PDA

View Full Version : Another great site for information on the muslim threat that faces us and the world!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-14-2014, 11:18 AM
http://www.islamist-watch.org/

Go there and read this listed section on the main page..

CREEPING DHIMMITUDE
•Alcohol
•Athletics
•Banking
•Cartoons
•Censorship
•Children
•Demonstrations
•Dogs
•Entertainment / Media
•Free Speech
•Funerals
•Gender Relations
•Government
•Halal
•Head Coverings / Dress
•Holidays
•Honor Crime
•Interfaith
•Islamic Law (Shari'a)
•Lawfare
•Lawful Islamism
•Leaving Islam
•Legal
•Lobby Groups
•Marriage
•Medical
•Moderates
•Mosques / Imams
•Multiculturalism
•Police / FBI
•Polygamy
•Prayers
•Prisons
•Schools (Islamic)
•Schools (Non-Islamic)
•Segregation
•Sexuality
•Swimming Pools
•United Nations
•Women's Health
•Workplace

Take notice how much of it has been accepted by the rest of the world..
And also how much has been here and is now on the political menu thanks to terrorists organizations like CAIR and the Muslim Outreach programs OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SUPPORTS AND PAYS FOR..-TYR
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.islamist-watch.org/17488/oklahoma-lawmaker-called-a-bigot-for-anti-islamic

^^^^ Soon they will outlaw this type of free speech here, the Muslims have already started and advanced that very campaign.-Tyr

Drummond
09-14-2014, 07:49 PM
And also how much has been here and is now on the political menu thanks to terrorists organizations like CAIR and the Muslim Outreach programs OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SUPPORTS AND PAYS FOR..-TYR
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^^^ Soon they will outlaw this type of free speech here, the Muslims have already started and advanced that very campaign.-Tyr

This is already too much like home ...

Cameron, only today - and in the wake of the beheading of a British aid worker by ISIS - called Islam 'a religion of peace', helping to ensure that the lie remained in place. In the UK, if you publicly disparage Islam, it can be officially regarded as racist, as hatespeech, as language capable of inciting violence .. which is a prosecutable offence.

Left-wing organisations encourage this political correctness, which only helps our enemies.

For my money, it isn't ultimately the issue of freedom of speech that matters. It's freedom of THOUGHT. Outlaw the right to have thoughts which defy social preference, and you give totalitarian creeds such as Islam a very great gift.

fj1200
09-15-2014, 09:33 AM
Is this "great site" a new and interesting take on the subject or is it just another voice screaming out the same thing?

Maybe he is a bigot. Do you discount their right to defend their religion? Would you defend your religion with the same zeal?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-15-2014, 10:12 AM
Is this "great site" a new and interesting take on the subject or is it just another voice screaming out the same thing?

1. That is for you to decide. Obviously I have read enough information there to have made my decision on it..-Tyr

.................... Do you discount their right to defend their religion? Would you defend your religion with the same zeal?

2. No, I would not defend Christianity by going about murdering innocent people (primarily women and children) , raping, stoning, beheading , bombing and enslaving..
Perhaps you choose to be so blind about their barbaric murdering actions but we with real moral principles do not...--Tyr

3. Zeal? Is that what you call pure evil and bloodlust!?????
Dictionary will provide other far more accurate words to describe the savagery they engage in.. Give it a try.. ;) -Tyr

gabosaurus
09-15-2014, 10:16 AM
Another great site for information on the Tea Party and the threat that they post to the American people:

http://aattp.org/

fj1200
09-15-2014, 11:37 AM
1. That is for you to decide. Obviously I have read enough information there to have made my decision on it..-Tyr

2. No, I would not defend Christianity by going about murdering innocent people (primarily women and children) , raping, stoning, beheading , bombing and enslaving..
Perhaps you choose to be so blind about their barbaric murdering actions but we with real moral principles do not...--Tyr

3. Zeal? Is that what you call pure evil and bloodlust!?????
Dictionary will provide other far more accurate words to describe the savagery they engage in.. Give it a try.. ;) -Tyr

1. I've decided it's the same ol' same ol' prior to evidence of the contrary. :)
2. Actually the link you posted mentioned someone calling someone else a bigot which is protected under 1A. Did I miss where he called for murder?
3. No, this is what I call zeal: great energy or enthusiasm in pursuit of a cause or an objective. Would you prefer defending your religion with the same avidity?

jimnyc
09-16-2014, 07:42 AM
Another great site for information on the Tea Party and the threat that they post to the American people:

http://aattp.org/

Except that your site has nothing about a "threat", just people who disagree with the party. Nor is there anything in there about the party killing people. Can you seriously not see the difference? Or were you trying to show us another example of trolling?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-16-2014, 07:44 AM
1. I've decided it's the same ol' same ol' prior to evidence of the contrary. :)
2. Actually the link you posted mentioned someone calling someone else a bigot which is protected under 1A. Did I miss where he called for murder?
3. No, this is what I call zeal: great energy or enthusiasm in pursuit of a cause or an objective. Would you prefer defending your religion with the same avidity?

