PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton to decide on 2016 presidential run around end of year

Gunny
09-05-2014, 06:14 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/05/politics/clinton-2016-decision/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

She's going to run. Why spend so much time lying about it? THIS is the scary part:

She added that she has a "unique vantage point and set of experiences about what makes the United States operate well and what doesn't and what a president can do and should be doing."

Lord help us.:laugh:

grannyhawkins
09-05-2014, 07:20 PM
That's one self important hag rat thar!!!

aboutime
09-05-2014, 07:44 PM
She's just repeating everything she said, and did before the 2008 elections.

Professional Liars like her, her husband, and Obama shouldn't be unusual for anyone, anymore.

Everyone knows she's going to run. But she has to figure out how to STOP hiding behind the Benghazi story, Democrats keep asking "What difference does it make?" And, "Why are FOUR DEAD AMERICANS so important now?"

Jeff
09-05-2014, 09:45 PM
She decided to run in 2016 the night she lost to the Black Lord

Gaffer
09-06-2014, 08:04 AM
She decided to run in 2016 the night she lost to the Black Lord

Yep that's why she took the position of Secretary of State. She had to enhance her resume some more. All she had to do was fly around the world a few times to exotic dinners and be seen shaking hands with leaders. It gave Bill lots of time to play as well.

We all know who the DNC will have. The tough choice will be for the GOP where real thinking and use of commonsense will have to be involved. Hopefully the Tea Party prevails.

aboutime
09-06-2014, 04:04 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/hillbill.jpg http://icansayit.com/images/hillburka1.jpg

I have hundreds more.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2014, 04:52 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/hillbill.jpg http://icansayit.com/images/hillburka1.jpg

I have hundreds more.

You know they had to stop their slaves from trying to saddle her and their sons from trying to **** her!
Is it any wonder that the muzzies blow themselves up hoping to get women?
No wonder they go out to murder to then be able to rape the women..
The only other choice is their hags and camels.. :laugh:
The Hildabeast fits in so well when considering the other two options. :laugh:--Tyr

Gunny
09-06-2014, 07:05 PM
Yep that's why she took the position of Secretary of State. She had to enhance her resume some more. All she had to do was fly around the world a few times to exotic dinners and be seen shaking hands with leaders. It gave Bill lots of time to play as well.

We all know who the DNC will have. The tough choice will be for the GOP where real thinking and use of commonsense will have to be involved. Hopefully the Tea Party prevails.

I'll say the same thing now I said in 2011 and 2007 .... the GOP has nobody. That's giving the office away. The GOP is a split party, and it doesn't appear it's going to change. RINO's on one side, "whatever the hell a TeaPartier is" on the other, and conservatives stuck in the middle and everyone's standing on their own selfish principle rather than vote the Dems out.

It'll be the same in 2016 barring some miracle in the next year or so.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2014, 07:24 PM
I'll say the same thing now I said in 2011 and 2007 .... the GOP has nobody. That's giving the office away. The GOP is a split party, and it doesn't appear it's going to change. RINO's on one side, "whatever the hell a TeaPartier is" on the other, and conservatives stuck in the middle and everyone's standing on their own selfish principle rather than vote the Dems out.

It'll be the same in 2016 barring some miracle in the next year or so.
2016 is the year.
The year we either vote out much of this corruption , let it continue with even more to come or end up on a direct path a future civil war.
What so many miss-- is that many Americans(true Americans) are so totally fed up with this insanity, corruption, ignorance and outright treason that they think fighting to stop it may just be the best and the most likely outcome..
The system is so broken now that quite likely the time of fixing it at the ballot box has flown past!
I strongly believe the 2014 and 2016 elections are the last two shots..
If fail , then civil war will come in the future..
History shows every nation that had a civil war failed to ever think it could happen to them..
You are correct , we are a divided party but more importantly is we are a very divided nation and that has been done deliberately by our own government/Dem party.. They see division as their key to future victory and a total change of our culture and nation... Fact..-Tyr

grannyhawkins
09-06-2014, 08:06 PM
2016 is the year.
The year we either vote out much of this corruption , let it continue with even more to come or end up on a direct path a future civil war.
What so many miss-- is that many Americans(true Americans) are so totally fed up with this insanity, corruption, ignorance and outright treason that they think fighting to stop it may just be the best and the most likely outcome..
The system is so broken now that quite likely the time of fixing it at the ballot box has flown past!
History shows every nation that had a civil war failed to ever think it could happen to them..
You are correct , we are a divided party but more importantly is we are a very divided nation and that has been done deliberately by our own government/Dem party.. They see division as their key to future victory and a total change of our culture and nation... Fact..-Tyr

Divide an conquer, or in our case, divide and control.

I'd sure hate to see a civil war, but I'm sure we'll see increasin civil unrest. The GOP, really needs to pull a rabbit outta their hat and the government needs ta wean those on the teat, off the teat. Only those on the teat, or preyin on those on the teat, have the time to protest, the rest of us are too dang busy tryin to make a livin, so we can pay our taxes, to support every third world cesspool, on this rock.

Gaffer
09-07-2014, 08:05 AM
Gunny, Teapartiers, as you put it, are the conservatives trying to clean out and put back together the GOP. The RINO's, with the help of the DNC have been working hard at demonizing the tea party, further dividing everyone. @016 is the last hope for this country. After that will come civil unrest followed by civil war. And the world will crumble.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-07-2014, 08:26 AM
Gunny, Teapartiers, as you put it, are the conservatives trying to clean out and put back together the GOP. The RINO's, with the help of the DNC have been working hard at demonizing the tea party, further dividing everyone. @016 is the last hope for this country. After that will come civil unrest followed by civil war. And the world will crumble.

Another man that sees what I see. The time of believing that it is "ALL" just politics as usual has long gone. I was told that by a friend about 3 months back. I set his ass straight in a heartbeat...
Their is not a damn thing usual about the ffing treason Obama openly engages in and anybody that says there is not only a damn fool but a damn liar too. And trust me on this, I'll happily say that to the face of any man alive!
I am sick of these stupid ass punk bastards trying to tell me that they know better. ffk them all. -Tyr

Gunny
09-07-2014, 08:49 AM
2016 is the year.

It isn't going to be a civil war like you think, and it's already begun. States telling the Federal government to f- off. How many states now have legalized marijuana? I know in Texas, Rick Perry blew the fed off and is enforcing our border and immigration laws regardless. Legislation here put a bunch of abortion clinics out of business. Arizona still refuses to recognize MLK's birthday as a holiday. How about Maine's governor and the DNR order?

And on TV not 3 minutes ago is O-blah-blah stating that "if Congress isn't going to do their job, we can damned sure do ours." Really? What job is THAT? Circumventing the law? Or focusing on sensational yet pointless topics to divert everyone's attention from the fact that you're incompetent and can't do your damned job?

As much as some people predict and/or even want an armed conflict for a civil war, who are you going to kill? Regardless who or what wins, we will cease to exist as a nation based on Constitution if that happens.

Gunny
09-07-2014, 08:59 AM

It's not as "I put it". The GOP has disgusted me since the mid-90s and their "deal, pact or whatever" they failed to capitalize on. Or the first four years of GWB's administration when they had teh Presidency AND Congress and did NOTHING.

BUT ... I am decidedly anti-democratic party and will vote against them rather than sit around and bitch about it while some other fool takes over. Face facts, unless the right gets its shit together quick, either Hillary or Biden are next in line for the throne. At least with Republicant's, we get a respite. The Dem's will say "boo" and the Republicant's will cower in the corner. Doing nothing, IMO, is better than circling the drain like we are.

And again, WHO exactly is going to fight WHO in this "civil war"?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-07-2014, 09:30 AM
It isn't going to be a civil war like you think, and it's already begun. States telling the Federal government to f- off. How many states now have legalized marijuana? I know in Texas, Rick Perry blew the fed off and is enforcing our border and immigration laws regardless. Legislation here put a bunch of abortion clinics out of business. Arizona still refuses to recognize MLK's birthday as a holiday. How about Maine's governor and the DNR order?

And on TV not 3 minutes ago is O-blah-blah stating that "if Congress isn't going to do their job, we can damned sure do ours." Really? What job is THAT? Circumventing the law? Or focusing on sensational yet pointless topics to divert everyone's attention from the fact that you're incompetent and can't do your damned job?

As much as some people predict and/or even want an armed conflict for a civil war, who are you going to kill? Regardless who or what wins, we will cease to exist as a nation based on Constitution if that happens.

