PDA

View Full Version : Big black cock (pic included)

Baba Booey
09-04-2014, 02:27 PM
This is actually kind of cool, they look like statues.

Rare Ayam Cemani ‘Lamborghini’ chickens are completely black and cost £1500 each
Not quite, as the rare Ayam Cemani Chicken is completely black from <del>head to toe</del> comb to talon.

The eyes, beak and even tongue are all jet black, while their feathers also shine emerald green in certain lights.

Amazingly, the chickens’ dark hue runs right through their core, with their bones, meat and organs also being black.

The birds, native to Indonesia, get their black colouring from a natural generic trait known as ‘fibromelanosis’.

Don’t get too excited though, because like all rare and beautiful things these chickens come with a price tag, and one will set you back $2500 (£1519).

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/chicken-1.png?w=650&h=619&crop=1#038;h=909

jimnyc
09-04-2014, 05:38 PM
I only came into the thread to go to the bottom of the thread to see who else came into the thread just like me! :coffee:

Baba Booey
09-04-2014, 06:42 PM
It's kind of a cool thing though.

Even the meat and bone is black, how cool is that?

Shadow
09-04-2014, 07:00 PM
This is actually kind of cool, they look like statues.

Rare Ayam Cemani ‘Lamborghini’ chickens are completely black and cost £1500 each

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/chicken-1.png?w=650&h=619&crop=1#038;h=909

Aww...I want one.

Gunny
09-04-2014, 07:01 PM
Aww...I want one.

:smoke:

Baba Booey
09-04-2014, 07:05 PM
Aww...I want one.

I could see this thing standing still and some small kid walking up to it thinking it was a statue or something and getting the shit scared out of him when it starts squawking.

Shadow
09-04-2014, 07:08 PM

No smoking around the cock. Could already have black lungs. ;)

Gunny
09-04-2014, 07:09 PM
I could see this thing standing still and some small kid walking up to it thinking it was a statue or something and getting the shit scared out of him when it starts squawking.

She CAN'T have a big black cock, okay?
:no:

Shadow
09-04-2014, 07:09 PM

I need one of these AND some fainting goats then. Lets really freak them out.:thumb:

Shadow
09-04-2014, 07:10 PM

And why not?

jimnyc
09-04-2014, 07:11 PM
Aww...I want one.

Ummm... I can't stop laughing. I'm just curious. By chance, did ya read the thread title? :poke: :slap: I'm sorry, I'll ban myself for however long you wish, but I'm cracking up right now. :salute:

jimnyc
09-04-2014, 07:12 PM
No smoking around the cock. Could already have black lungs. ;)

And why not?

Holy crap, all of this was posted since I was taking so long writing my post, because I was cracking up. Now I'm in tears. :lol:

Gunny
09-04-2014, 07:13 PM
And why not?

Because you don't need one. You've got enough strays to take care of. The last one you took in is big enough.:laugh:

Gunny
09-04-2014, 07:15 PM
Holy crap, all of this was posted since I was taking so long writing my post, because I was cracking up. Now I'm in tears. :lol:

I knew you were lurking. The thread title alone is like a magnet to you. :laugh:

Shadow
09-04-2014, 07:16 PM
Ummm... I can't stop laughing. I'm just curious. By chance, did ya read the thread title? :poke: :slap: I'm sorry, I'll ban myself for however long you wish, but I'm cracking up right now. :salute:

Um...yes. Would you think less of me if I told you I wanted to see the pics? :laugh:

Shadow
09-04-2014, 07:19 PM
Because you don't need one. You've got enough strays to take care of. The last one you took in is big enough.:laugh:

I love strays . ;)

Gunny
09-04-2014, 07:20 PM
Um...yes. Would you think less of me if I told you I wanted to see the pics? :laugh:

Poor Jim. You're going to make him die before the game starts. :laugh:

jimnyc
09-04-2014, 07:21 PM

I've started to write and erased my post like 8x so far, I have no fucking clue how to respond to that. And no, I wouldn't think less of you. But you've left me laughing my ass off right now!! :laugh2:

jimnyc
09-04-2014, 07:24 PM
Poor Jim. You're going to make him die before the game starts. :laugh:

