PDA

View Full Version : Cheattle Cheathawks can only win by cheating beacuse they're cheaters

Gunny
09-05-2014, 08:28 PM
PFT Commenter's strong takes are presented as parody. All spelling errors are intentional (we think). Sorry, not sorry. -Ed.

In todays NFL I guess i doesnt matter if you win ugly as long as you just win baby. Id personaly rather win as a adult not a petulant child hellbent on smashing decorum and the rulebook into a thousand pieces but hey I guess I'm just old fashion.

Mike Tomlin crossed alot of lines last year when he stepped on the field and rightfully he got hit by the NFL with a fine and a loss of draft picks if his team played good. The NFL was right to do that.

But Pete Carrol is even worse. He's the Macklemore to Mike Tomlins DMX. Carrol takes the underlying CONCEPT of cheating that Mike Tomlin practiced but does it in a nonthreatning sinister way were parents will be ok with letting there kids listen to it or run his plays. Therefore its MORE dangerous when he does it. The greatest trick Pete Carrols ever done is convincing the world that he wasnt only 3-2 in his last 5 games counting the preseason.
The Seattle Seahawks (http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/teams/seattle-seahawks) offense is based on lying. Thats it. You cant make any argument any other way.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/9/5/6110067/cheattle-cheathawks-can-only-win-by-cheating-beacuse-theyre-cheaters

Jeff
09-05-2014, 09:28 PM
I knew there had to be a reason that they won last year, man I hate a cheater.

Gunny
09-05-2014, 09:31 PM
I knew there had to be a reason that they won last year, man I hate a cheater.

Yeah, well, you know how they are. Hell, my brother lives in Seattle. That makes them devious liars and cheaters by default.:laugh:

Jeff
09-05-2014, 09:42 PM
Yeah, well, you know how they are. Hell, my brother lives in Seattle. That makes them devious liars and cheaters by default.:laugh:

I knew when I saw it was Pete Carrol coaching, hell he couldn't get a college team in a National game, the guy is anything but a coach. :laugh:

Gunny
09-05-2014, 09:53 PM
I knew when I saw it was Pete Carrol coaching, hell he couldn't get a college team in a National game, the guy is anything but a coach. :laugh:

I'm just wondering how much they pay the ref's for those no calls on defense. Must be pretty steep. :halo9:

Jeff
09-05-2014, 09:55 PM
I'm just wondering how much they pay the ref's for those no calls on defense. Must be pretty steep. :halo9:

I think Pete may take care of them in other ways, he always seemed a little funny to me :laugh:

Gunny
09-05-2014, 10:03 PM
I think Pete may take care of them in other ways, he always seemed a little funny to me :laugh:

THAT is just wrong. :lmao:

Now that you mention it though .....

darin
09-06-2014, 07:48 PM
You guys are gonna love it when carroll makes the HOF.

Gunny
09-06-2014, 08:24 PM

:)

Jeff
09-07-2014, 06:51 AM

I think he already has, but you know seriously he shouldn't hell it is the players that made him, he didn't do anything with other pro teams he coached. Football is really no different than Nascar when it comes to all things must fall into place 100% to have a champion team .

jimnyc
09-07-2014, 07:46 AM
"Cheattle Cheathawks" <----- I love it!! After all the years of the "Stealers". :lol: :coffee:

Abbey Marie
09-07-2014, 09:00 AM
My personal fave is Bill Belicheat, coach of the Cheatriots.

jimnyc
09-07-2014, 09:09 AM
My personal fave is Bill Belicheat, coach of the Cheatriots.

I think we can all agree on that one!! I hope they go 0-16 this year and Bundchen divorces Brady!! :)

Abbey Marie
09-07-2014, 02:47 PM
I think we can all agree on that one!! I hope they go 0-16 this year and Bundchen divorces Brady!! :)

I don't know about the divorce, but I love the record!