PDA

View Full Version : New Tattoo

Jeff
09-04-2014, 01:20 AM
My new Tattoo, needs to heal but it is the HD Logo with Flames all around a old Tattoo ( flowers with the a snake going threw where the Exes name was :laugh: )

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6332&stc=1

Gunny
09-04-2014, 05:30 AM
That hurts just looking at it. The things guys have to go through to get rid of there ex's :laugh:

Jeff
09-04-2014, 06:12 AM
The Exes name was gone, the snake hid it, but this is my right arm and along with the snake and flowers I have a few dragons a eagle and a mountain scene, so it is kind of the wild side, so I am getting it finished with Flames

Now the left side is all family, parents Ol Lady , 4 kids and my son that passed, that side I am going to finish with clouds and smoke, a bit more mellow

Gunny
09-04-2014, 06:31 AM
The Exes name was gone, the snake hid it, but this is my right arm and along with the snake and flowers I have a few dragons a eagle and a mountain scene, so it is kind of the wild side, so I am getting it finished with Flames

Now the left side is all family, parents Ol Lady , 4 kids and my son that passed, that side I am going to finish with clouds and smoke, a bit more mellow

I have ZERO tats. I could never get quite drunk enough, and THAT is going some. :)

Honestly, when I reached the point that I could decide on something I would want, I was too old to give a damn. :laugh:

Jeff
09-04-2014, 06:35 AM
I have ZERO tats. I could never get quite drunk enough, and THAT is going some. :)

Honestly, when I reached the point that I could decide on something I would want, I was too old to give a damn. :laugh:

That is hwere I have been for a while now, but a friend opened up a bike shop/ tattoo shop so I figured let me check them out and I liked what I saw, so I figured might as well go ahead and finish them up like I had planned to do before I got to dam old :laugh:

Gunny
09-04-2014, 06:54 AM
That is hwere I have been for a while now, but a friend opened up a bike shop/ tattoo shop so I figured let me check them out and I liked what I saw, so I figured might as well go ahead and finish them up like I had planned to do before I got to dam old :laugh:

If I had a friend that did them, might be different. That's discount city.:laugh:

jimnyc
09-04-2014, 07:26 AM
Where ya get it done at?

I am wanting to get one more, of my Chihuahua somewhere near my Pug, but it hurts like hell getting them on the chest area! Also hard to find a good tattooist that won't screw up pictures like that. The guy I want to do mine charges like $500 per hour!!

Jeff
09-04-2014, 10:12 AM
Where ya get it done at?

I am wanting to get one more, of my Chihuahua somewhere near my Pug, but it hurts like hell getting them on the chest area! Also hard to find a good tattooist that won't screw up pictures like that. The guy I want to do mine charges like $500 per hour!!

It's a new shop in town ( a friend of mine owns it, but he doesn't do the work ) one of the Tattooist is from Baltimore the other worked in a great shop in Athens, a friend had sent me some of there work, it was cover ups and looked great, the one guy specializes in portraits so he could do Porter no problem.Not sure what they get for portraits but I can guarantee it will be half that, the couple that own the shop are friends of mine, so no I am not saying I get a discount but I don't get screwed either.

Baba Booey
09-04-2014, 10:19 AM
Not trying to hijack the thread but I was in Buffalo over the weekend for the wing fest wearing my Steeler jersey. I get a lot of attention there, been going to it for over a decade and me, my wife and sons are a pretty damn good looking family so we're regularly on the evening news, I've been interviewed and published in the local newspaper, there's always a couple pics of us on their website and a couple years ago I actually appeared in a Pizza Hut Wing St. commercial there. They had a whole film crew and all shoot me.

Anyway, this guy stops me and says "Steeler fan, huh - check this out" and I had to take a pic of it.

Hope the mods don't delete this, it's just a tattoo (It's a terrible towel around her waist).