Yeah, not good right before the game. I hate that feeling of your stomach decompressing from laughing, and that tight feeling by your temples. Always makes me think my brain is about to explode! :laugh:

Gunny
09-04-2014, 07:25 PM
Yeah, not good right before the game. I hate that feeling of your stomach decompressing from laughing, and that tight feeling by your temples. Always makes me think my brain is about to explode! :laugh:

See? I TOLD you in the hot dog thread it was YOU. Mind in the gutter all the time. :laugh:

Baba Booey
09-04-2014, 07:25 PM

I was going to post "maybe she want's two" but I figured I'm probably pushing the envelope a little already.

I'm just glad everyone's having a little fun with it.

Baba Booey
09-04-2014, 07:28 PM
I love strays . ;)

Strays - I have to tell this story, in the town I live in my assistant (secretary) was a bit of a cat lady, took in feral cats, neutered them and found homes for them.

Anyway, rural area, there was this barn with some fresh kittens underneath it with mom cat. She wanted mom and the kittens so I heroically said "I'll help". Went over with her, she had a cage and a sack. I reached under there with bare hands/arms to grab the cat.

Yeah, it was all that.

I got the cat in the sack. I still got the scars to prove it.

Gunny
09-04-2014, 07:31 PM
Strays - I have to tell this story, in the town I live in my assistant (secretary) was a bit of a cat lady, took in feral cats, neutered them and found homes for them.

Anyway, rural area, there was this barn with some fresh kittens underneath it with mom cat. She wanted mom and the kittens so I heroically said "I'll help". Went over with her, she had a cage and a sack. I reached under there with bare hands/arms to grab the cat.

Yeah, it was all that.

Dude, you are TOTALLY missing the double entendres here. :laugh:

Shadow
09-04-2014, 07:32 PM

Yeah, it was all that.

I thought you were going to say you ended up with a hand full of skunk. ;)

Baba Booey
09-04-2014, 07:33 PM
Dude, you are TOTALLY missing the double entendres here. :laugh:

I'll fetch my early Ted Nugent albums.

:laugh:

Baba Booey
09-04-2014, 07:33 PM
I thought you were going to say you ended up with a hand full of skunk. ;)

Another day, another story.

Jeff
09-04-2014, 07:52 PM
Aww...I want one.

I thought better of asking :laugh:

Jeff
09-04-2014, 07:56 PM
OK so we had Hot Dogs yesterday and graduated to Black Cocks today, I can't wait to tomorrow :laugh:

Baba Booey
09-04-2014, 07:57 PM
OK so we had Hot Dogs yesterday and graduated to Black Cocks today, I can't wait to tomorrow :laugh:

Wear a cup.

Jeff
09-04-2014, 07:58 PM
Wear a cup.

Dam, I was hoping for a little different :laugh:

Gunny
09-04-2014, 07:59 PM

Why Jefferey, whatever do you mean? :laugh:

Jeff
09-04-2014, 08:01 PM

Don't try to pull me to your and Jim's level :laugh:

Gunny
09-04-2014, 08:15 PM

Ain't that much of a leap, bubba. ;)

Jeff
09-04-2014, 09:32 PM

I like it that way :laugh:

Gunny
09-04-2014, 09:50 PM
I like it that way :laugh:

The big black cock? Or the leap?:dunno:

Jeff
09-04-2014, 10:08 PM

Prick :laugh: guess I set myself up for that one :laugh:

Gunny
09-04-2014, 10:28 PM
Prick :laugh: guess I set myself up for that one :laugh:

Uh huh. Y'all try to get me in trouble with Ginger AND Abbey? All's fair .....:laugh:

jimnyc
09-05-2014, 06:35 AM
See? I TOLD you in the hot dog thread it was YOU. Mind in the gutter all the time. :laugh:

I was going to post "maybe she want's two" but I figured I'm probably pushing the envelope a little already.

