PDA

View Full Version : McCain not worried about latest poll numbers.

nevadamedic
06-22-2007, 12:33 AM
(CNN) — Arizona Sen. John McCain said Thursday that he is unfazed by the latest poll numbers that put him in single digits in Iowa.

“I think they’re fine, particularly in the early states, but most importantly I’m happy with the financial and political base we have. I’m happy with the progress we have made,” the GOP presidential hopeful told reporters in St. Paul, Minnesota.

Full Story........
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

I really don't think he is to concerned about becoming President, and I think he knows he doesn't stand a chance at winning, but he could atleast put up a fight on his way down.

06-22-2007, 02:26 AM
I think he is just arogant enough to believe that he is entitled to the Presidency and he will get it just because everyone knows its "his" turn.

its still early though. but i dont even consider McCain one of the frontrunners anymore.

Pale Rider
06-22-2007, 03:04 AM
He's done... stick a fork in him. He's the only one that doesn't know it yet. Ignorant som bitch.

krisy
06-22-2007, 12:26 PM
I think he is just arogant enough to believe that he is entitled to the Presidency and he will get it just because everyone knows its "his" turn.

its still early though. but i dont even consider McCain one of the frontrunners anymore.

You hit the nail on the head. I don't like his arrogance. He lost me with his tantrum when he didn't get the nomination over Bush. Grow up John!!

Pale Rider
06-22-2007, 03:19 PM
You hit the nail on the head. I don't like his arrogance. He lost me with his tantrum when he didn't get the nomination over Bush. Grow up John!!

Better yet... just GO AWAY John.

nevadamedic
06-22-2007, 03:24 PM

He threw a tantrum? WHat did he do? I unfortunatly missed that one. I think he has ran for President now several times and lost. His death blow came long before the immigration issue IMO when he said as his event in Reno that he supported Yucca mountain that dumbshit.

Pale Rider
06-23-2007, 02:32 AM
He threw a tantrum? WHat did he do? I unfortunatly missed that one. I think he has ran for President now several times and lost. His death blow came long before the immigration issue IMO when he said as his event in Reno that he supported Yucca mountain that dumbshit.

In all reality, I truely dislike McCain. He's sucked on liberal's dicks enough to make any conservative sick.

Gunny
06-23-2007, 08:25 AM
In all reality, I truely dislike McCain. He's sucked on liberal's dicks enough to make any conservative sick.

I agree. I've gone from "used to be ambivalent" to "just go away." He's done more to undermine the GOP in recent years than any other Republican I can think of.

06-23-2007, 02:54 PM
I agree. I've gone from "used to be ambivalent" to "just go away." He's done more to undermine the GOP in recent years than any other Republican I can think of.

Immigration, blocking the constitutional option on judges, the incumbant protection act - aKa Campaign Finance reform, his attacks on free speech. he just needs to retire.

GW in Ohio
06-25-2007, 11:29 AM
(CNN) — Arizona Sen. John McCain said Thursday that he is unfazed by the latest poll numbers that put him in single digits in Iowa.

“I think they’re fine, particularly in the early states, but most importantly I’m happy with the financial and political base we have. I’m happy with the progress we have made,” the GOP presidential hopeful told reporters in St. Paul, Minnesota.

Full Story........
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

I really don't think he is to concerned about becoming President, and I think he knows he doesn't stand a chance at winning, but he could atleast put up a fight on his way down.

John McCain: "What, me worried?"

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Z5OEXhUD0g0nwM:www.eui.eu/Personal/Researchers/malamud/Alfred%20E.%20Neuman%20milk.jpg

nevadamedic
06-25-2007, 12:12 PM

He has to realize he's finished. It doesn't take a genius to understand that if your running for President to stay the hell away from any bill that will be contraversial.