Really? Defending their religion!!! I see you mix up the words defending and spreading..
Islam spread across the world by way of the sword. It spread by conquering, murdering and enslaving, if you had a clue about its true history perhaps you would understand. Obvious to me that either you have no clue or else choose willful ignorance to suit your own ends.

Defend= :rofl1:

Sure, they are just "defending" .. :believecrap:

fj1200
09-17-2014, 09:16 PM
Really?

Now, now, there's no need to cover your backside because you posted a story on one thing and are now ranting off in a new direction because... well, that's what you do. :slap:

DLT
09-17-2014, 09:51 PM
Except that your site has nothing about a "threat", just people who disagree with the party. Nor is there anything in there about the party killing people. Can you seriously not see the difference? Or were you trying to show us another example of trolling?

Trolls, and especially leftie trolls, lie....while trolling. It's their job. Probably the only job they've ever had...lol.

The Tea Party represents normal, average, every day Americans that believe in the US Constitution and in preserving our freedoms and traditions and values that so many Americans have fought and died for in order to protect them for us. People that demean the Tea Party (radical leftists) have no love for America OR for our traditions and values and heritage.....and I have no doubt that, if they could, they would destroy us all...as they are busy working at doing as we speak. I think the time is fast coming when we will be forced to return the favor.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-18-2014, 08:21 AM
Now, now, there's no need to cover your backside because you posted a story on one thing and are now ranting off in a new direction because... well, that's what you do. :slap:

All that to avoid answering this accusation from me....:laugh:--Tyr

Really? Defending their religion!!! I see you mix up the words defending and spreading..
Islam spread across the world by way of the sword. It spread by conquering, murdering and enslaving, if you had a clue about its true history perhaps you would understand. Obvious to me that either you have no clue or else choose willful ignorance to suit your own ends.

You mentioned the Islamists defending their religion, which sounded just like Jafar to me! For he spit out that same lie when defending the muslim terrorists..
Then I rightly called you on that word--DEFENDING, and you blather
out with the reply that was an attempt to spin away from that which you were just caught at doing..
No dice, Hoss--either prove how Islam is merely defending with its murderous acts or admit you propaganda type reply was so Jafar like that it STANK....like a ton of Shat....

My accusation stands so far..
I let the readers here decide just which one of us is right and more logical.. --Tyr

fj1200
09-18-2014, 08:39 AM

You mentioned the Islamists defending their religion, which sounded just like Jafar to me! For he spit out that same lie when defending the muslim terrorists..
out with the reply that was an attempt to spin away from that which you were just caught at doing..
No dice, Hoss--either prove how Islam is merely defending with its murderous acts or admit you propaganda type reply was so Jafar like that it STANK....like a ton of Shat....

I let the readers here decide just which one of us is right and more logical.. --Tyr

Ah yes. Your moronic musings. Apparently you still don't understand that there is a difference between the article you posted and the socio-muzzy-globalist conspiracy rant that you typically present.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-18-2014, 09:02 AM
Ah yes. Your moronic musings. Apparently you still don't understand that there is a difference between the article you posted and the socio-muzzy-globalist conspiracy rant that you typically present.

No, this thread has a TITLE and the site linked is the subject of this thread. As its author that was my intent. You do not get to come here and try to spin it to whatever helps you with your blather.

Thread title below -- thread subject is the site, not any damn single article!

Another great site for information on the muslim threat that faces us and the world!

Nice try but you made that ffing statement that the muslims are just "defending" their religion.
Now when openly called on it BY ME , you keep trying to spin away onto other topics or fallacies...
No dice, you made the comment TWICE in two separate posts -- either defend it , admit your error or crawl away from the thread ...

Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
Maybe he is a bigot. Do you discount their right to defend their religion? Would you defend your religion with the same zeal?

No, this is what I call zeal: great energy or enthusiasm in pursuit of a cause or an objective. Would you prefer defending your religion with the same avidity?

Now explain how they are just defending their religion.......
and yes that was the terrorist defending propagandist Jafar's line of thinking too!

