PDA

View Full Version : What can be better?

jimnyc
09-09-2014, 07:51 AM
Than watching the Giants get routed in their 1st game, and watching Megatron make 7 catches for 164 yards? :coffee: Sorry, Abs!! :)

Gunny
09-09-2014, 07:58 AM
Than watching the Giants get routed in their 1st game, and watching Megatron make 7 catches for 164 yards? :coffee: Sorry, Abs!! :)

They didn't seem to be on their game, that's for sure. I'm STILL trying to figure out what they call their pass defense? The "No Cover?" I suspect they stole the Cowboys playbook.:laugh:

jimnyc
09-09-2014, 08:23 AM
They didn't seem to be on their game, that's for sure. I'm STILL trying to figure out what they call their pass defense? The "No Cover?" I suspect they stole the Cowboys playbook.:laugh:

Anytime I see Eli struggling I am happy. :) My brother in law is a HUGE Giants fan, and the most annoying bastard in the world. He usually texts me no less than about 100x when the Steelers lose or are losing. I didn't text him at all with this game, I'm sure he's miserable enough!

Gunny
09-09-2014, 08:36 AM
Anytime I see Eli struggling I am happy. :) My brother in law is a HUGE Giants fan, and the most annoying bastard in the world. He usually texts me no less than about 100x when the Steelers lose or are losing. I didn't text him at all with this game, I'm sure he's miserable enough!

Yeah, I'd say he didn't have a good night in that case. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
09-09-2014, 06:25 PM

Hey! :mad:

I thought I'd help you by providing the perfect image for you to post for me.
You're welcome! :cool:

https://slm-assets2.secondlife.com/assets/5173605/view_large/sorry%20verse.jpg?1330548718

jimnyc
09-09-2014, 07:01 PM
Sorry Abs, all's fair in love and the NFL!! :beer:

hjmick
09-09-2014, 07:04 PM
Watching Dallas lose. To anyone...

jimnyc
09-09-2014, 07:06 PM

That's definitely a good thing too! It's just that I don't have a lot of Dallas fans to rub it in with, nor do I have a brother in law who is a Cowboys fan, and makes my life miserable. Watching Romo toss 3 INT's was great, and then watching Eli toss 2 more was just a great topper to the weekend!

hjmick
09-09-2014, 07:31 PM
That's definitely a good thing too! It's just that I don't have a lot of Dallas fans to rub it in with, nor do I have a brother in law who is a Cowboys fan, and makes my life miserable. Watching Romo toss 3 INT's was great, and then watching Eli toss 2 more was just a great topper to the weekend!

We just hired a guy at my office, kind of a douche, he's a Dallas fan. I take great pleasure in their losses.

The icing on that cake is, he's also a Gamecocks fan. While I am no huge fan of college ball, I do tend to favor the Texas Aggies (yeah, I know Gunny. LOL), so their trouncing of the Cocks was especially rewarding...

Gunny
09-09-2014, 07:34 PM
We just hired a guy at my office, kind of a douche, he's a Dallas fan. I take great pleasure in their losses.

The icing on that cake is, he's also a Gamecocks fan. While I am no huge fan of college ball, I do tend to favor the Texas Aggies (yeah, I know Gunny. LOL), so their trouncing of the Cocks was especially rewarding...

:lmao:

Gunny
09-09-2014, 07:37 PM

It's love-hate with me and Dallas. I take great pleasure in watching Jerry Jones be wrong. :)

I can introduce you to my brother and fix that little lack of an annoying Cowboys fan in your life. :laugh:

jimnyc
09-09-2014, 07:56 PM
I can introduce you to my brother and fix that little lack of an annoying Cowboys fan in your life. :laugh:

My sister is a Cowboys fan. Ask her to name some players and she'll say Tony Romo. Ask for a second and she comes up empty!

