PDA

View Full Version : So - I'll just leave this here...When does an NFL QB become elite?

darin
09-05-2014, 11:24 AM
Russell Wilson in now 6-0 against Manning, Brady, Brees & Rodgers. Just sayin'.

:)

For a guy who gets the ball to where it needs to be to win - coupled with a guy who makes BIG TIME PLAYS - Who can argue the guy is not playing at an elite - or nearly elite - level. Stats be damned.

Baba Booey
09-05-2014, 11:31 AM
Who?

Gunny
09-05-2014, 11:33 AM

For a guy who gets the ball to where it needs to be to win - coupled with a guy who makes BIG TIME PLAYS - Who can argue the guy is not playing at an elite - or nearly elite - level. Stats be damned.

With most teams? Winning 4 or 5 Superbowls works. With Seattle? Never. :laugh:

Gunny
09-05-2014, 11:48 AM
And yes, I AM going to mess with you. Welcome to being a fan of the World Champions. Comes with the title.

But it's all in fun. :)

namvet
09-05-2014, 04:56 PM
they gave GB an ass stompin' last night

jimnyc
09-05-2014, 05:10 PM

First off, he deserves elite status. He's got the W's and now he has a ring to go along with them.

Feel my pain - every year the big pundits all rank Big Ben in the 13-16 ranking for the QB position. His stats are consistently above par (qb rating, yardage, TD's). He's got 3 SB appearances under his belt and 2 rings.