Here again my original comment, point made and accusation presented for your convenience..
The one you have been so doggedly dodging.. :laugh2:

aboutime
09-18-2014, 02:44 PM
No, this thread has a TITLE and the site linked is the subject of this thread. As its author that was my intent. You do not get to come here and try to spin it to whatever helps you with your blather.

Nice try but you made that ffing statement that the muslims are just "defending" their religion.
Now when openly called on it BY ME , you keep trying to spin away onto other topics or fallacies...
No dice, you made the comment TWICE in two separate posts -- either defend it , admit your error or crawl away from the thread ...

and yes that was the terrorist defending propagandist Jafar's line of thinking too!

Here again my original comment, point made and accusation presented for your convenience..

Tyr. Finally. fj has exposed himself for all to see. He called this more MORONIC MUSINGS, which just happened to attract "FJ".

Don't get any better than that!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-18-2014, 09:08 PM
Tyr. Finally. fj has exposed himself for all to see. He called this more MORONIC MUSINGS, which just happened to attract "FJ".

Don't get any better than that!

I thought it quite revealing that he argued the exact same thing that Jafar did on numerous occasions.
He tried to spin it away but no dice. I was not letting go of that revelation!
He stepped in it--big time and has no way to spin that statement!!

Caught like a rat in a rat trap.. :rofl1:--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-21-2014, 10:03 PM
Tyr-Ziu Saxnot;705306]I thought it quite revealing that he argued the exact same thing that Jafar did on numerous occasions.

Caught like a rat in a rat trap.. :rofl1:--Tyr[/QUOTE]

"We say Grace, we say Ma'am. If you ain't into that we don't give a damn."
"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue! "
^^^^^^ Looks like somebody should have paid attention to my choice of these two great quotes. Three days , no reply. I guess this --

Ah yes. Your moronic musings.

--------------------------------- this "moron" is tad bit brighter than folks think.
All of my life people have greatly underestimated me. Which turns out to be a great boon.
kause dis dumb ole southern boy dun bin usin dat to grat iffect fur dekades now. ;)-Tyr

DLT
09-22-2014, 10:43 AM

Well....as a 'reader'.....I think you're being waay too nice. What you call "willful ignorance" (previous post)....I call leftie lying. And that's what they do. That's probably the only thing they are good at, in fact. ;)

DLT
09-22-2014, 10:46 AM
I thought it quite revealing that he argued the exact same thing that Jafar did on numerous occasions.

Caught like a rat in a rat trap.. :rofl1:--Tyr

Stepped in it, Hell. He wallowed in it....hehe.

Gunny
09-22-2014, 10:54 AM
Insulting one's way to a self-proclaimed win with rhetorical hate speech in reality wins nothing.

fj1200
09-23-2014, 01:48 PM

Then that you failed so utterly in actually linking to a story that would have bolstered your argument is your fault not mine. I specifically referenced the story that you linked.

No, I made the statement that Soltani? was defending his religion; which is his First Amendment right last I checked. I'm sorry that you're not smart enough to separate individuals from the whole; that's leftie thinking if I've ever seen it. You should try to get your own threads straight before blathering on about your imagination.

fj1200
09-23-2014, 01:52 PM
--- this "moron" is tad bit brighter than folks think.

The short bus isn't exactly a high bar to achieve so congratulations are in order I suppose. Good on ya'.

...I call leftie lying.

WHERE!!! :eek:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-24-2014, 06:55 AM
The short bus isn't exactly a high bar to achieve so congratulations are in order I suppose. Good on ya'.

WHERE!!! :eek:
Try reading the title of this thread. Subject is the site linked to.
Why do you chose to use short bus kids to insult?
Do you think those kids can help it that they are impaired?
How about discussing the topic--that is the source I presented this thread about.
Or will you in your enlightened fury simply reject it out of hand like you proudly done so many
other links, sites and information given by me?-Tyr

fj1200
09-24-2014, 09:59 AM
Try reading the title of this thread. Subject is the site linked to.
Why do you chose to use short bus kids to insult?
Do you think those kids can help it that they are impaired?
How about discussing the topic--that is the source I presented this thread about.
Or will you in your enlightened fury simply reject it out of hand like you proudly done so many
other links, sites and information given by me?-Tyr

I know the title of the thread; I addressed it. I also know the story you posted; I addressed that as well. It would behoove you next time to make sure that those two things are not in conflict.

