PDA

View Full Version : Math :) Data... :)

darin
09-08-2014, 09:09 AM
Here’s some math for you. Dating back to 2012 and including postseason action, Pete Carroll’s club is a combined 29-9. And that’s after the Seahawks opened ’12 with a 6-5 mark. Those 29 victories are by a combined 471points, a gaudy 16.1 points per contest. Meanwhile, Seattle’s nine losses are by a total of 41 points and each of those setbacks has been by seven points or less…

Dynasty. :)

jimnyc
09-08-2014, 10:01 AM
Here’s some math for you. Dating back to 2012 and including postseason action, Pete Carroll’s club is a combined 29-9. And that’s after the Seahawks opened ’12 with a 6-5 mark. Those 29 victories are by a combined 471points, a gaudy 16.1 points per contest. Meanwhile, Seattle’s nine losses are by a total of 41 points and each of those setbacks has been by seven points or less…

Dynasty. :)

It's possible, they're a damn good team!! What matters is how much hardware this dynasty brings home...

...and speaking of math, and data - my math tells me that the Steelers have a league leading 6 Super Bowl trophies, and one of them is against the 'Hawks!! :coffee: :poke:

Gunny
09-08-2014, 11:14 AM
It's possible, they're a damn good team!! What matters is how much hardware this dynasty brings home...

...and speaking of math, and data - my math tells me that the Steelers have a league leading 6 Super Bowl trophies, and one of them is against the 'Hawks!! :coffee: :poke:

:laugh:

darin
09-08-2014, 11:29 AM

And FOUR Of them (Even counting the BS SBXL) don't matter cuz they were from the 1970s. SO last century, bro.

:)

jimnyc
09-08-2014, 11:32 AM
And FOUR Of them (Even counting the BS SBXL) don't matter cuz they were from the 1970s. SO last century, bro.

I'm a NY Rangers fan, I even use the cup from 1940 in their records! LOL A W is a W is a W.

But EVEN IF, we still have 2 in this century, and one of them is still against the 'Hawks!! Bastard!! :coffee:

darin
09-08-2014, 11:38 AM
Answer this - Would you rather see the Steelers play the Seahawks or ANY OTHER TEAM if you wanted a win? :)

And about the Wilson kid? He's spectacular.

jimnyc
09-08-2014, 11:42 AM
Answer this - Would you rather see the Steelers play the Seahawks or ANY OTHER TEAM if you wanted a win? :)

And about the Wilson kid? He's spectacular.

Well shit, we're talking today? Of course I don't want them playing Seattle, your team and QB look awesome! You'll get no argument from me there!!

But the Steelers still got a BIG trophy on February 5th, 2006. :lol:

:beer:

darin
09-08-2014, 11:48 AM
I hate you.

:cheers2:

jimnyc
09-08-2014, 11:49 AM
I hate you.

:cheers2:

Damn, I was waiting for you to say "but they cheated" - this way I could have replied with "they STILL got a trophy...." :laugh2::thumb:

Gunny
09-08-2014, 12:03 PM
Well shit, we're talking today? Of course I don't want them playing Seattle, your team and QB look awesome! You'll get no argument from me there!!

But the Steelers still got a BIG trophy on February 5th, 2006. :lol:

:beer:

The Steelers looked okay except for that un-Steeler-like run defense in the second half. I was going to shake the tv to see who that team was ...

jimnyc
09-08-2014, 03:42 PM
The Steelers looked okay except for that un-Steeler-like run defense in the second half. I was going to shake the tv to see who that team was ...

You have no idea. My foot almost went through my TV. I can't take another 16 weeks of this! Either win by 40 or lose by 40. Seems like the Steelers are always in 1-3 point games.