PDA

View Full Version : Almost game time!!

jimnyc
09-11-2014, 04:16 PM
8:25 Steelers at Ravens

I'm not even picking this game. Will the Ravens be screwed up because of the Ray Rice issue, or will they somehow pull together as a team? They're already favorites, I believe 3.5, probably because they are the home team. I think I read that every game in like the past 5-6 years has been won by 3 points or less. These 2 teams HATE one another. Someone wins this game 23-20

darin
09-12-2014, 06:19 AM
Sorry Jim. :(

:-/

jimnyc
09-12-2014, 06:22 AM
Sorry Jim. :(

:-/

I just came online to eat crow and saw you replied, I expected to open the thread and see some ass stomping!! LOL

The Steelers are going to have a very difficult season. IF the defense were worth a damn, Big Ben, Bell and Brown have a chance to make some serious waves. But even last night that didn't happen, too many mistakes and simply not good enough. Unless a miracle happens, no playoffs this year either. Between the 2nd half of last week, and all of last night, they look horrible. :(

darin
09-12-2014, 06:38 AM
Here's what I saw, watching for about 30 minutes (total time, not game time).

Ben looks fantastic. He's lost weight.
Ben has a Cannon.

Steelers look 'off' - timing-wise; the offensive line did not seem to move in unison.

jimnyc
09-12-2014, 06:43 AM
Here's what I saw, watching for about 30 minutes (total time, not game time).

Ben looks fantastic. He's lost weight.
Ben has a Cannon.

Steelers look 'off' - timing-wise; the offensive line did not seem to move in unison.

AND the defense looked like shit!

Gunny
09-12-2014, 07:39 AM
AND the defense looked like shit!

I sort of expected the loss. The Ravens HAD to win this game, or just write in the rest of the season.

The Steelers having no D just isn't right. There's a disturbance in the Schwantz. :laugh: