PDA

View Full Version : Jihad Watch's Spencer: US Muslims Seek, Get Special Status

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2014, 05:04 PM
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Robert-Spencer-Islamic-law-special/2014/09/04/id/592691/

Jihad Watch's Spencer: US Muslims Seek, Get Special Status
Thursday, 04 Sep 2014 04:36 PM

By Sean Piccoli

Muslims in the United States who want to impose Islamic law on non-Muslims have succeeded in getting the federal government to back their demands for special rights and accomodations not available to people of other faiths, Jihad Watch director Robert Spencer told Newsmax TV on Thursday.

But saying so gets any critic of attempts to establish Muslim exceptionalism labeled a hater, bigot or racist, Spencer told "MidPoint" host Ed Berliner.

"It needs to be emphasized that this is not a racial issue in the slightest," said Spencer. "There are Islamic supremacists of all races and there are peaceful Muslims of all races."

Spencer pointed to cases across the country in which federal agencies sided with Muslims seeking special privileges at the expense of other Americans' customs, beliefs and employment practices, and he connected those efforts to a larger scheme for Islamist dominance of America.

"The Department of Justice forced the Berkeley school district, right outside Chicago, to pay $75,000 to a Muslim teacher, Safoorah Khan, because she had demanded — as a first-year public school teacher — three weeks off to go on the pilgrimage to Mecca," said Spencer.

Spencer also cited other cases, some involving the U.S. government:
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission sued on behalf of Somali Muslims who walked off the job at a meatpacking plant in Nebraska — and were later fired — because they weren't allowed to take prayer breaks on company time.
A Muslim woman sued Disney in 2012, saying the company wouldn't permit her to wear a hijab, or head scarf, in keeping with her religion, while she worked as a hostess at an Americana-themed Disney restaurant in California.
Violence erupted in 2011 at Playland, a county-owned Rye, N.Y., amusement park, where some Muslims celebrating Ramadan were told they could not wear scarves on certain rides because any headgear — including baseball caps and eyeglasses — could fly off or become caught in ride machinery.
Although charges were dropped in the Playland melee, which resulted in several arrests, one Muslim woman involved in the altercation with park officials and local police threatened to sue the county for federal civil rights violations.

"They say we don't care about the safety; we only care that special accommodations be given to Muslims," said Spencer. "We don't care about Disney's dress code that's been in place since 1957; we only care that Muslims be out front in hijabs so that we can show our presence here."

Spencer said these claims of injustice against Muslims are encouraged by well-known advocacy groups that are considered legitimate and law-abiding organizations in the United States, but that ultimately want to undermine U.S. culture and civilization and replace them with an Islamist code.

"People don't realize that all these examples I've given you and many others I could give you . . . are part of a supremacist agenda being carried out by groups like the Hamas-linked Council on American and Islamic Relations to establish that principle that Muslims must have accommodation and special privileges in America."

Spencer said there are many U.S. Muslims who do not embrace a concept of Islam that demands the subjugation of other faiths.

"But the fact is, a captured internal document of the Muslim Brotherhood detailed their strategy in the United States as working toward eliminating and destroying Western civilizations from within," said Spencer. "It named the groups that were pursuing this agenda in the U.S., and they were those Muslims groups that I enumerated before: the Islamic Society of North America, the Muslim American Society and the parent group of the Council on American and Islamic Relations."

Spencer said that opposing this agenda "is not a matter of working against someone's religion. It's a matter of working for justice against a frankly seditious and supremacist agenda."

Likewise, he said, "It's not a matter of hate to say let's have equal rights for all people and equality of all people under the law and no special rights for special classes."

Commenting on a U.S. airstrike that reportedly killed three highly ranked members of the radical Islamic State, or ISIS, Spencer advised against declaring any victories yet.

"I don't think they have any shortage of tacticians," Spencer said of ISIS.

"The thing we have to remember is the Islamic State is not a movement based around the charismatic leader," he said. "A lot of people thought that about al-Qaida. They thought it was all going to collapse when [Osama] bin Laden died, and it didn't. It's the same thing here."

The most important thing to remember for we Americans is that our federal government has already been infiltrated deeply with muzzies, their religious allies and lib/dem/leftist appeasers .
So deeply infiltrated that its been corrupted to the core and is now headed by one!!! Obamascum is at the very least a hardcore sympathizer and at the worst a Muslim-in-hiding.. I go with the latter one myself. For the bastard is on video saying in an interview, "my muslim faith" while he was running for prez the first time...