PDA

View Full Version : ISIS Leader Sodomizes Eleven Muslim Recruits Then Blackmails Them if They Speak

Jeff
09-22-2014, 08:17 AM
This is so sad it is funny, yes they call rape marriage ( given the animals they are I am sure that wont surprise to many ) I got to say though it is a heck of a way of recruiting :laugh:

In one interrogation by Iraqi officials of an ISIS terrorist who carried out seven beheadings. The terrorist not only confesses the gruesome beheadings he carried out, but also confesses the dark side which is virtually unknown regarding sadistic homosexual group "marriages" and rituals. In this incredible story, Shoebat.com (http://Shoebat.com) translates the short testimony of one of eleven recruits who were sodomized by the ISIS “prince” Abu Ala’

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/09/isis-leader-sodomizes-eleven-muslim-recruits-uses-blackmail/

jimnyc
09-22-2014, 08:19 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZboS3QuHLU

jimnyc
09-22-2014, 08:21 AM
Awesome recruiting tool for animals!!

NightTrain
09-22-2014, 08:30 AM
I guess the ISIS recruits forgot their safe word!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Vcd_sf-dPhg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-22-2014, 09:37 AM
Awesome recruiting tool for animals!!

And why not.. Their demi-god leader the mohamboy sodomized a little 7/9 year old girl..
Why should boys(or even young men) be exempt?
The unholy Ko-ran backed the mohamboy's molestations and so its all good!!

Remember the great apostle Jafar's admonishments about the mohamboy banging a very little girl. How its just the way it was done..
Well, now they bring that miracle of enlightenment back . Simple you see..

You heathen's just fail to see that mohamboy says it's all good, conquer , murder, rape , pillage , enslave and molest.

Damn, you infidels are always so deep in the dark....:poke:

Perhaps one of the clever still lingering defenders of this cult, uhhhh , I mean religion , can explain it better..

If so please speak out , we miss you and your cult needs you!!!! - :laugh:--Tyr

gabosaurus
09-22-2014, 10:29 AM
Don't know if anyone saw the 60 Minutes report on Isis last night, but it was fascinating. There is also a corresponding addition to the report.
In summation:
--The leaders of Isis were expelled from AQ for "straying from the ideas of Islam."
--Isis then declared AQ as "godless infidels" and marked them for death
--Isis was created by a split between Sunni and Shiite Muslims that goes back to the 7th century.
--Isis is opposed by the majority of Muslims
--Both Isis and AQ believe they are the voice of the Muslim majority, when the truth is that neither of them are

Jeff
09-22-2014, 01:59 PM
Don't know if anyone saw the 60 Minutes report on Isis last night, but it was fascinating. There is also a corresponding addition to the report.
In summation:
--The leaders of Isis were expelled from AQ for "straying from the ideas of Islam."
--Isis then declared AQ as "godless infidels" and marked them for death
--Isis was created by a split between Sunni and Shiite Muslims that goes back to the 7th century.
--Isis is opposed by the majority of Muslims
--Both Isis and AQ believe they are the voice of the Muslim majority, when the truth is that neither of them are

If all this is true I will ask you the same question I had always asked jafar, why don't the millions of peaceful Muslims take out the small group that is giving them a bad name ?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-22-2014, 06:01 PM
If all this is true I will ask you the same question I had always asked jafar, why don't the millions of peaceful Muslims take out the small group that is giving them a bad name ?

Amazing isn't it!?? They attack every damn body EXCEPT the ones they claim are giving them a bad name!
Yet the gullible millions swallow that easy to spot lie as if its cake and ice cream.
And guess why. It gives an easy excuse for not having to face the truth and deal with it.. That Islam has been waging a damn war on the infidel world for over a decade now while hiding behind several big lies that keep the serpent's head safe! Laughing while the few hit backs are directed at the easy to regrow tail only.
Just imagine if we had fought WW2 like this --never going into Germany or into Japan -with attacks upon their home soils.
We were not that crazy back then--we knew to stomp the head dead. Then victory comes while WE survive..
Guess who promotes this policy to not dare touch the serpent's head????
That's right--our government does.... and we aren't curious enough to see the shadow government within it. The bought out politicians and completely bought out political party.. Just ffing sad..--Tyr

revelarts
09-22-2014, 06:11 PM

Yeah ! you mean like we American Christians took out the KKK and Neo-Nazis?