And I wasn't insulting the short bus kids. Enlightened fury? Thanks... I think.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-24-2014, 05:46 PM
I know the title of the thread; I addressed it. I also know the story you posted; I addressed that as well. It would behoove you next time to make sure that those two things are not in conflict.

And I wasn't insulting the short bus kids. Enlightened fury? Thanks... I think.

A hint just for you..
The title points to the topic .. You take a single article to blather about while choosing to dismiss the linked site.
Any ffing port in a storm, right hoss?? :laugh:--Tyr

fj1200
09-25-2014, 08:09 AM
... a single article to blather about...

If you don't want to talk about the article that you posted then you should just stop posting. And FWIW you still haven't told me what's so new and interesting in the aforementioned site that isn't covered in all the other sites you post from.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-25-2014, 08:35 AM
If you don't want to talk about the article that you posted then you should just stop posting. And FWIW you still haven't told me what's so new and interesting in the aforementioned site that isn't covered in all the other sites you post from.

Really, you addressed the topic. I seem to remember this post from you, which you have now cleverly dodged explaining.

1. I've decided it's the same ol' same ol' prior to evidence of the contrary.

To which I replied..-Tyr

No, this is what I call zeal: great energy or enthusiasm in pursuit of a cause or an objective. Would you prefer defending your religion with the same avidity?

fj1200
09-25-2014, 09:54 AM
Really, you addressed the topic. I seem to remember this post from you, which you have now cleverly dodged explaining.

To which I replied..-Tyr

Yup; topic addressed. I'll bold the relevant portion. :)

It would help for you to reread the thread to see where explanations have occurred. In the meantime I'm waiting for your explanation as to why Mr. Soltani's? 1A rights should be restricted.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-25-2014, 07:31 PM
Yup; topic addressed. I'll bold the relevant portion. :)

It would help for you to reread the thread to see where explanations have occurred. In the meantime I'm waiting for your explanation as to why Mr. Soltani's? 1A rights should be restricted.

Another great site for information on the muslim threat that faces us and the world!

Subject is the site dumbass. Try to learn something for a change.
Your first action was to say---

This summed it pretty well methinks..

The link was given , you decided its same ol' same ol' without investigating it, so don't try that pissing down my back and telling me that its raining. ok? -Tyr

gabosaurus
09-25-2014, 08:57 PM
Pope Francis admits that about two percent of Catholic priests are pedophiles.
Which, strangely enough, is the same percentage of Muslims that are accepted to be radical terrorists.
Of course, this number does not include the number of Muslims who support terrorism or the number of Catholic priests who support pedophilia.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28282050

fj1200
09-25-2014, 10:09 PM
Subject is the site dumbass. Try to learn something for a change.
Your first action was to say---

This summed it pretty well methinks..

The link was given , you decided its same ol' same ol' without investigating it, so don't try that pissing down my back and telling me that its raining. ok? -Tyr

I'm certainly glad I'm not the idiot, that would be you, :) who posted an article from the link that had so little to do with the OP. :dunno:

FWIW, I asked why the site should be added to my daily reading list and it seems so far you haven't been able to provide a credible answer.

BTW, it's not raining. ;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-25-2014, 10:23 PM
I'm certainly glad I'm not the idiot, that would be you, :) who posted an article from the link that had so little to do with the OP. :dunno:

FWIW, I asked why the site should be added to my daily reading list and it seems so far you haven't been able to provide a credible answer.

BTW, it's not raining. ;)

Bullshat. This was my opening post.
SHOW ME WHERE THAT WAS ONE ARTICLE.

http://www.islamist-watch.org/ Go there and read this listed section on the main page..

CREEPING DHIMMITUDE
•Alcohol
•Athletics
•Banking
•Cartoons
•Censorship
•Children
•Demonstrations
•Dogs
•Entertainment / Media
•Free Speech
•Funerals
•Gender Relations
•Government
•Halal
•Head Coverings / Dress
•Holidays
•Honor Crime
•Interfaith
•Islamic Law (Shari'a)
•Lawfare
•Lawful Islamism
•Leaving Islam
•Legal
•Lobby Groups
•Marriage
•Medical
•Moderates
•Mosques / Imams
•Multiculturalism
•Police / FBI
•Polygamy
•Prayers
•Prisons
•Schools (Islamic)
•Schools (Non-Islamic)
•Segregation
•Sexuality
•Swimming Pools
•United Nations
•Women's Health
•Workplace

http://www.islamist-watch.org/17488/...r-anti-islamic ^^^^ Soon they will outlaw this type of free speech here, the Muslims have already started and advanced that very campaign.-Tyr

fj1200
09-25-2014, 10:28 PM
Bullshat. This was my opening post.
SHOW ME WHERE THAT WAS ONE ARTICLE.

http://www.islamist-watch.org/17488/...r-anti-islamic (http://www.islamist-watch.org/17488/oklahoma-lawmaker-called-a-bigot-for-anti-islamic)

Apologies are accepted daily. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-26-2014, 06:10 PM
Apologies are accepted daily. :)

FU, fj. You skipped over ther first link and all this to go to the bottom and pretend that was all there was.

