PDA

View Full Version : Satanic Black Mass tonight in Oklahoma City

gabosaurus
09-21-2014, 06:33 PM
A Satanic group has scheduled a public Black Mass tonight.
Usually these things are very private and low key. I have never seen one not only announced in advance, but open to the public. At the present time, more protesters and security have shown up that satanists.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-21-2014, 07:12 PM
Usually these things are very private and low key. I have never seen one not only announced in advance, but open to the public. At the present time, more protesters and security have shown up that satanists.

And why shouldn't they?
Look at who infests the Whitehouse..... seems the people love to embrace evil.. eh?
A black mass INFESTS OUR WHITEHOUSE... Open your eyes.. - Tyr

aboutime
09-21-2014, 07:26 PM
And why shouldn't they?
Look at who infests the Whitehouse..... seems the people love to embrace evil.. eh?

Tyr. Gabby's angry, and jealous she wasn't personally invited to attend what she loves so much. That's all.

BoogyMan
09-21-2014, 08:16 PM
I am not Gabby's biggest fan here but some of these personal shots seem a little out of line, guys. Just sayin....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-21-2014, 09:14 PM
I am not Gabby's biggest fan here but some of these personal shots seem a little out of line, guys. Just sayin....
Guys???
Suppose you point out my personal shot first..
Then we can discuss it because I only spoke of the bam traitor Hoss.
If I made in my reply any personal shot to gabby other than for her to open her eyes do show me..
I firmly stand on my view that she should open her eyes.
I am very particular who I insult and why.. When I do insult a person there is no doubt about it, no attempt to conceal and never a mistake made about it.. --Tyr

gabosaurus
09-21-2014, 10:55 PM
Mr. Tyr, your first mistake was neglecting the topic in order to throw stones at the messenger.

The topic itself is quite intriguing. A group of Satanists decided to hold a public Black Mass in Oklahoma City. They sold about 80 tickets or so. It is one of those events that would have come and gone without anyone noticing. Except for the fact that several hundred protestors showed up. Which I am sure the Satanic people loved, since it drew unnecessary publicity to their cause.
If you consider the right to free speech, Satanists have as much of a right to hold a public gathering as the Tea Party or the KKK. In Oklahoma, they are probably indistinguishable. :cool:

BoogyMan
09-21-2014, 11:53 PM
Guys???
Suppose you point out my personal shot first..
Then we can discuss it because I only spoke of the bam traitor Hoss.
If I made in my reply any personal shot to gabby other than for her to open her eyes do show me..
I firmly stand on my view that she should open her eyes.
I am very particular who I insult and why.. When I do insult a person there is no doubt about it, no attempt to conceal and never a mistake made about it.. --Tyr

Enhance your calm, Tyr. :) If I upset you please accept my sincerest apologies. It seemed as if things were going REALLY personal pretty quickly.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-22-2014, 06:49 AM
Mr. Tyr, your first mistake was neglecting the topic in order to throw stones at the messenger.

The topic itself is quite intriguing. A group of Satanists decided to hold a public Black Mass in Oklahoma City. They sold about 80 tickets or so. It is one of those events that would have come and gone without anyone noticing. Except for the fact that several hundred protestors showed up. Which I am sure the Satanic people loved, since it drew unnecessary publicity to their cause.
If you consider the right to free speech, Satanists have as much of a right to hold a public gathering as the Tea Party or the KKK. In Oklahoma, they are probably indistinguishable. :cool:

I did address the topic... lets just examine that.. my comment was

And why shouldn't they?

1. And why shouldn't they?

2. Look at who infests the Whitehouse

3. seems the people love to embrace evil.. eh?

4. A black mass INFESTS OUR WHITEHOUSE...

and last one was a mere three words
-- 5. Open your eyes..

I made 5 statements of which one was a question. Yet my closing three words of advice were seized upon instead and all other comments ignore-zeroed out etc.
That's fine-ignore as you like but do not try to tell me I only attacked the messenger.
Hell, it was NOT even an attack. Open your eyes = saying wake up.
Wow, "wake up" --what a vicious attack. :rolleyes:

Now back to the Satanists, my reply did not say anything about denying any of their rights.
Instead I focused only on the fact they are no more evil than is the bamscum.
Amazing how that was ignored in favor of accusing me.. --Tyr

Trigg
09-22-2014, 07:46 AM

The same thing happens everytime the KKK desides to hold a rally. 5 guys show up with hundreds of protestors. The loonies are always looking for free advertising and they got it.

jimnyc
09-22-2014, 07:48 AM

Damn, wish it were around here, I might have went just for the fun of it.

Turns out though, they were stripped of their school affiliation and then they canceled. Then perhaps they had the event at a Chinese restaurant! Nothing like egg rolls and satan to end your sunday!

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/2014/05/12/black-mass-moved-off-harvard-campus/bqozHgvpYnEGpEQxHqEPBL/story.html

NightTrain
09-22-2014, 07:58 AM
Nothing like egg rolls and satan to end your sunday!

:laugh2:

I would have said 'Pot stickers and satan'.... those little things are pretty satanic!

Gaffer
09-22-2014, 09:52 AM
Based on what I have read here. They were selling tickets? Satanism for fun and profit. And this is a campus? The ACLU should be having ganiption fits.

So called satanists are silly fools that watch too much TV and movies. They could have just said they were having a Sleepy Hollow marathon.

The real satanists are headquartered in mecca.

darin
09-22-2014, 10:22 AM
I like the show SleepyHollow! Good show. And Abbey is hot!

aboutime
09-22-2014, 03:10 PM

BoogyMan. It's exactly the very same reasons everyone seems to be so captivated, and dedicated to following Political Correctness rather than OPENING their mouth to EXPOSE the Real Truth.

We constantly get warned, and advised to TAKE IT EASY, and QUIT GETTING OUT OF LINE. Which is exactly what OBAMA and the DEMOCRATS depend on we SHEEPLE to always do.

I ain't bitin'. Not giving up my first amendment rights just so I don't insult, or offend the very same people who HIDE behind the 1st amendment, when it suits them.

Everyone here has an option. IF you don't like what you are reading...STOP READING.