uh wait minute

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-22-2014, 06:45 PM

uh wait minute

Bad comparison rev. The American Christians were not rioting, murdering over the least little insults to their religion, like a cartoon or touching a bible or bad mouthing Jesus--the muslims did go around the globe executing people for minor offenses yet ignore this supposed huge one.
What you are doing is dancing around the why. The why is because nothing is more a part of Islam than jihad and murdering unbelievers. Hell, ISLAM ONLY MURDERED OVER 250 MILLION people during its 1400+ years of a terrorizing reign.
And currently is still at it..-Tyr

NightTrain
09-22-2014, 06:48 PM

uh wait minute

American Christians pretty much relegated them to a handful of isolated nutjobs though, right?

That's the difference, Rev. And it's a big one.

BoogyMan
09-22-2014, 06:56 PM

uh wait minute

The KKK and Neo Nazi's had/have NOTHING to do with Christianity.

Jeff
09-22-2014, 07:28 PM

uh wait minute

A Rev not sure where you live but if you jave ever seen a KKK rally it is filled with protesters , there are all kings of people there protesting and yes Ref many are Christians. In case you haven't noticed Rev, when a Black family moves into a neighborhood now a days there aren't any crosses burning, I don't believe the Klan is dead but the American people ( Christians to Rev ) have pushed them into hiding,and there numbers have dwindled.

And then a course ya have everything Tyr said.

revelarts
09-22-2014, 07:46 PM
KKK has killed people, neo-nazis have too.
both groups have those who claim to be "Christian". I don't accept them as such either but they claim it. Atheist have thrown them our face as kindred.

During the 1940s, 50s and 60s it's now admitted that the Klan worked closely and secretly with many state and local officials in the south.
More recently Anders Behring Breivik killed of 77 people in Norway sighting many neo nazi and pseudo Christian beliefs as his motivation.

It's dishonest to say we get to COMPLETELY reject out of hand those nuts from Christianity and proper American culture.
But sects of Muslims are not allowed to do anything close to that, at any time ever, amen.

it's a clear double standard folks.

the fact is that some sects of the Muslim faith are far worse than others.
just like you might put the an inbred, gun totin', whiskey drinkin', snake handling mountain baptist church on 1 end of the Christian spectrum and the Amish or Catholic monks on the other. Islam is not some monolith that we can broad brush away either, not if were honest.
And especially if we are going to deal with it effectively.

military strategist have a fundamental principal.
know the enemy.

If you insist, it may be fine... in the heat of a REAL battle... to scream,
'the only good injun is a dead injun' . But creating a cartoon image out of every Muslim makes no sense.
And the fact is that it's very likely there will be Muslim people on the earth for the next 300 years or so with us. It only makes sense to promote those branches/sects of Islam that are the least prone to violence. Hyperbole concerning the nature of "all Muslims" is great to drum up a war fever among the populous but not much good when really planning a conflict or an eventual PEACE. and peace is what we want right?

In the 1800s there was a difference between the Apache and the Pueblos.
You don't treat them the same because they are not. You waste your time and energy if you do. And you may create an enemy where you had an option to make an ally.

you don't assume Tonto is a born killer that must be crushed just because he's a Native American and still does native rituals.

anyway

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."

"If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles."

"There is no instance of a nation benefitting from prolonged warfare."

sun tzu
the art of war

gabosaurus
09-22-2014, 08:23 PM
The KKK and Neo Nazi's had/have NOTHING to do with Christianity.

The Klan has always been a "Christian" organization. Some Klansmen have referred to themselves "Christian Terrorists."

http://www.christianpost.com/news/kkk-leader-were-a-christian-organization-claims-the-klan-is-not-a-hate-group-116614/

BoogyMan
09-22-2014, 08:57 PM
KKK has killed people, neo-nazis have too.
both groups have those who claim to be "Christian". I don't accept them as such either but they claim it. Atheist have thrown them our face as kindred.

You cannot tell the difference between a group that claims they do ALL in the name of Allah and Islam and the fact that a few of those in the KKK and Neo Nazi's claim to be Christians?

Jeff
09-22-2014, 11:54 PM
You cannot tell the difference between a group that claims they do ALL in the name of Allah and Islam and the fact that a few of those in the KKK and Neo Nazi's claim to be Christians?

