rings when he was in the Air Force. And if you ever say any of his first movies, he was a horrible actor. You WANTED to see him fight because he wasn't speaking. :laugh:

Anyway. they're jokes. Nothing more.

Oh, and ...Chuck Norris threw a grenade and killed 50 people, then it exploded. :)

Shadow
09-04-2014, 06:55 PM
Chuck Norris doesn't need Twitter, He's already following you.

Shadow
09-04-2014, 06:56 PM
Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Baba Booey
09-04-2014, 07:02 PM
What in particular don't you get? It's humor. It started out originally as people taking shots at him and it got turned around on them. Certain amount of justice in that.

Chuck Norris is REAL. That's what I like about him. He retired undefeated as middleweight champion after like four years. He started out fighting in dirty little Korean rings when he was in the Air Force. And if you ever say any of his first movies, he was a horrible actor. You WANTED to see him fight because he wasn't speaking. :laugh:

Anyway. they're jokes. Nothing more.

Oh, and ...Chuck Norris threw a grenade and killed 50 people, then it exploded. :)

http://media.giphy.com/media/RyvaihB82Vsis/giphy.gif

Daniyel
09-04-2014, 07:07 PM
When Chuck Norris doing push ups, he doesn't push himself upward, he pushes the world backward.

Chuck Norris blood type is A-K-47

Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer. Problem is, Chuck Norris never cries.
http://www.rightthisminute.com/sites/default/files/videos/images/chuck-norris-greetings-from-the-epic-christmas-splits-delov-digital-valentin-bajkov-stunt-video.jpg