You keep doing this and I will put your ass on permanent ignore. You have my damn word on that. I am damn tired of your very selective quoting of my comments and your thought to be clever tricks. those you do just like a ffing lib . No wonder hardly anybody believes you are a conservative or even right wing politically.

Here is the full first post by me ...-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot -I've just begun to fight!
Join Date:May 2012Location:USA, SouthernPosts:12,474Thanks:4,382Thanked 2,998 Times in 1,774 Posts Rep Power:3940155

First link --
http://www.islamist-watch.org/ Go there and read this listed section on the main page..

Then directions what to look at there. You ignored all that massive info to play your bullshit stunt.-Tyr

CREEPING DHIMMITUDE
•Alcohol
•Athletics
•Banking
•Cartoons
•Censorship
•Children
•Demonstrations
•Dogs
•Entertainment / Media
•Free Speech
•Funerals
•Gender Relations
•Government
•Halal
•Head Coverings / Dress
•Holidays
•Honor Crime
•Interfaith
•Islamic Law (Shari'a)
•Lawfare
•Lawful Islamism
•Leaving Islam
•Legal
•Lobby Groups
•Marriage
•Medical
•Moderates
•Mosques / Imams
•Multiculturalism
•Police / FBI
•Polygamy
•Prayers
•Prisons
•Schools (Islamic)
•Schools (Non-Islamic)
•Segregation
•Sexuality
•Swimming Pools
•United Nations
•Women's Health
•Workplace Take notice how much of it has been accepted by the rest of the world..

http://www.islamist-watch.org/17488/...r-anti-islamic

I just gave you a promise...I do not break promises , Hoss..

fj1200
09-27-2014, 08:58 AM
^You get angry when shown up. :dunno:

Hardly anyone? Do tell. BTW, "ffing libs" are the ones that make talking point rants and refuse debate. That ain't me.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-27-2014, 12:57 PM
^You get angry when shown up. :dunno:

Hardly anyone? Do tell. BTW, "ffing libs" are the ones that make talking point rants and refuse debate. That ain't me.

Dude , are you still under the delusion that I reply to you or debate with you ever time you desire it!??
I think I've told you this before but no member here is compelled to post or to reply to a post. Its called freedom--look it up sometime.
Your head has no halo, nor are you a sophisticated undiscovered genius. :laugh:
You may think you are but reality so clearly states otherwise..--Tyr

fj1200
09-27-2014, 03:04 PM
Dude , are you still under the delusion...

Exercise your freedom as you see fit but it's kind of silly to say that you're not required to reply as we're now into the second page of you avoiding talking about your link. It would be more wise to exercise your freedom by just not posting. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-27-2014, 03:53 PM
Exercise your freedom as you see fit but it's kind of silly to say that you're not required to reply as we're now into the second page of you avoiding talking about your link. It would be more wise to exercise your freedom by just not posting. :)

The subject of the thread is and was the linked site not just one of its articles that I tossed in to stir interest .
Your fixation on that single article is your way of avoiding the entirety of that site as an information source on the evils of Islam.
Yet you think you are so cleverly avoiding that by doing this..
Got anything useful, important , correct , insightful or even mildly knowledgeable about the linked site I gave for members here to use, read and contemplate?

Here it is again..

http://www.islamist-watch.org/
Go there and read this listed section on the main page..

Go ahead discuss whatever you like about that solitary article, its not my job to reply or discuss that with you unless a I choose to.
I choose not to because you are using it to avoid the primary subject of this thread. You have that right but there is no reason why I should join you or indulge you in that diversionary tactic..
Carry on Hoss.
I am confident that the members here that want the damn truth about Islam will consider and use that fine linked source I gave.
You, well you, already stated that you dismissed it out of hand..
Which is exactly how all libs avoid facing the TRUTH..-- :laugh:-Tyr

fj1200
09-28-2014, 10:15 PM
^So you chosen this particular moment to not to want to go off tangent into one of your rants. OK. :dunno:

I merely asked what was new and special about this one. I didn't really get an answer that I recall.