PDA

View Full Version : Wow

Abbey Marie
09-04-2014, 03:03 PM
I just realized that in a few months, I will have been here 8 years! As will several of us. That's forever for a message board, no? And that doesn't even include the time some of us spent together on USMB.

aboutime
09-04-2014, 03:06 PM
I just realized that in a few months, I will have been here 8 years! As will several of us. That's forever for a message board, no? And that doesn't even include the time on USMB.

Wow? Wow is right Abbey. Just kidding here, but, as my granddaughter might say "Wow. That makes you old!"

Congrats for hanging around, and congrats to Jim for allowing members like you to be here.:clap:

Gunny
09-04-2014, 04:08 PM
I just realized that in a few months, I will have been here 15 years! As will several of us. That's forever for a message board, no? And that doesn't even include the time on USMB.

Where is "here" then? This board was 7 years old in Jan. Fifteen years ago was 1999? :dunno:

You aren't getting old on us are you, Abbey? :laugh:

jimnyc
09-04-2014, 05:44 PM
I just realized that in a few months, I will have been here 8 years! As will several of us. That's forever for a message board, no? And that doesn't even include the time on USMB.

Where is "here" then? This board was 7 years old in Jan. Fifteen years ago was 1999? :dunno:

You aren't getting old on us are you, Abbey? :laugh:

Yep, DP is 7 and some odd years old, and USMB was started in early 2003 if I recall correctly. But like any good marriage, the time together just seems SO much longer! :laugh2::poke:

Abbey Marie
09-04-2014, 08:17 PM
Lol, you're right, it's 7 here and maybe 4 there? That sounds more possible. I'm going to change the OP and all its iterations. Sorry about that!

fj1200
09-05-2014, 08:46 AM
I'm going to change the OP and all its iterations. Sorry about that!

Just like a leftie, always with the cover up. :scared:

Gunny
09-05-2014, 08:48 AM
Just like a leftie, always with the cover up. :scared:

LMAO. You better bolt that door from the other side too, :laugh::laugh::laugh: