PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate (latest) conspiracy theory - Elections canceled due to Ebola threat

DLT
09-18-2014, 10:39 AM
I know, I know. It sounds wacky. But what doesn't coming from THIS administration. And it does seem like Obama is trying awfully hard to infect America with something, anything. Doesn't it? (lol)

The Dems sense a GOP blowout this November. They're not just nervous, they're afraid (See: Pelosi predicting the end of the world as we know it if Reps take over Congress). And Dem fear always equates to Dem desperation....and desperate actions. Sounds like a far-fetched scenario at this point, eh?

But what if this fictitious Drudge headline became a reality....?

Ebola Scare: Elections postponed indefinitely

http://blog.ushanka.us/2014/09/would-this-headline-shock-you.html

Thoughts?

Gaffer
09-18-2014, 11:23 AM
I have said for the past 6 years he's looking for an excuse to take full control of the country through martial law. Through riots, insurrections or whatever means he can. He has two years to accomplish this. The ebola thing might be part of the plan. Hard to say. He's not alone, I don't think he's even running things actually. Those around him are the true rulers of this country. He's just the mouth piece.

DNC - Democrat Nazi Communists. The hybrid that has risen out of the old democrat party.

DLT
09-18-2014, 12:02 PM
I have said for the past 6 years he's looking for an excuse to take full control of the country through martial law. Through riots, insurrections or whatever means he can. He has two years to accomplish this. The ebola thing might be part of the plan. Hard to say. He's not alone, I don't think he's even running things actually. Those around him are the true rulers of this country. He's just the mouth piece.

DNC - Democrat Nazi Communists. The hybrid that has risen out of the old democrat party.

Well, this CT sounds a bit far-fetched to me re: this November's election. For one thing, I doubt that Ebola would spread that fast that quick here, considering our hygiene and infection prevention techniques.

But....what about over the next two years? If or when those 3,000 troops start coming back as carriers, how fast will it spread in the US then? What about it effecting the 2016 election? Anything is possible under this president. And I don't put anything past him.

And yeah, I realize how paranoid this sounds. Just AS paranoid as the left was that GWB wouldn't step down when his term was up, despite the fact that he had done nothing against the Constitution or in a lawless manner (going around Congress), unlike Obama. But for the first time in my life, I now totally distrust the government because it's being led and controlled by Obama and his minions. America's enemy within has the reigns. And I don't doubt that they want it to stay that way.....only with total control vs. partial.

darin
09-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Ebola wouldn't have to spread; would only take the .gov TELLING People its spread.

DLT
09-18-2014, 02:00 PM
Ebola wouldn't have to spread; would only take the .gov TELLING People its spread.

And....since we can't believe a thing they (or their lamestream media) say ....we would have no way of knowing if the threat was real or not. Except that.....Obamie would also have to shut down or restrict the internet in order to keep most of us uninformed. And even then, there are groups of conservatives out there that have other means of communication as a backup plan. Our only problem would be connecting to these groups to get that information, if we haven't already made contingency plans (hint hint).

darin
09-18-2014, 02:08 PM
There's no hope, guys.

aboutime
09-18-2014, 05:52 PM
Following a loss, when she lost her SPEAKER of the HOUSE position. Nancy Pelosi stated "We didn't lose because of me:"

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2010/11/12/pelosi-we-didnt-lose-because-of-me/

Obama, and the Democrats are so selfish, and spiteful of anyone who won't give them power. The will do anything to SCARE the UNEDUCATED Americans into believing them..Even to the point of Causing People to Hurt each other...for POWER.

Gaffer
09-18-2014, 08:55 PM
There's no hope, guys.

http://youtu.be/DhS-i-c1XxI