PDA

View Full Version : Woman held as sex slave for 2 months

darin
09-10-2014, 01:02 PM
Dollars to donuts the man will face a much-harsher punishment because women are not equal; women are weak and he obviously manipulated his girlfriend to keep the other woman locked up. Damn feable minds, eh?

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/Police-Say-Missing-Indiana-Woman-Kept-in-Cage-in-Mobile-Home-274333421.html

An Indiana couple accused of holding a woman captive for two months, often locking her in a small wooden cage, was charged Monday with rape, criminal confinement, kidnapping and other felonies in a case one officer likened to "modernized slavery."
Ricky Roy House Jr., 37, and his girlfriend, Kendra Tooley, 44, were formally charged during a hearing in Posey Circuit Court in Mount Vernon, where a judge appointed public defenders for the pair and entered not guilty pleas on their behalf. They were ordered held on $50,000 cash-only bonds.

Police arrested the couple early Sunday at their mobile home in rural southwestern Indiana about six hours after Tooley's ex-husband, who was visiting the couple, freed the 30-year-old woman, whose relatives had reported her missing July 13. He took the victim to his Evansville apartment, where she called her mother and police.
The Evansville woman's ordeal began July 9 when House, an acquaintance, saw her walking and picked her up. She agreed to go to the home he shared with Tooley in Stewartsville, about 25 miles northwest of Evansville, according to a probable cause affidavit.

But when the woman got up to leave, House used chloroform to knock her unconscious, the affidavit states, and she awoke to find herself bound to a bed in the trailer and her clothing cut off.
According to the charges, during the woman's 59 days of captivity, House sexually her several times, made her wear a dog collar with a rope and eventually built a small wooden cage where she was kept for long durations.

Gunny
09-10-2014, 01:25 PM
Dollars to donuts the man will face a much-harsher punishment because women are not equal; women are weak and he obviously manipulated his girlfriend to keep the other woman locked up. Damn feable minds, eh?

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/Police-Say-Missing-Indiana-Woman-Kept-in-Cage-in-Mobile-Home-274333421.html

What they'll do is cut a deal with her for a lighter sentence if she testifies against him.

darin
09-10-2014, 01:35 PM
What they'll do is cut a deal with her for a lighter sentence if she testifies against him.

That's sexist - No way they'd offer HIM a lighter deal to testify against the woman. :-/

revelarts
09-10-2014, 01:44 PM
That's sexist - No way they'd offer HIM a lighter deal to testify against the woman. :-/

did the girlfriend rape her several times dmp?
c'mon

NightTrain
09-10-2014, 01:50 PM
Couple of sick puppies there.

darin
09-10-2014, 02:11 PM
did the girlfriend rape her several times dmp?
c'mon

The Prosecution thinks so:

...(the girlfriend) is also accused of raping the woman and preventing her from leaving the trailer

Gunny
09-10-2014, 02:31 PM

True. But who was the actual aggressor?

I see your point. Men can be led around by women pretty easily.

Abbey Marie
09-10-2014, 02:42 PM
No doubt there are a share of sadistic and sick women out there. But sexual perversions tend to fall into the male camp. Sorry, bros, I love ya, but you know it's true.

gabosaurus
09-10-2014, 08:27 PM
Men can be led around by women pretty easily.

So we're talking about Jim now? :bunny4:

darin
09-10-2014, 08:51 PM
No doubt there are a share of sadistic and sick women out there. But sexual perversions tend to fall into the male camp. Sorry, bros, I love ya, but you know it's true.

Agreed - but we are talking specific behavior, counsellor, and not averages or tendacies ;)

Abbey Marie
09-10-2014, 11:15 PM
Agreed - but we are talking specific behavior, counsellor, and not averages or tendacies ;)

Okay.

(Did I just let you lead me around?) :cool:

Gunny
09-11-2014, 05:53 AM
So we're talking about Jim now? :bunny4:

I was actually thinking about ME, but am more than willing to share.:laugh:

Jeff
09-11-2014, 06:57 AM
I was actually thinking about ME, but am more than willing to share.:laugh:

You a sex slave :laugh: I always pictured you differently :laugh:

Gunny
09-11-2014, 07:07 AM
You a sex slave :laugh: I always pictured you differently :laugh:

Ass. :laugh:

Although ... with the right woman ..... :happy0203:

Jeff
09-11-2014, 07:07 AM
Funny thing about woman you mention a cage and sex and they get all freaked out :laugh:

Gunny
09-11-2014, 07:12 AM
Funny thing about woman you mention a cage and sex and they get all freaked out :laugh:

Depends on who has the key and which side of the cage she's on. ;)

Jeff
09-11-2014, 07:14 AM
Depends on who has the key and which side of the cage she's on. ;)

Tell me man what do ya wear when you are in that cage, I still can't get the picture of you as a sex slave :laugh: a little G string maybe :laugh: