PDA

View Full Version : ‘Profile, Profile, Profile’ Muslims: Fox News Panel Goes on the Offensive

SassyLady
09-20-2014, 02:01 PM
I'm glad that someone finally has the balls to say it like it is!!!

“It’s the controversial plan that no one has the guts to talk about except us,” proclaimed the host of Fox News’ “Cashin’ In,” Eric Bolling, on Saturday.
The plan: profile Muslims to find terrorists.
“While the administration buries its head in the sand, we know how to find terrorists among us,” Bolling said. “Profile, profile, profile.”
Controversial though the tactic may be, the four panelists on the show all seemed to back profiling, with Wayne Rogers saying, “It’s stupid not to [profile Muslims],” and Michelle fields chiming in with, “We don’t have a problem with extreme Buddhists — we have a problem with extreme Muslims [and] to ignore that is not fair.”

We should have been profiling on September 12, 2001. Let’s take a trip down memory lane here: The last war this country won, we put Japanese-Americans in internment camps, we dropped nuclear bombs on residential city centers. So, yes, profiling would be at least a good start. It’s not on skin color, however, it’s on ideology: Muslim, Islamists, jihadist. That’s a good start but it’s only a start. We need to stop giving Korans to Gitmo prisoners, we need to stop having Ramadan and Iftar celebrations in the White House. We need to stop saying the enemy is not Islamic. They are.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/09/20/profile-profile-profile-muslims-fox-news-panel-goes-on-the-offensive/

Gaffer
09-20-2014, 03:29 PM
It's what I said to do Sept 12, 2001. If the feds won't do it the states and local communities need to. I'm glad at least someone is stating it publicly now

aboutime
09-20-2014, 04:12 PM
"We have become a nation that has allowed our actions, words, writings, video's, and thoughts to be totally controlled by
POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, and our Enemies, Foreign and Domestic know how to use POLITICAL CORRECTNESS and our Constitution, to counter everything WE AS AMERICANS once were.

Political Correctness has provided a SAFE HAVEN for the IGNORANT, STUPID, MURDERERS, CONVICTS, and ALL AMERICAN ENEMIES to succeed in Slowly helping our PRETENDER-IN-CHIEF to DESTROY AMERICA.

As long as someone....anyone can claim to be OFFENDED, INSULTED, ANGRY, PICKED-ON, ACCUSED OF ANYTHING THEY DON'T LIKE, WE THE PEOPLE will never get the AMERICA we once knew...back.

WE ALL NEED TO GET SOME "BALLS" -"COURAGE" and stop fearing our need to DEFEND OURSELVES FROM HATRED."

(a quote from aboutime)

grannyhawkins
09-20-2014, 04:54 PM
I profile anything walkin on two legs, a girl's gotta watch out fur herself!!! :laugh:

SassyLady
09-20-2014, 10:36 PM
I profile anything walkin on two legs, a girl's gotta watch out fur herself!!! :laugh:

Ain't that the truth!