PDA

View Full Version : ‘ISIS Jihadi’ Carries Severed Head Across U.S. Border: Stunt Shows How Easy It Is To

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2014, 11:25 AM
‘ISIS Jihadi’ Carries Severed Head Across U.S. Border: Stunt Shows How Easy It Is To Get Into America

http://www.inquisitr.com/1454452/isis-jihadi-carries-severed-head-across-u-s-border-stunt-shows-how-easy-it-is-to-get-into-america/

A U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency report revealed that illegal immigrants from 75 countries have crossed into the United States via Mexico. Multiple individuals from Syria, where the Islamic State has established a caliphate, were included in the illegal crossing report.

Border Patrol Report Excerpts

• 28 individuals from Pakistan were apprehended while crossing the U.S. border this year.
• 4 individuals from Yemen were apprehended while crossing the U.S. border in 2014.
• 4 individuals from Somalia were apprehended while crossing the U.S. border in 2014. Another 290 either turned themselves in or were apprehended at official ports of entry.
• 1,443 people from China were apprehended while crossing the U.S. border so far this year.

Senator Rand Paul strongly urged the Obama administration to secure the borders to prevent ISIS from infiltrating the country. The Judicial Watch report also stated that chatter about a terror attack before the 9/11 thirteenth anniversary by ISIS or another Islamist terror group has increased in recent days.

What do you think about the ISIS jihadi crossing the Texas Border into America stunt?

Click the link to view the video.. This is what the obambastard has done to the security of this nation. Any muslim terrorist can enter easily and its advertised to the world exactly where that opened doorway is! Imagine ISIS OR ANY TERRORIST entering with germ or chem weapons of mas destruction.
And I bet some already have!
This nation's leaders deliberately leaves us in a condition where we do not adequately defend our nation from attack!
Guess what his first duty as the President is!!
He not only fails it but deliberately abandons it!
That's called treason folks yet no such thing exists according to some.
Truth so vehemently hated by so damn many!-Tyr

revelarts
09-07-2014, 12:14 PM
they were doing the same during ,W's , Clinton, bush I, Carter etc.
the boarder has never been lock tight Tyr. it's no worse now than 10 yrs ago.
Obama just not posturing like Bush did by "talking about" walls and the like.

Drummond
09-07-2014, 12:53 PM

So what's your conclusion ? That there's nothing really to worry about ? Complacency will always suffice ?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-07-2014, 12:56 PM
I raged liked hell against Bush on this border issue , yet no sir--its never been this bad before. Bush did not remove border stations and guard posts post as far back as 60 miles from previous positions.
That's deliberate giving up of territory for easy infiltration and staging areas!
You are flat out wrong on this--Obama is far worse and is so by design!!-Tyr

Olivia
09-07-2014, 02:55 PM

With severed heads?

Abbey Marie
09-07-2014, 03:09 PM

All may be true, but all of those Presidents except GWB sat before 9-11. And isn't it worse now than ever? You must acknowledge that since 9-11, we should be looking at all borders with the stink eye. To do nothing in light of that attack, to even encourage illegal entry, is astonishingly negligent. No, actually, I think it is malfeasance.

revelarts
09-07-2014, 05:30 PM
to all
i responded to these statments by tyr and his link

This is what the obambastard has done to the security of this nation. Any muslim terrorist can enter easily and its advertised to the world exactly where that opened doorway is!
That's called treason folks yet no such thing exists according to some.
...-Tyr

AM i wrong in saying that the boardder has been just as open to attack before and after 9-11 with or WITHOUT OBAMA.
i'm telling the raw TRUTH. period.
There no honest way Blame Obama for the boarders issues.
it's the whole boarder system!
it's NEVER BEEN "SECURE" and never will be air tight.
And it's BS for any president to claim that they can lock it down perfectly.

that's not to say that we should leave the boarder open but it's a joke to think that that's it's ever going to be the MAIN LINE of defense against terror or drugs. it will NEVER be secure enough.

the TSA is screens every passenger AND their bags that comes onto each plane but they STILL MISS BOMBS and weapons put in by teams testing the system. (not to mention tons of drugs on planes daily)
these is where they HAVE GUARDS on duty 24/7.
SO unless we're putting landmines and laser fences on our Southern AND NORTHERN boarders. and a WW2 naval mines in the gulf, along the Atlantic and pacific seaboards. AND put TSA style at the few legal entry points who CAN REALLY FIND TERRORIST (which the TSA has yet to do!!!) then we're going to have to live with some uncertainty.
and still TRUST the BS TSA to cover our butts on the air travel.

BTW FYI

When it comes to the threat of terrorism,the Canadian border is a bigger problem than the Mexican one, a U.S. security official says.

Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Alan Bersin said he is concerned that potential terrorists are exploiting Canadian loopholes to gain entry to the United States....
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/us-border-chief-says-terror-threat-greater-from-canada-than-mexico/article580347/

Here's another the thing. If Isis or AQ or any terror group of the day, was Serious why would they carry a head over as a STUNT when they could have brought a real bomb? Or made one once they got here?
And anyone knows at this point that all you need to have the U.S. in a freakin' panic is have 3 guys with sniper weapons at any location in the US. shooting and threats of more. the U.S .public has become so afraid that we cannot even bear the hint of any causalities on our end without a rush to SHUTTING DOWN every U.S. liberty and hunkering down under a couch, asking the president to go get'em.
I'm no John Wayne but dear lord, terrorist do not have me in such fear that a stunt like this is going to make me spend 1 billion dollars on more INEFFECTIVE FAUX security.
yes, do a good job but no, don't be stupid and spend money o manpower where it's no good.

OUR BEST defense is still in INTEL. if they'd use the capabilities we have available to track the calls-comupters-tweets-emails-snail mails of every known member, family member and friend of isis and AQ instead of groping grandma and taping 100 million us teenage girls phones calls they'd KNOW EXACTLY what we were dealing with IN REAL TIME. Then we have drones and spy satellite from the sky to track know terroist movements movements in Iraq and elsewhere. easily done. with Audio I suspect at this point. and work out from there. Put real spies on the ground. etc
That'd be effective. But trying to put up a fish net across the border to catch any stray AQ or Isis that happens to want to come in and randomly terrorize. Sorry i call BS. TONS of drugs cross the boarder everyday, if it can make it in so can a few terrorist with a head or a bomb.

the war on terror is BS, it just breeds fear and feeds a bureaucracy that's harasses average people.
the boarder checkpoints are 50 miles in and ask more stupid questions than the TSA.
"are you a citizen?"
"um yes Sahib, I am a citizen of the United Satan.. uh states."
"Ok move along"
"A-salam officer"

yeah we need a lot more of that.:rolleyes:

aboutime
09-07-2014, 06:14 PM
Everyone here. Just listen to yourselves. Go back and read all of your words.

This is a forum where everyone can vent, and vent, and vent till the cows come home.

Think about it. Telling each other why YOU have the right answer, while everybody else has the wrong answer...SOLVES NOTHING.

Truth is. Unless one, or all of us Personally DO SOMETHING. Nothing will, or can be changed.

We can all TALK THE TALK. Which is why we come here and post.

But...how many of us have honestly WALKED THE WALK?

Not trying to insult, or offend anyone here but...let's get real.

Go back and read EVERY WORD you may have posted here.

After you have read all of your words. TELL US...and yourself. What good has it done?

That is exactly how Obama, and the Democrats have managed to EXTORT, STEAL, and RUIN this nation.

They know...TALK is nothing but TALK.

I have no answers, and all of us can claim WE HAVE THE ANSWERS.

But....DO WE really if Everything stays the same?