Bm it is kind of senseless to even argue the facts, some folks feel as though they are hero's jumping to defend the guilty, hey I say if they like Islam so much hell go over and tell them so, they can even bring the dull knife for them just to show what a good sport they are :laugh:

jimnyc
09-23-2014, 06:16 AM

Not when it defeats a lame argument. :)

And I wonder, did these folks run around daily cutting heads off and screaming "God is great"? Oh, of course they didn't. Did they commit over 20,000 terrorist attacks in 10 years? Of course they didn't. Are they guilty of thousands and thousands of deaths of foreigners and hundreds of thousands of deaths in their own lands? Of course they weren't.

Oh, and which groups were fought against and either disbanded, or at the very least kept underground as people don't want them around? That's right. And which groups still exist and flourish today?

Next thing we will be told that our government is as bad as ISIS, and also similar. Oh, wait, was that done by someone already? :lol:

revelarts
09-23-2014, 07:14 AM

Bm it is kind of senseless to even argue the facts, some folks feel as though they are hero's jumping to defend the guilty, hey I say if they like Islam so much hell go over and tell them so, they can even bring the dull knife for them just to show what a good sport they are 

"KU KLUX KREED. (Original Creed Revised) We, the Order of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, reverentially acknowledge the majesty and supremacy of Almighty God and recognize His goodness and providence through Jesus Christ our Lord. Recognizing- our relation to the government of the United States of America, the Supremacy of its Constitution, the Union of States thereunder, and the Constitutional Laws thereof, we. shall ever be devoted to the sublime principles of a pure Americanism, and valiant in the defense of its ideals and institutions. We avow the distinction between the races of mankind as decreed by the Creator, and we shall ever Tfce true to the maintenance of White Supremacy and strenuously oppose any compromise thereof. We appreciate the value of practical, fraternal relationship among men of kindred thought, purpose and ideals and the infinite benefits accruing therefrom; we shall faithfully devote ourselves to the practice of an honorable clannishness that the life of each may be a constant blessing to others. "NON SILBA SED ANTHAR" "

"and to the exalted privilege of demonstrating the practical utility of the great (yet most neglected), doctrine of the Fatherhood of God and the Brotherhood of man as a vital force in the lives and affairs of men. We invite all men who can qualify to be- come citizens of the Invisible Empire to approach the portal of our beneficent domain, join us in our noble work of extending its boundaries, and in disseminating the gospel of "Klankraft," thereby encouraging, con- serving, protecting and making vital the fraternal relationship in the practice of an hon- orable clannishness; to share with us the glory of performing the sacred duty of protecting womanhood; to maintain forever the God-given supremacy of the white race; to commemorate the holy and chivalric achievements of our fathers; to safeguard the sacred rights, privileges and institutions of our Civil Government; to bless mankind and to keep eternally ablaze the sacred fire of a fervent devotion to a pure Americanism. "

The Klan is a Pseudo-Christian Cult,
just as some Muslims point out that ISIS, AQ are not Muslim proper but twisted versions of it.
And the Whabbis (which the Saudis promote) are like medieval Spanish Roman Catholicism, putting people on the rack torturing people to convert to their brand of Christianity. Going to war with other nations that were protestant in the name of Mother Mary and the royals, drowning witches, etc.. That stuff went on for hundreds of years. But even then there were sects of Christianity that wanted no part of that and promoted the CORE teachings of Jesus Christ in personal and political life promoting NON-coercive tolerant spirituality that finally won out.

Islam does not have as clear a core of peace, not even close, BUT there are some that embrace
those aspects of Islam that do promote real peace and coexistence in it’s limited expression in Islam.
Frankly the best thing that could happen is that the Islamic world would convert to Christianity.
(I've posted a threads were many are). but until then it makes no sense to paint ALL muslims with one brush when
peace can be had with those believe that they should live in peace with other religions.
As WAS/IS Demonstrated In Syria where there have been Christian Churches for some time that were only molested when the Whabbist AQ and Al nusra forces came in threatened, beat, tortured and killed the members, destroyed churches, raped nuns, beheaded the priest and pastors.