Abbey Marie
09-09-2014, 07:59 PM
My sister is a Cowboys fan. Ask her to name some players and she'll say Tony Romo. Ask for a second and she comes up empty!

So does the team! :laugh:

(Actually, I like me some Dez).

Gunny
09-09-2014, 08:00 PM

Oh no. Not my brother. He can tell you who they picked in the third round in 1963. He can also tell you every reason why and how the Steelers cheated to win both Superbowls in the 70s. :laugh:

jimnyc
09-09-2014, 08:05 PM
Oh no. Not my brother. He can tell you who they picked in the third round in 1963. He can also tell you every reason why and how the Steelers cheated to win both Superbowls in the 70s. :laugh:

Oh, that's rough! Just tell him that the guy who couldn't spell CAT, even if you spotted him the C and the T - whooped their asses! Well, that and the Steel Curtain of course. :)

Gunny
09-09-2014, 08:08 PM
Oh, that's rough! Just tell him that the guy who couldn't spell CAT, even if you spotted him the C and the T - whooped their asses! Well, that and the Steel Curtain of course. :)

That's pretty much how it goes. When he comes uup for air I just say they beat your team up and you're whining. THAT of course means another diatribe. He thinks Lambert was Satan. :laugh:

shattered
09-09-2014, 11:13 PM
Watching paint peel?

Gunny
09-09-2014, 11:27 PM
Watching paint peel?

Or crafting? :halounplugged:

shattered
09-09-2014, 11:41 PM
Or crafting? :halounplugged:

Huh. Look what I found... :doofus:

Gunny
09-10-2014, 12:01 AM
Huh. Look what I found... :doofus:

Yeah? They're free to all :mooning:

jimnyc
09-10-2014, 05:22 AM
Watching paint peel?

While I admit they might not be too awfully much different, I get joy out of watching Eli fail and the Giants lose. I only got joy out of the paint peeling when I used to smoke weed! :lol:

Abbey Marie
09-10-2014, 09:42 AM
While I admit they might not be too awfully much different, I get joy out of watching Eli fail and the Giants lose. I only got joy out of the paint peeling when I used to smoke weed! :lol:

As your "employee", I may have to file a discrimination suit now.

jimnyc
09-10-2014, 01:39 PM

Being a Giants fan is not a protected characteristic. In fact, I might even get some freebies from the government just for hiring you!! :)

Gunny
09-10-2014, 01:59 PM

Being a Giants fan is not a protected characteristic. In fact, I might even get some freebies from the government just for hiring you!! :)

Okay. This made my day. Got me started again. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
09-10-2014, 02:36 PM

Lol, get in line. I think I qualify for some of those down-on-your-luck handouts first.

Ironically, I had to resort to picking up the Giants tight end in my fantasy league. My team is that full of injuries.

jimnyc
09-10-2014, 04:39 PM
Lol, get in line. I think I qualify for some of those down-on-your-luck handouts first.

Agreed. I've seen how the Giants and Eli have performed in the past few years. 27 interceptions last year!

Ironically, I had to resort to picking up the Giants tight end in my fantasy league. My team is that full of injuries.

Which one? Donnell, Fells or Robinson? This way I know who to put a hex on this weekend!! :poke:

Ok, it's just that it would be difficult for me to want these guys to get points for you, while at the same time I am praying for Eli to stink the place up and continue his collection of INT's.

Abbey Marie
09-10-2014, 05:12 PM
Agreed. I've seen how the Giants and Eli have performed in the past few years. 27 interceptions last year!

Which one? Donnell, Fells or Robinson? This way I know who to put a hex on this weekend!! :poke:

Ok, it's just that it would be difficult for me to want these guys to get points for you, while at the same time I am praying for Eli to stink the place up and continue his collection of INT's.

Larry Donnell.

:scared:

gabosaurus
09-10-2014, 08:25 PM
The Los Angeles-Orange County area does not have professional football (well, except for USC and UCLA).
Doesn't get much better than that. :cheers2: