PDA

View Full Version : Biden's warning to ISIS militants: 'We will follow them to the gates of hell'

Gunny
09-04-2014, 07:13 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/03/politics/joe-biden-isis-gates-of-hell/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

I wasn't sure whether or not to put this here, or in humor. What a joke this guy is. I wonder what Mr Anti-Gun plans on following them with ... a broom?

Gaffer
09-04-2014, 07:27 AM
He's a joke alright. That's why I call him jokin joe. I think he was just demonstrating how his boss should do it. Or he just wants to be seen as tough when 2016 rolls around. Going up against the BITCH you gotta be tough.

"...follow them to the gates of hell." At least he's got a strategy.

Gunny
09-04-2014, 07:42 AM
He's a joke alright. That's why I call him jokin joe. I think he was just demonstrating how his boss should do it. Or he just wants to be seen as tough when 2016 rolls around. Going up against the BITCH you gotta be tough.

I'm thinking he's posturing for election. I'd vote for Howdy Doody before I'd vote for him. In that regard, the Clinton machine will steam roll him.

His boss? That limp wrist? Pffft. "We're going to make you pay." How do you make somebody "pay" when you put your own restrictions on yourself and announce them. "No troops on the ground". You can't win without troops on the ground. Brilliant strategy. And nice of you to announce it to your enemy.:cuckoo:

CSM
09-04-2014, 07:45 AM

Hmmm....it's a matter of perspective and interpretation. I believe what he meant was that ISIS will lead (since we have no leadership currently) the US to the gates of hell and we will follow like good little sheep. ISIS will then herd us through those gates and that will be the end of the US. He just told us all how ISIS will win.

Gaffer
09-04-2014, 07:52 AM
Yeah he's posturing. He got steamrolled back in 07 and will get it again. This time he won't have anybody standing him up. And I do believe he was picked as VP for insurance purposes. The clinton's don't lose lightly.

fj1200
09-04-2014, 08:05 AM

I'd be surprised if BO let him say that if he's not planning on taking action. Otherwise he looks like an idiot... which could be the plan too.

Gunny
09-04-2014, 08:13 AM
I'd be surprised if BO let him say that if he's not planning on taking action. Otherwise he looks like an idiot... which could be the plan too.

They don't need a plan for THAT. :laugh:

aboutime
09-04-2014, 01:16 PM
Not surprised about Joe. Sure can tell he's planning on running in 2016. How odd is it to hear a Democrat sound like a HAWK?

Baba Booey
09-04-2014, 01:17 PM
Beer summit!!!

Biden's a joke, but he sure kicked Paul Ryan's ass during the debates.

Ryan was a child among men there, I was really surprised.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-04-2014, 09:42 PM
Hmmm....it's a matter of perspective and interpretation. I believe what he meant was that ISIS will lead (since we have no leadership currently) the US to the gates of hell and we will follow like good little sheep. ISIS will then herd us through those gates and that will be the end of the US. He just told us all how ISIS will win.

Joe says that while his monkey boss says, we will degrade ISIS down to manageable level.
What the hell is manageable about an entity ones is supposedly going to destroy?
Churchill tells how to face such an enemy in his famous speech..-Tyr

"We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind. We have before us many, many long months of struggle and of suffering. You ask, what is our policy? I will say: It is to wage war, by sea, land and air, with all our might and with all the strength that God can give us; to wage war against a monstrous tyranny, never surpassed in the dark and lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: victory; victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival. Let that be realized; no survival for the British Empire, no survival for all that the British Empire has stood for, no survival for the urge and impulse of the ages, that mankind will move forward towards its goal. But I take up my task with buoyancy and hope. I feel sure that our cause will not be suffered to fail among men. At this time I feel entitled to claim the aid of all, and I say, "Come then, let us go forward together with our united strength."

Winston Churchill - May 13, 1940

That is how a real leader speaks. Notice that nowhere in that truly magnificent speech did the great man Churchill mention "manageable level" !!!
The piece of shit bambastard is a sick joke on us..
He intends on letting them know he will not utterly destroy them..
Gives notice so they can plan accordingly.. --Tyr

namvet
09-05-2014, 04:54 PM
a man his age lookin' for virgins ;)

aboutime
09-05-2014, 06:09 PM
a man his age lookin' for virgins ;)

namvet. Everybody still gets that idea about Dead terrorists hoping to meet 72 virgins.

In Biden's case. It's only ONE virgin, 72 years old, and Gay.