PDA

View Full Version : Clinton State Department Official Reveals Details of Alleged Document Review

BoogyMan
09-15-2014, 06:48 PM
The mainstream media are pretty much silent on this. Journalism is officially dead and our republic is adrift in perilous waters.

As the House Select Committee on Benghazi prepares for its first hearing this week, a former State Department diplomat is coming forward with a startling allegation: Hillary Clinton confidants were part of an operation to “separate” damaging documents before they were turned over to the Accountability Review Board investigating security lapses surrounding the Sept. 11, 2012, terrorist attacks on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya. (http://dailysignal.com/2014/09/15/benghazi-bombshell-clinton-state-department-official-reveals-alleged-details-document-review/)...

grannyhawkins
09-15-2014, 08:15 PM
Sounds like ole hillary's up to her old Watergate tricks.

Jerry Zeifman fired Hillary from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendation – one of only three people who earned that dubious distinction in Zeifman’s 17-year career.

Why?

“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

gabosaurus
09-15-2014, 11:48 PM
The mainstream media are pretty much silent on this. Journalism is officially dead and our republic is adrift in perilous waters.

I could find no independent confirmation of this allegation.

jimnyc
09-16-2014, 05:17 AM

You didn't try too hard.... Enjoy your reading (which we know you will not do)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=clinton+separate+damaging+documents

aboutime
09-16-2014, 06:01 PM

Like everything else you try to drop here gabby. You didn't WANT to find confirmation that would make most of your previous statements smell like Bill Clinton's words..."I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

jimnyc
09-17-2014, 06:55 AM

You didn't try too hard.... Enjoy your reading (which we know you will not do)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=clinton+separate+damaging+documents

As usual, Gabby regurgitates a reply to this thread. She thought she would play "gotcha" as if this was a Snopes story, and then disappears when her efforts fall flat.

BoogyMan
09-17-2014, 07:29 AM

Do you know how Google works or are you so blindly partisan as to be a complete waste of skin?

Gunny
09-17-2014, 07:53 AM
The left is going to call it sour grapes and do their usual dismissive act. Besides, they're too busy over-saturating trying NFL players in the media.

We've got a major crisis in the ME.

Possible misconduct by the State Department.

And all anyone cares about is Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson.

Gaffer
09-17-2014, 11:17 AM
The Benghazi hearings began today. Things will get interesting in the coming weeks, though you won't hear about it in the MSM.