I do not disagree that the civil war may not happen. In fact, it is far more likely not to ever happen than it is to occur.
I do however disagree that the opposition is not an easily identifiable entity.
The tactic they use is to "boil the frog" my friend.
As my two great friends used to say, if a fight is to come far better to fight sooner rather than later.
Additionally, it very likely they will force a fight at some point- bullies tend to do that... as I am sure you know..
Are you now telling me there is nothing they can do to get you to go to the point of armed resistance?
You an honorable Marine, veteran surely will not say that there is nothing..
The question is how far and how soon will they turn up the heat that makes patriots snap and say it is now or never IMHO.
Remember this nation was birthed from a power that thought, no they will not revolt.
However, I do admit that you may be right-- perhaps American citizens
will just allow the "frog to just boil".
I hope and pray not because my family will be suffering and I'd slay a billion people(if necessary and possible) to stop that if its in my power!
Just being honest my friend...
I am sure you feel the same way about your family.. as your prior service testifies to.. --Tyr

Gunny
09-07-2014, 09:46 AM
I do not disagree that the civil war may not happen. In fact, it is far more likely not to ever happen than it is to occur.
I do however disagree that the opposition is not an easily identifiable entity.
The tactic they use is to "boil the frog" my friend.
As my two great friends used to say, if a fight is to come far better to fight sooner rather than later.
Additionally, it very likely they will force a fight at some point- bullies tend to do that... as I am sure you know..
Are you now telling me there is nothing they can do to get you to go to the point of armed resistance?
You an honorable Marine, veteran surely will not say that there is nothing..
The question is how far and how soon will they turn up the heat that makes patriots snap and say it is now or never IMHO.
Remember this nation was birthed from a power that thought, no they will not revolt.
However, I do admit that you may be right-- perhaps American citizens
will just allow the "frog to just boil".
I hope and pray not because my family will be suffering and I'd slay a billion people(if necessary and possible) to stop that if its in my power!
Just being honest my friend...
I am sure you feel the same way about your family.. as your prior service testifies to.. --Tyr

You missed my point. In an armed conflict, how do you identify who to wage war against? We all look, talk and act the same. We don't have "L" and/or "R" stamped on our foreheads.

I did not address the issue of whether or not I can be forced to fight because I consider that a rhetorical question. But identify "they". My own family that's a bunch of bleeding heart leftwingers? If it comes down to dropping lead, I ain't going to take the time to ask your name, and I'm really not going to give a damn what you believe. Screw with one of my kids or grandkids, THEN ask that question.

Don't think for a minute though the left is going to confront anyone. They will hide behind the government like they always do. The lefties hide behind the law and the police and they will continue to do so. Right or wrong, attacking the "establishment" makes YOU the bad guy.

So, you see, it's not that simple. I'm not going to blindly follow some idealist to certain death.

Baba Booey
09-08-2014, 08:02 AM
I would be stunned if Hillary doesn't run.

I would further be stunned if Hillary doesn't win.

The GOP is wholly incompetent, I have little doubt they'll nominate the same bunch of monkeys that they did last year and pander to independents while disregarding their conservative base.

And they'll shoot themselves in the foot while yelling BENGHAAAAAZI!, kinda like how the whole birth certificate thing made them all look ridiculous.

The only thing that can save the GOP is a Democratic party catastrophe of some sort.

Gunny
09-08-2014, 08:50 AM
I would be stunned if Hillary doesn't run.

I would further be stunned if Hillary doesn't win.

The GOP is wholly incompetent, I have little doubt they'll nominate the same bunch of monkeys that they did last year and pander to independents while disregarding their conservative base.

And they'll shoot themselves in the foot while yelling BENGHAAAAAZI!, kinda like how the whole birth certificate thing made them all look ridiculous.

The only thing that can save the GOP is a Democratic party catastrophe of some sort.

You mean they'll cave to media pressure and nominate and support who ever the left-driven media wants like last time.

And yeah, not much short of a miracle is going to save the GOP.

Baba Booey
09-08-2014, 08:53 AM
You mean they'll cave to media pressure and nominate and support who ever the left-driven media wants like last time.

And yeah, not much short of a miracle is going to save the GOP.

How is that an excuse?

You mean that the conservative voting base is so gullible that they allow the "left-driven media" to choose their candidates?

And they still vote for them?

Fascinating...

Gaffer
09-08-2014, 09:29 AM
The hildabeast will run in 16. They have two years to sweep Benghazi under the carpet. The left said it was "old news" a year after it happened. The GOP won't be able to run with it for long because none of the real facts are going to be allowed to get out. Kinda like a book being made into a movie. The main characters names are the only thing used in the story.

