PDA

View Full Version : NY Giants

jimnyc
09-12-2014, 03:10 PM
Contrary to my rants, the NY Giants are actually a quality team. Eli Manning is definitely a top tier QB. I think they have a chance at actually winning the SB this year, and I fully expect them to do so. :)

Gunny
09-12-2014, 03:18 PM
Contrary to my rants, the NY Giants are actually a quality team. Eli Manning is definitely a top tier QB. I think they have a chance at actually winning the SB this year, and I fully expect them to do so. :)

Abbey chewed your a$$ in PM, huh? :laugh:

jimnyc
09-12-2014, 03:24 PM

I don't think I'm allowed to field questions.

Redrose
09-12-2014, 03:56 PM

That's my team. I've been a Giants fan for 48 years.

Gunny
09-12-2014, 04:02 PM
@jimnyc You are SO f-ing in trouble. :lmao:

jimnyc
09-12-2014, 04:05 PM
That's my team. I've been a Giants fan for 48 years.

My sincerest condolences! I've been a Pittsburgh Steelers fan for about 40 years now. I can't stand the Giants and I think Eli is overrated. Grew up in NJ and now live in NY, and have had to hear about "big blue" since forever.

Sorry, Abs, just can't do it!! Someone may actually read this site and actually believe I like that horrible team!! I tried, I really did, but that's like asking the impossible. I felt dirty for a few minutes!

http://i9.glitter-graphics.org/pub/1496/1496149eqicfzdile.gif

jimnyc
09-12-2014, 04:07 PM
For the record, my arm was twisted and I was blackmailed, extorted and coerced into creating this thread. I'd do anything in the world for Mrs. Abbey, but can't do this one! :lol:

jimnyc
09-12-2014, 04:12 PM
Ah crap, Abs just signed on!

Gunny
09-12-2014, 04:13 PM
My sincerest condolences! I've been a Pittsburgh Steelers fan for about 40 years now. I can't stand the Giants and I think Eli is overrated. Grew up in NJ and now live in NY, and have had to hear about "big blue" since forever.

Sorry, Abs, just can't do it!! Someone may actually read this site and actually believe I like that horrible team!! I tried, I really did, but that's like asking the impossible. I felt dirty for a few minutes!

http://i9.glitter-graphics.org/pub/1496/1496149eqicfzdile.gif

Oddly enough, the first NFL game I EVER saw was the Pittsburgh Steelers vs the NY Giants. Bradshaw was a rookie. He was horrible.:laugh: I decided I was a Pittsburgh Steeler fan because their uniforms looked cooler, and unlike last night *ahem*, they played defense.

Abbey Marie
09-12-2014, 04:14 PM

Lol, Gunny, Jim actually wanted to make that post. He finally saw the light, and it was blue!

(you are actually closer than that)

Gunny
09-12-2014, 04:15 PM
For the record, my arm was twisted and I was blackmailed, extorted and coerced into creating this thread. I'd do anything in the world for Mrs. Abbey, but can't do this one! :lol:

Ah crap, Abs just signed on!

Somebody's in trouble besides me. :mm:

jimnyc
09-12-2014, 04:16 PM
Lol, Gunny Jim actually wanted to make that post. He finally saw the light, and it was blue!

(you are actually closer than that)

I felt like a fruit loop while I made that post. I felt what it was like to be a Giants fan, even if only for a few moments. You too have my condolences, that's horrible! :laugh:

Abbey Marie
09-12-2014, 04:16 PM

Ya just HAD to go there, didn't you? :slap:

Well, just see what I do for you next 4 AM when things are "amiss".

(and for you dirty-minded folks, it's all honorable!)

Gunny
09-12-2014, 04:17 PM
I felt like a fruit loop while I made that post. I felt what it was like to be a Giants fan, even if only for a few moments. You too have my condolences, that's horrible! :laugh:

Oh Gawd. Gag me. You REALLY going to start kissing up right off the bat? :laugh:

Abbey Marie
09-12-2014, 04:18 PM

Ahem... we were Super Bowl Champs fairly recently.

Plus, we aren't in Pittsburgh!

jimnyc
09-12-2014, 04:19 PM
Ya just HAD to go there, didn't you? :slap:

Well, just see what I do for you next 4 AM when things are "amiss".

(and for you dirty-minded folks, it's all honorable!)

Yes, truth be told, Abbey took care of a rogue spammer who was able to get off a shitload of posts at 4am. I hate waking up to that crap. But Abs was on duty and I never had to see it. Unfortunately for me, she wanted me to then pay homage to her team, and "act" like they have a legitimate shot at the SB this year (like anyone would believe that!). But she's awesome, so I tried anyway.

But then somebody looked like they may have believed what I shoveled, and I can't have that!

Still shaking my head at the super bowl thing. Maybe if Eli starts tossing to his OWN team...

Abbey Marie
09-12-2014, 04:21 PM

Btw, I am giving this two awards I just made up:

"Best Post Jim Has Ever Made", and "Smartest Post Jim Has Ever Made".

:clap: :beer:

jimnyc
09-12-2014, 04:21 PM
Ahem... we were Super Bowl Champs fairly recently.

Plus, we aren't in Pittsburgh!

That was only because karma was on your side, you were playing cheaters.

jimnyc
09-12-2014, 04:22 PM
Btw, I am giving this two awards I just made up:

"Best Post Jim Has Ever Made", and "Smartest Post Jim Has Ever Made".

:clap: :beer:

I feel violated. :(

Gunny
09-12-2014, 04:22 PM
Yes, truth be told, Abbey took care of a rogue spammer who was able to get off a shitload of posts at 4am. I hate waking up to that crap. But Abs was on duty and I never had to see it. Unfortunately for me, she wanted me to then pay homage to her team, and "act" like they have a legitimate shot at the SB this year (like anyone would believe that!). But she's awesome, so I tried anyway.

But then somebody looked like they may have believed what I shoveled, and I can't have that!

Still shaking my head at the super bowl thing. Maybe if Eli starts tossing to his OWN team...

No, I'm just laughing my ass off at you grovelling. It ain't me this time. Yet, anyway. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
09-12-2014, 04:23 PM
That was only because karma was on your side, you were playing cheaters.

That's a fair point. Cheaters = losers, and the Cheatriots had their comeuppance. Twice.

jimnyc
09-12-2014, 04:25 PM
No, I'm just laughing my ass off at you grovelling. It ain't me this time. Yet, anyway. :laugh:

Eli Manning threw 27 INT's last year to lead the league, and tossed 2 in his first game. That's all I can think of right now. :)

Abbey Marie
09-12-2014, 04:28 PM
Eli Manning threw 27 INT's last year to lead the league, and tossed 2 in his first game. That's all I can think of right now. :)

I can understand why you'd want to block out any thoughts of last night's game.

Gunny
09-12-2014, 04:32 PM

Oh? How much did NY win by in their last outing? ...... :scared:

jimnyc
09-12-2014, 04:38 PM

That's rough, that's still a fresh wound, and you just dropped salt into it. I feel violated again. :(

Abbey Marie
09-12-2014, 04:44 PM
Oh? How much did NY win by in their last outing? ...... :scared:

Meanie!

Gunny
09-12-2014, 05:16 PM
Meanie!

Jim made me say that. True ... ummm ... story. :halounplugged:

Abbey Marie
09-12-2014, 10:17 PM
Jim made me say that. True ... ummm ... story. :halounplugged:

Do you think he's mad at me? :confused: :(

Gunny
09-13-2014, 05:10 AM
Do you think he's mad at me? :confused: :(

Jim? Mad at YOU? That's a concept that's hard for me to wrap my brain around.:laugh: