PDA

View Full Version : Officials: Feds planning to launch probe of Ferguson police department

Gunny
09-04-2014, 06:06 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/03/justice/ferguson-justice-department-investigation/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

This is just absurd. The Feds can take over your police department? Wonder how much looting and vandalism and rioting we'll see over violating the 10th Amendment.

Jeff
09-04-2014, 06:20 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/03/justice/ferguson-justice-department-investigation/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

This is just absurd. The Feds can take over your police department? Wonder how much looting and vandalism and rioting we'll see over violating the 10th Amendment.

It would be great to see them get it broke off in there Butts again like down in Florida when GZ won the case, hell with Obama and and his other racist buddies all involved I ( and I think most ) figured no way could GZ get a fair trial let alone win, but he did and what a defeat for the Justice department and the other racist in DC.

Gunny
09-04-2014, 06:52 AM
It would be great to see them get it broke off in there Butts again like down in Florida when GZ won the case, hell with Obama and and his other racist buddies all involved I ( and I think most ) figured no way could GZ get a fair trial let alone win, but he did and what a defeat for the Justice department and the other racist in DC.

This typical over-reaction to the over-saturation and manipulation by the media. So WHO exactly runs the government?

fj1200
09-04-2014, 08:13 AM

A probe is not taking over and I'll argue is a necessary function of government at the Federal level. Not to say that I'll think they find anything of substance.

fj1200
09-04-2014, 08:14 AM
This typical over-reaction to the over-saturation and manipulation by the media. So WHO exactly runs the government?

Right now? Idiots.

Gunny
09-04-2014, 08:23 AM
A probe is not taking over and I'll argue is a necessary function of government at the Federal level. Not to say that I'll think they find anything of substance.

I disagree that it is a necessary function of the Federal government. It's usurping the power of the state; which, IS covered in the 10th Amendment.

As far as "takeover" is concerned, that is what happens when you have the news on in the background. And it's CNN, not Fox, before you get any ideas. ;)

fj1200
09-04-2014, 08:30 AM
I disagree that it is a necessary function of the Federal government. It's usurping the power of the state; which, IS covered in the 10th Amendment.

As far as "takeover" is concerned, that is what happens when you have the news on in the background. And it's CNN, not Fox, before you get any ideas. ;)

I don't have any ideas. :)

I think it is a necessary function. Sometimes a state is abusing its power. Whose responsibility is it if a state is violating an individuals Constitutional rights; equal protection or 2A?

Gaffer
09-04-2014, 08:31 AM
So it takes 40 agents to probe the Ferguson police dept looking for...? Meanwhile there are guys from Minneapolis going off to join ISIS. 6,000 people with expired visa have disappeared in the population, thousands pour across the southern border. But damn it, they are going to find out if some cop in Ferguson used the word Nigger when he was growing up.

aboutime
09-05-2014, 02:48 PM
Just another COVER-UP by Holder in the making. More of the same-old, smoke and mirrors from the Obama, Muslim-brotherhood sanctioned LIAR who calls himself the TOP COP in the Justice system.

Holder is only doing what the Muslim Brotherhood advisers in the Administration tells him, and Obama to do.

PROLONG the racist advantage while HOLDER bows down to the Head Racist Obama.
For those who may not know, or may have forgotten.

PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS PHOTO:http://icansayit.com/images/Musbrohoodmem.jpg

And, if you like. Think about WHY Obama isn't so willing to actually SAY we are at war with "IS", "ISIS", or "ISIL"???