This was all CIA run. There was some sort of arms deal going on which Stevens was involved in. My guess is ISIS, which was not heard of then, attacked the consulate to get the weapons which were suppose to go to the FSA in Syria. It will take 50 years to get the real story. The hildabeast got caught in the middle and they had to start making up things to cover her ass. She's next in line to assume the throne after all.

Gunny
09-08-2014, 09:43 AM
How is that an excuse?

You mean that the conservative voting base is so gullible that they allow the "left-driven media" to choose their candidates?

And they still vote for them?

Fascinating...

Never said it was an excuse.

I held my nose and voted for them. Take a GOOD look at what's in the White House NOW. Standing on "principle" that doesn't exist in either party in US politics put him there. I'd rather have that senile old coot McCain bumbling around doing nothing than this progressive idiot screwing crap up.

The same thing is going to happen in 2016 while conservatives and right-independents sit around waiting on some mythical candidate that doesn't exist. The GOP represents the GOP. It always has. They "represented" conservatives when it got them votes. If you recall, the GOP originally was the party of Lincoln -- the lefties. The Democrats were the conservatives. Both parties will switch ideals as it suits them to get votes.

Like it or not, I want the progressive left out of power. If that means voting against them for someone who doesn't exactly represent me, I will.

Baba Booey
09-08-2014, 09:48 AM
Never said it was an excuse.

I held my nose and voted for them. Take a GOOD look at what's in the White House NOW. Standing on "principle" that doesn't exist in either party in US politics put him there. I'd rather have that senile old coot McCain bumbling around doing nothing than this progressive idiot screwing crap up.

The same thing is going to happen in 2016 while conservatives and right-independents sit around waiting on some mythical candidate that doesn't exist. The GOP represents the GOP. It always has. They "represented" conservatives when it got them votes. If you recall, the GOP originally was the party of Lincoln -- the lefties. The Democrats were the conservatives. Both parties will switch ideals as it suits them to get votes.

Like it or not, I want the progressive left out of power. If that means voting against them for someone who doesn't exactly represent me, I will.

Do you consider the O'bama a 'progressive'? If so, why?

Gunny
09-08-2014, 10:31 AM
Do you consider the O'bama a 'progressive'? If so, why?

Try to make me think before noon, huh?

Seems to me several of policies are trying to create a "Europe Jr" out of the US. Obamacare. The minimum wage deal he's pimping. Blocking drilling for oil off our shores. Snubbing Israel and kissing up to Arabs. Doing nothing in Iraq about a mess we created. Using an import ban as an excuse to block importation of a firearm.

I'd say that's progressively left. And they just keep progressing left right along.

Problem is, every time they shift left, so does the GOP to try and pick up what didn't move with the left. That worked for Reagan. It's not working now because they pilled the rug out form under their conservative base.

Baba Booey
09-08-2014, 10:33 AM
Try to make me think before noon, huh?

Seems to me several of policies are trying to create a "Europe Jr" out of the US. Obamacare. The minimum wage deal he's pimping. Blocking drilling for oil off our shores. Snubbing Israel and kissing up to Arabs. Doing nothing in Iraq about a mess we created. Using an import ban as an excuse to block importation of a firearm.

I'd say that's progressively left. And they just keep progressing left right along.

Problem is, every time they shift left, so does the GOP to try and pick up what didn't move with the left. That worked for Reagan. It's not working now because they pilled the rug out form under their conservative base.

Fair enough, but for the record I don't think the O'bama is a progressive, or a socialist.

He's pissed off those voting bases tons, they all despise him now if you haven't noticed - because he's not being progressive or socialistic, or not enough.

Gunny
09-08-2014, 10:51 AM
Fair enough, but for the record I don't think the O'bama is a progressive, or a socialist.

He's pissed off those voting bases tons, they all despise him now if you haven't noticed - because he's not being progressive or socialistic, or not enough.

He's not being anything. I DO believe he is socialist and progressive. You don't come out of the Chicago machine without being socialist. I think he just expected everyone to cow tow to him and it hasn't worked out so well for him. He doesn't know how to handle the adversity and won't listen to anyone that might.

I also believe the left, in its ignorance, forgets that controlling the House or Senate doesn't mean squat if you don't have enough votes to override the opposition. I firmly believe Obama didn't understand that himself. He sure seems to like to blame them for everything. Even leftwingers get tired of excuses.

darin
09-08-2014, 12:33 PM

That cannot happen. The Democratic base blames the failure of democrats' bad ideas on....wait for it...Republicans.

Democrats today: Our Plans failed because of Republicans! Republicans succeeded only because of our efforts!