PDA

View Full Version : Fact or Fiction: Test your San Antonio smarts

Gunny
09-09-2014, 10:56 AM
Okay, I admit to rigging this one in my favor. I feel so bad :(

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/slideshow/Fact-or-Fiction-Test-your-San-Antonio-smarts-68500/photo-5068215.php

NightTrain
09-09-2014, 12:47 PM
I bombed miserably.

The only thing I know about San Antonio is the current liberal infestation you're experiencing down there.

Gunny
09-09-2014, 12:49 PM
I bombed miserably.

The only thing I know about San Antonio is the current liberal infestation you're experiencing down there.

That's Austin. And a "liberal" here isn't like a liberal anywhere in the North. The lefty's up there would call our "liberals" right wingers. :laugh:

NightTrain
09-09-2014, 12:56 PM
That's right. I can't even get your Capitol right.

I guess my local knowledge dried up after my Kindergarten stint while my Dad was stationed at Ft. Bliss in El Paso back in '76.

Either that or I was more interested in chasing neighborhood girls with tarantulas at the time.

Gaffer
09-09-2014, 04:30 PM
I never got to San Antonio. Being prior service I didn't go to Air Force basic. So I missed getting to see the Alamo which I have study heavily and find a fascinating battle.

hjmick
09-09-2014, 04:37 PM
I missed the one about being one of the sunniest cities. Not bad for a guy from Kingsville and Houston...

Of course, San Antonio is one of my favorite cities...

Gunny
09-09-2014, 07:26 PM
I missed the one about being one of the sunniest cities. Not bad for a guy from Kingsville and Houston...

Of course, San Antonio is one of my favorite cities...

Not mine. :)

It's getting too big, and along with that too expensive. One thing it DOES have though is work in my trade. THAT is the current overriding factor.