PDA

View Full Version : Army Officer forbidden from entry to Daughters public High School - offensive uniform

darin
09-10-2014, 05:52 AM
Holycrapballs.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/26491600/army-officer-is-told-he-cant-enter-his-daughters-high-school-because-hes-wearing-his-uniform

Sherwood who has served in the Army for 24 years was told by Rochester Adams high school security that if he wanted to get into the high school with his daughter he was going to have to go home and change his clothes.

Baker's wife Rachel Ferhadson says, "before he was allowed in, the security guard stopped him and said sorry you're not allowed in the school. Security told him men and women in uniform weren't allowed because it may offend another student."

Something is fishy here. If FOUR security personnel told him he was not allowed entry it WAS a policy set by somebody with authority to do so. Somebody should be fired. Nobody will because the guy was likely white. Had a (insert religious minority that rhymes with Mislam) be told they can't enter due to garb, OR a (insert ethnic minority/majority-based-on-demographics that rhymes with Pafrican) they can't enter because of garb and people would likely be rioting.

Thank you to "progressives" who have succeeded in demonizing TRUTH, HONOR, VALUES - and careers which represent those things. There is no hope. Our country is and will be in the shitter for decades-more.

jimnyc
09-10-2014, 06:01 AM
Fire all of them. Administration included. EVERYONE as far as I'm concerned. From the principal on down they all need to go. Teachers not involved can stay.

Offensive? These assholes wouldn't even be there if it weren't for the men and women in uniform. Damn, I would have been arrested if there. This shit royally pisses me off.

Gunny
09-10-2014, 07:57 AM
Holycrapballs.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/26491600/army-officer-is-told-he-cant-enter-his-daughters-high-school-because-hes-wearing-his-uniform

Something is fishy here. If FOUR security personnel told him he was not allowed entry it WAS a policy set by somebody with authority to do so. Somebody should be fired. Nobody will because the guy was likely white. Had a (insert religious minority that rhymes with Mislam) be told they can't enter due to garb, OR a (insert ethnic minority/majority-based-on-demographics that rhymes with Pafrican) they can't enter because of garb and people would likely be rioting.

Thank you to "progressives" who have succeeded in demonizing TRUTH, HONOR, VALUES - and careers which represent those things. There is no hope. Our country is and will be in the shitter for decades-more.

Ridiculous. Don't have time to screw around with some school's nonsense dropping the kid off on the way to work.

AND it's just fucking disrespectful.

NightTrain
09-10-2014, 08:47 AM
Looks like they updated this story:

Rochester Schools superintendent Robert Shaner who is a veteran himself quickly took care of the situation apologizing to the family for their troubles.

Shaner sent a letter to Fox 2 which says, "the district has apologized for any perception that individuals in uniform are not welcome in the school. The district does not have a policy excluding individuals in uniform and will be working with administration and the firm that handles our security to make sure district policies are understood and communicated accurately."

The Baker family has scheduled a meeting with the principal of Adams high school in the coming days.

The Lt. Colonel needs to be allowed to take those 4 rent-a-cops out back for some Wall-to-Wall Counseling, after which they get fired.

Ignorant shitheads.

CSM
09-10-2014, 09:14 AM
Looks like they updated this story:

The Lt. Colonel needs to be allowed to take those 4 rent-a-cops out back for some Wall-to-Wall Counseling, after which they get fired.

Ignorant shitheads.

Sounds like these rent a cops became overwhelmed with their own position in life.

darin
09-10-2014, 09:55 AM
Sounds like these rent a cops became overwhelmed with their own position in life.

...like a PFC graduating MP school and getting his first traffic stop. Yup.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-10-2014, 10:08 AM
Fire all of them. Administration included. EVERYONE as far as I'm concerned. From the principal on down they all need to go. Teachers not involved can stay.

Offensive? These assholes wouldn't even be there if it weren't for the men and women in uniform. Damn, I would have been arrested if there. This shit royally pisses me off.

I would have told the ffing punks to just get the ffkk out of my way.
And yes, when they refused my ass would end up in jail for doing the right thing then!!!!

This is the system the dem/lib/leftists have engineered because we tolerate too much of their shit instead of slapping their silly asses out on the street!!

This exactly why we have a bastard like Obama ruling over us now..-Tyr

Olivia
09-10-2014, 10:15 AM
If someone is offended by anything American, including our flag and military uniforms they should get the hell out of America. They don't belong here living under the freedom those uniforms fought and died for. And the school has no balls for not telling the offend person just that.

CSM
09-10-2014, 10:26 AM
If someone is offended by anything American, including our flag and military uniforms they should get the hell out of America. They don't belong here living under the freedom those uniforms fought and died for. And the school has no balls for not telling the offend person just that.

LOL...if they are offended by a US military uniform, just wait until some guy wearing an ISIS "uniform" visits! I bet they are MORE than offended then!

aboutime
09-10-2014, 05:05 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/blackpan.jpg

Abbey Marie
09-10-2014, 05:19 PM
I'd like to send these people to the mountains of Afghanistan. And without those guns they hate so much.