I'm just glad everyone's having a little fun with it.

Uh huh. Y'all try to get me in trouble with Ginger AND Abbey? All's fair .....:laugh:

I should have known better than to have opened this thread while still on my first cup of java. :shaking my damn head:

I was going to add more, to try and be funny, but I read Baba Booey's bold response above and I'm afraid of replying, being mistaken for him and getting shot! :laugh2:

CSM
09-05-2014, 06:36 AM
Double entendre aside....

Probably the only meat in the world that DOESN'T taste like chicken!

Gunny
09-05-2014, 06:37 AM
I should have known better than to have opened this thread while still on my first cup of java. :shaking my damn head:

I was going to add more, to try and be funny, but I read Baba Booey's bold response above and I'm afraid of replying, being mistaken for him and getting shot! :laugh2:

What SHOULD concern you more is .... look at the first two threads you went to. :laugh2:

jimnyc
09-05-2014, 06:43 AM
What SHOULD concern you more is .... look at the first two threads you went to. :laugh2:

LOL - I was thinking the same myself and was hoping no one would notice! I think a part of me was still laughing since last night!! :laugh:

Gunny
09-05-2014, 06:48 AM
LOL - I was thinking the same myself and was hoping no one would notice! I think a part of me was still laughing since last night!! :laugh:

U huh. Pervert.

But check out YOUR brother. Lumps me and you together and distances himself like he's some kind of monk or something. :laugh:

jimnyc
09-05-2014, 07:00 AM
U huh. Pervert.

But check out YOUR brother. Lumps me and you together and distances himself like he's some kind of monk or something. :laugh:

Jeff behaves himself on the board. In reality, he's a pig, makes me look like a saint!! Don't EVER go to a diner/restaurant with him - NEVER!!

Jeff
09-05-2014, 07:00 AM
Father Jeff :angel:

Jeff
09-05-2014, 07:01 AM
Jeff behaves himself on the board. In reality, he's a pig, makes me look like a saint!! Don't EVER go to a diner/restaurant with him - NEVER!!

People just need to hear the truth sometimes :thumb:

Gunny
09-05-2014, 07:01 AM

You probably wouldn't want to go to one with me then ....:laugh:

Gunny
09-05-2014, 07:02 AM
Father Jeff :angel:

I hope you aren't grounded, dude, cuz when that lightening bolt hits ..... :laugh:

jimnyc
09-05-2014, 07:02 AM
You probably wouldn't want to go to one with me then ....:laugh:

I would imagine between the 3 of us we would end up in the local pokey. :)

Gunny
09-05-2014, 07:08 AM
I would imagine between the 3 of us we would end up in the local pokey. :)

You make it sound like any one of us couldn't manage that alone. :laugh:

Now why am I thinking Waffle House?

Jeff
09-05-2014, 07:21 AM
You make it sound like any one of us couldn't manage that alone. :laugh:

Now why am I thinking Waffle House?

Breakfast of Champions

( or drunks )

Gunny
09-05-2014, 07:25 AM
Breakfast of Champions

( or drunks )

Yep. If you need to lubricate those arteries with some 30 weight, it's the place to go. :)

Jeff
09-05-2014, 07:34 AM
Yep. If you need to lubricate those arteries with some 30 weight, it's the place to go. :)

No Doubt, ya better have some ROLAIDS for desert :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-05-2014, 08:34 AM
I read the thread title, saw Jeff's name and wondered just what the hell was he into now. ;)
Jeff bees a bad boy sumtimes.. :laugh:--Tyr

Jeff
09-05-2014, 03:40 PM
I read the thread title, saw Jeff's name and wondered just what the hell was he into now. ;)
Jeff bees a bad boy sumtimes.. :laugh:--Tyr

Tyr I am the good one here, seems Gunny and Baba Booey have teamed up with Jim ( and you know how he is ) and now they insist on making everyone Laugh there butt's off :laugh:

Seriously it is great to see a bunch of new faces, and these folks know how to have fun !!!