Is it wrong to honest about this and say the Muslims in Syria BEFORE the rebellion were better than the those after?
Heck there are even churches in IRAN , and JEWS as well, I wouldn't want to live there, but in general they aren't doing what AQ , Al Nusra and Isis are doing. (All Saudi based Whabbist Muslims BTW)

Heck even Jim says he works with Muslims, Is he afraid he’s going to be bombed or beheaded when he goes to work?
What are you guys talking about exactly, that are there are no Muslims to be trusted with peaceful coexistence? that’s demonstrably false.

I’ve mentioned over and over that my main concern about Muslims in any country is the NUMBERS.
if they get into ascendancy in numbers, in any place, many of them want Islam to dominate the area politically.
By non-violence but by law. (law, which by definition is backed by fines, theft of property, jail, then a gun in every country -religious or not- in the world)
But not even all Muslims want that, some of them LEFT Muslim countries to get away from Muslim political control .
Conversion should be prayed for and frankly immigration laws should not be out of the question IMO.

jimnyc
09-23-2014, 07:34 AM
"KU KLUX KREED. (Original Creed Revised) We, the Order of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, reverentially acknowledge the majesty and supremacy of Almighty God and recognize His goodness and providence through Jesus Christ our Lord. Recognizing- our relation to the government of the United States of America, the Supremacy of its Constitution, the Union of States thereunder, and the Constitutional Laws thereof, we.

Well, they mention God and are believers - MUST make them just like terrorists!! Or perhaps, since they acknowledge God, they immediately have a common denominator with others? :dunno:

I wonder how many deaths were solely because members thought their Bible and God wanted them to kill? How many times were murders committed and the members screamed about how it was God's will?

Bottom line - someone acknowledging God does NOT mean they are killing in his name. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm not huge into history, but I honestly don't recall mass killings by the KKK in the name of God.

jimnyc
09-23-2014, 07:42 AM
Heck even Jim says he works with Muslims, Is he afraid he’s going to be bombed or beheaded when he goes to work?
What are you guys talking about exactly, that are there are no Muslims to be trusted with peaceful coexistence? that’s demonstrably false.

I like to call them "American Muslims", as the majority of the folks I know have been in the USA for the majority of their lives. I also say "Americanized" as opposed to "radicalized". Truth be told, I would "sleep with one eye opened" if it were a Muslim from an Islamic nation. Sure, once I know someone, I'll feel better, but sue me for being cautious. This is not hate, simply distrust. I've seen how these people treat one another - even family members. Once I trust someone, couldn't care less where/who they are.

revelarts
09-23-2014, 07:43 AM
Well, they mention God and are believers - MUST make them just like terrorists!! Or perhaps, since they acknowledge God, they immediately have a common denominator with others? :dunno:

I wonder how many deaths were solely because members thought their Bible and God wanted them to kill? How many times were murders committed and the members screamed about how it was God's will?

Bottom line - someone acknowledging God does NOT mean they are killing in his name. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm not huge into history, but I honestly don't recall mass killings by the KKK in the name of God.

the point is they killed in the name of a twisted form of religion and we have not "...taken out the small group that is giving them a bad name..." as was asserted earlier.

I'm not comparing -one for one- numbers of kills but the reasons/excuses adopted for the bad behavior.

if I wanted to compare numbers i give Atheistic Communist believers the win.
Stalin, Moa, Pol Pot others.
They've killed more in the name of the state than Muslims or Christians have in the name of religion.
and earned the record in less than 100 years.

jimnyc
09-23-2014, 08:06 AM
the point is they killed in the name of a twisted form of religion and we have not "...taken out the small group that is giving them a bad name..." as was asserted earlier.

Seems to me like the KKK and other hate groups are FAR from flourishing. They were shunned, charged with crimes in some instances and pushed underground. If a group should appear somewhere today, they still get shunned, protested against and such. I don't see any of this in the majority of Islamic places. These groups tend to flourish in Islamic nations. Not everyone accepts them of course, but it would appear little is done in those areas to shun them, protest them, fight them, charge them.

We may not have "killed" them back in the day, but citizens and authorities alike did what they could to put things to a halt, for the most part.

But again, "even if" - these haters were NOTHING like ISIS and such, therefore the response shouldn't be expected to be equivalent.

BoogyMan
09-23-2014, 08:07 AM
"KU KLUX KREED. (Original Creed Revised) We, the Order of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, reverentially acknowledge the majesty and supremacy of Almighty God and recognize His goodness and providence through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Rev, were you honest you would admit that there is a big difference here. You do not seem capable of making that distinction. I am not and would never defend the KKK filth so don't even try to go there.