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b373/eastms/Mobile%20Uploads/0830141327a_zps827d2db4.jpg (http://s23.photobucket.com/user/eastms/media/Mobile%20Uploads/0830141327a_zps827d2db4.jpg.html)

Oh yeah, my 10yr old made the news, he's toward the end of the segment, the very last shot:

archive.wgrz.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=3759042057001 (http://archive.wgrz.com/videa/default)

Baba Booey
09-04-2014, 10:21 AM
That video link is screwed up and I can't fix it, sorry - you might need to cut/paste it into your browser - or if a mod could edit it for me I'd appreciate it.

jimnyc
09-04-2014, 11:00 AM
Not trying to hijack the thread but I was in Buffalo over the weekend for the wing fest wearing my Steeler jersey. I get a lot of attention there, been going to it for over a decade and me, my wife and sons are a pretty damn good looking family so we're regularly on the evening news, I've been interviewed and published in the local newspaper, there's always a couple pics of us on their website and a couple years ago I actually appeared in a Pizza Hut Wing St. commercial there. They had a whole film crew and all shoot me.

Anyway, this guy stops me and says "Steeler fan, huh - check this out" and I had to take a pic of it.

Hope the mods don't delete this, it's just a tattoo (It's a terrible towel around her waist).

Oh yeah, my 10yr old made the news, he's toward the end of the segment, the very last shot:

archive.wgrz.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=3759042057001 (http://archive.wgrz.com/videa/default)

Sweet, another Steelers fan! I have a Steelers tattoo as well, on my arm, but just the "hypocycloids" and "Steelers" written underneath. I'd get more if I were rich! We try to refrain from full nudity here, but I don't think a single tattoo with cartoon boobies is over the top. And her having a terrible towel around her waist... awesome! Not for me though, unless I knew I was going to be single for life! LOL

The link has been fixed.

Jeff
10-07-2014, 06:31 AM
Inner side of right arm

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6487&stc=1

gabosaurus
10-07-2014, 07:45 PM
My new Tattoo, needs to heal but it is the HD Logo with Flames all around a old Tattoo ( flowers with the a snake going threw where the Exes name was :laugh: )

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6332&stc=1

That looks like one continuous tattoo to me. You can't tell where the rose-like thing stops and the HD (?) starts.

Jeff
10-07-2014, 11:46 PM
That looks like one continuous tattoo to me. You can't tell where the rose-like thing stops and the HD (?) starts.

Hard to see in the picture Gabs, also it was just done, now that that one is healed it looks a lot better .

gabosaurus
10-08-2014, 04:57 PM
Hard to see in the picture Gabs, also it was just done, now that that one is healed it looks a lot better .

I was wondering if there was some bleed over in the ink from when it was applied. My brother in law has a couple of tats that have that effect.

Jeff
10-08-2014, 07:26 PM
I was wondering if there was some bleed over in the ink from when it was applied. My brother in law has a couple of tats that have that effect.

Yes there sure is, that red ya see around the lines is bruising ( got to love getting old LOL ) I use to have no issue and the new one had no bruising at all but it is on the inside of my arm, once it is all healed I will post pics but even once healed it is hard to see because it is basically sleeved ( covered with all different tatts )

gabosaurus
10-08-2014, 08:06 PM
Yes there sure is, that red ya see around the lines is bruising ( got to love getting old LOL ) I use to have no issue and the new one had no bruising at all but it is on the inside of my arm, once it is all healed I will post pics but even once healed it is hard to see because it is basically sleeved ( covered with all different tatts )

My brother in law got basically the same effect when he covered over his gang tattoos. Made worse by the fact that some of the older tats weren't done properly.

Jeff
10-08-2014, 08:33 PM
My brother in law got basically the same effect when he covered over his gang tattoos. Made worse by the fact that some of the older tats weren't done properly.

Mine are all done right, I am just finishing up the sleeve effect with Flames and smaller tatts , when it is done it will look good ( I hope LOL ) it will it is just a long job to do