Gunny
09-05-2014, 04:49 PM
Tyr I am the good one here, seems Gunny and Baba Booey have teamed up with Jim ( and you know how he is ) and now they insist on making everyone Laugh there butt's off :laugh:

Seriously it is great to see a bunch of new faces, and these folks know how to have fun !!!

Geez is it EVER getting deep around here. Going to have to bust out the waders in a minute. :laugh:

The "good one", huh? I was just freakin' fine until I got around you and your brother.:laugh:

Jeff
09-05-2014, 05:08 PM
Geez is it EVER getting deep around here. Going to have to bust out the waders in a minute. :laugh:

The "good one", huh? I was just freakin' fine until I got around you and your brother.:laugh:

I hear ya, Jim is a bad influence :laugh: but ya really want trouble you should see my sister :laugh::laugh:

Gunny
09-05-2014, 05:17 PM
I hear ya, Jim is a bad influence :laugh: but ya really want trouble you should see my sister :laugh::laugh:

I've seen some of your sister's stuff. Right before Jim banned her for life.:laugh:

Jeff
09-05-2014, 09:05 PM
I've seen some of your sister's stuff. Right before Jim banned her for life.:laugh:

:laugh2::laugh2:

Well that about explains her :laugh:

Gunny
09-05-2014, 09:07 PM
:laugh2::laugh2:

Well that about explains her :laugh:

Notice your brother seems to be trying to distance himself from us? Should we talk about "kitties".

Jeff
09-05-2014, 09:20 PM
Notice your brother seems to be trying to distance himself from us? Should we talk about "kitties".

He don't want Abbey ( or Kat ) to get him with that ruler :laugh: but you can bet he is lurking, he isn't far, he will be here early tomorrow morning.

Gunny
09-05-2014, 09:26 PM
He don't want Abbey ( or Kat ) to get him with that ruler :laugh: but you can bet he is lurking, he isn't far, he will be here early tomorrow morning.

Pffft. Shadow already busted me in the teeth thread. I'm in trouble, I'm taking y'all down with me. :wicked99:

Jeff
09-05-2014, 09:29 PM
Pffft. Shadow already busted me in the teeth thread. I'm in trouble, I'm taking y'all down with me. :wicked99:

I never minded getting in trouble in school or with the law as long as we laughed all the way threw it :laugh:

Gunny
09-05-2014, 09:33 PM
I never minded getting in trouble in school or with the law as long as we laughed all the way threw it :laugh:

This ain't the law dude. It's a woman. THAT is "in trouble".

Jeff
09-05-2014, 09:43 PM
This ain't the law dude. It's a woman. THAT is "in trouble".

You have a point there , but hell a little sweat talking may work :chinese:

Gunny
09-05-2014, 09:49 PM
You have a point there , but hell a little sweat talking may work :chinese:

Uh huh. You mean from the thread where YOU egged it on? That's called tap dancing, not sweet talking.:(

Jeff
09-05-2014, 09:54 PM
Uh huh. You mean from the thread where YOU egged it on? That's called tap dancing, not sweet talking.:(

I did nothing of the sort, in fact I was shocked at you and Jim :laugh::laugh:

Gunny
09-05-2014, 10:00 PM
I did nothing of the sort, in fact I was shocked at you and Jim :laugh::laugh:

Uh huh. You're a lying dirtbag. :laugh:

If I have to beg, you're toast.:wicked99:

gabosaurus
09-05-2014, 11:29 PM
At the State Fair of Texas Midway, you used to be able to get fried chicken flavored popsicles.
I always thought that presented an ideal come on line for guys. Offer a girl a popsicle and ask "hey baby, wanna suck my cock?" :facepalm99:

Gunny
09-06-2014, 12:59 AM
At the State Fair of Texas Midway, you used to be able to get fried chicken flavored popsicles.
I always thought that presented an ideal come on line for guys. Offer a girl a popsicle and ask "hey baby, wanna suck my cock?" :facepalm99:

You're a pathetic joke and your intent obvious. You probably pissed all over yourself LONG before you ever got to trying to piss on this board. How's that wine going down? :laugh: