PDA

View Full Version : Man accused of pulling women's teeth during sex named

Baba Booey
09-05-2014, 08:15 AM
Ok, so I sometimes bite during sex but I draw the line at dentistry.

But still, I'm trying to figure out the choreography here, how does one extract molars and hit that G-spot consecutively?

:laugh:

http://www.odt.co.nz/news/national/314928/man-accused-pulling-womens-teeth-named

A man who allegedly tore women's teeth out with pliers while having sex with them has lost a bid to keep his name secret.

Gunny
09-05-2014, 08:36 AM

But still, I'm trying to figure out the choreography here, how does one extract molars and hit that G-spot consecutively?

http://www.odt.co.nz/news/national/314928/man-accused-pulling-womens-teeth-named

Think that's a bit much, do ya? :laugh:

Baba Booey
09-05-2014, 08:39 AM
Think that's a bit much, do ya? :laugh:

Maybe.

I'll pull hair too once in a while but I draw the line at ass smacking - which on my flowchart is well before molar extraction.

Gunny
09-05-2014, 08:41 AM
Maybe.

I'll pull hair too once in a while too but I draw the line at ass smacking - which on my flowchart is well before molar extraction.

Well, you know what they about toothless women though ..... maybe this guy had an end game. ;)

Shadow
09-05-2014, 10:27 AM
Well, you know what they about toothless women though ..... maybe this guy had an end game. ;)
No...what do they say?

Baba Booey
09-05-2014, 10:28 AM
No...what do they say?

"thoth ar nife teef yu haff"

Gunny
09-05-2014, 10:52 AM
No...what do they say?

Ummm .... ummm ..... ummmm ..... :hanging:

Gunny
09-05-2014, 11:01 AM

Oh be quiet. You got me in trouble now. I'll be kissing ass all weekend over this. :facepalm99:

Shadow
09-05-2014, 11:37 AM
I like how he claims his name being released creates a hardship for his line of work. What about the three toothless women he screwed ? (literally and figuratively) .

Shadow
09-05-2014, 11:39 AM
Know many toothless women do you? :)

Gunny
09-05-2014, 11:41 AM
I like how he claims his name being released creates a hardship for his line of work. What about the three toothless women he screwed ? (literally and figuratively) .

Justice: let them pull his teeth. With lineman's pliers. Of course that will just crush his teeth above the gums and leave what's below to rot in his mouth.

I'd feel real bad for him.:wicked99:

Trigg
09-05-2014, 01:13 PM
weird story...so I did a little digging. Apparently he was married to two of the women. AND THEY STAYED MARRIED EVEN AFTER THE ASSAULTS.

Must have been some odd sexual thing?????

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11168095

His first victim, who he went on to marry, was 20-years-old, the summary said. It was her first serious relationship. On one of these occasions the defendant held the victim down in the back of the car and, using a pair of pliers, removed six of the victim's bottom teeth.

Ten years after divorcing her he met his second wife, in 2005. They met on a dating website in September, the summary said. It is claimed he first assaulted her that December, although the couple remained together until early 2012.

He met his third victim online in 2011, the summary said. On two occasions during sex he removed teeth, it is alleged.

His second wife stayed with him for 7 years and the third lady slept with him TWICE and BOTH times he removed teeth.

these woman obviously have SERIOUS problems. :cuckoo:

Gunny
09-05-2014, 01:46 PM
weird story...so I did a little digging. Apparently he was married to two of the women. AND THEY STAYED MARRIED EVEN AFTER THE ASSAULTS.

His second wife stayed with him for 7 years and the third lady slept with him TWICE and BOTH times he removed teeth.

Y'think? :laugh:

NightTrain
09-05-2014, 02:40 PM
Rule 34.

That is all.

Gunny
09-05-2014, 02:42 PM
Rule 34.

That is all.

Do I want to know what Rule 34 is?

NightTrain
09-05-2014, 02:46 PM
Do I want to know what Rule 34 is?

Nope. You definitely don't.

Having said that, I'm sure you'll be pissed when you investigate. :coffee:

Jeff
09-05-2014, 03:54 PM
No...what do they say?

Yes Gunny I would like to know as well :laugh:

Please do tell.

Jeff
09-05-2014, 03:56 PM

Ok so he did have a end game

Gunny
09-05-2014, 04:47 PM
Yes Gunny I would like to know as well :laugh:

Please do tell.

U huh. Of ALL the people I WOULDN'T have to explain it to .... :laugh:

I'm in enough trouble. Go away. :slap:

Jeff
09-05-2014, 05:12 PM
U huh. Of ALL the people I WOULDN'T have to explain it to .... :laugh:

I'm in enough trouble. Go away. :slap:

LMAO , thinking about you trying to explain to the little lady is funny as hell.

Heck when I first met my ol lady and her family I noticed her mom had false teeth :laugh: ( and she looked decent at the time, hell she isn't but a few years older than me ) well all was good until she told me she only had false uppers, man the thought of that still scares me :laugh: And hell I thought I almost had , well never mind :laugh2:

Gunny
09-05-2014, 05:19 PM
LMAO , thinking about you trying to explain to the little lady is funny as hell.

Heck when I first met my ol lady and her family I noticed her mom had false teeth :laugh: ( and she looked decent at the time, hell she isn't but a few years older than me ) well all was good until she told me she only had false uppers, man the thought of that still scares me :laugh: And hell I thought I almost had , well never mind :laugh2:

Notice that right off the bat didja? :laugh:

Jeff
09-05-2014, 09:07 PM
Notice that right off the bat didja? :laugh:

It didn't take long :laugh: And the ol lady had told me the only way I could ever have another was if she could do something that the ol lady couldn't :laugh: so I was golden :laugh:

Gunny
09-05-2014, 09:11 PM
It didn't take long :laugh: And the ol lady had told me the only way I could ever have another was if she could do something that the ol lady couldn't :laugh: so I was golden :laugh:

I will refer you to the closed clams post in the hot dog thread. :laugh:

gabosaurus
09-05-2014, 11:35 PM
This would go along with the complaints by some DP members that convincing their wives to have sex with them is like pulling teeth. :slap:

Redrose
09-06-2014, 12:30 AM

Were those women asleep, or drugged? I'll tell you, I've never been that into it that I wouldn't notice my partner shoving a pair of pliers in my mouth. Trust me, he'd get seriously hurt. He'd be pissing sitting down.