The KKK was not out there quoting their holy book whilst cutting the head off of innocents or shooting those they disagree with in the head or the back. The fact that you equate ISIS with Christianity because of the KKK is sickening and I think I finally see what I am dealing with when squaring off with you now.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-23-2014, 08:28 AM
"KU KLUX KREED. (Original Creed Revised) We, the Order of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, reverentially acknowledge the majesty and supremacy of Almighty God and recognize His goodness and providence through Jesus Christ our Lord. Recognizing- our relation to the government of the United States of America, the Supremacy of its Constitution, the Union of States thereunder, and the Constitutional Laws thereof, we. shall ever be devoted to the sublime principles of a pure Americanism, and valiant in the defense of its ideals and institutions. We avow the distinction between the races of mankind as decreed by the Creator, and we shall ever Tfce true to the maintenance of White Supremacy and strenuously oppose any compromise thereof. We appreciate the value of practical, fraternal relationship among men of kindred thought, purpose and ideals and the infinite benefits accruing therefrom; we shall faithfully devote ourselves to the practice of an honorable clannishness that the life of each may be a constant blessing to others. "NON SILBA SED ANTHAR" "

"and to the exalted privilege of demonstrating the practical utility of the great (yet most neglected), doctrine of the Fatherhood of God and the Brotherhood of man as a vital force in the lives and affairs of men. We invite all men who can qualify to be- come citizens of the Invisible Empire to approach the portal of our beneficent domain, join us in our noble work of extending its boundaries, and in disseminating the gospel of "Klankraft," thereby encouraging, con- serving, protecting and making vital the fraternal relationship in the practice of an hon- orable clannishness; to share with us the glory of performing the sacred duty of protecting womanhood; to maintain forever the God-given supremacy of the white race; to commemorate the holy and chivalric achievements of our fathers; to safeguard the sacred rights, privileges and institutions of our Civil Government; to bless mankind and to keep eternally ablaze the sacred fire of a fervent devotion to a pure Americanism. "

just as some Muslims point out that ISIS, AQ are not Muslim proper but twisted versions of it.
And the Whabbis (which the Saudis promote) are like medieval Spanish Roman Catholicism, putting people on the rack torturing people to convert to their brand of Christianity. Going to war with other nations that were protestant in the name of Mother Mary and the royals, drowning witches, etc.. That stuff went on for hundreds of years. But even then there were sects of Christianity that wanted no part of that and promoted the CORE teachings of Jesus Christ in personal and political life promoting NON-coercive tolerant spirituality that finally won out.

Islam does not have as clear a core of peace, not even close, BUT there are some that embrace
those aspects of Islam that do promote real peace and coexistence in it’s limited expression in Islam.
Frankly the best thing that could happen is that the Islamic world would convert to Christianity.
(I've posted a threads were many are). but until then it makes no sense to paint ALL muslims with one brush when
peace can be had with those believe that they should live in peace with other religions.
As WAS/IS Demonstrated In Syria where there have been Christian Churches for some time that were only molested when the Whabbist AQ and Al nusra forces came in threatened, beat, tortured and killed the members, destroyed churches, raped nuns, beheaded the priest and pastors.

Is it wrong to honest about this and say the Muslims in Syria BEFORE the rebellion were better than the those after?
Heck there are even churches in IRAN , and JEWS as well, I wouldn't want to live there, but in general they aren't doing what AQ , Al Nusra and Isis are doing. (All Saudi based Whabbist Muslims BTW)

I’ve mentioned over and over that my main concern about Muslims in any country is the NUMBERS.
if they get into ascendancy in numbers, in any place, many of them want Islam to dominate the area politically.
By non-violence but by law. (law, which by definition is backed by fines, theft of property, jail, then a gun in every country -religious or not- in the world)
But not even all Muslims want that, some of them LEFT Muslim countries to get away from Muslim political control .
Conversion should be prayed for and frankly immigration laws should not be out of the question IMO.
Rev there is no jihad command in the Christian bible. Your comparison is faulty and now this Klan thing is you grabbing at straws IMHO.
Defending ISLAM BY TRYING TO PAINT CHRISTIANS BLACK IS LOW.. KLAN IS A GREAT MINORITY AND ITS NEVER BEEN CHRISTIAN IN MAINSTREAM NOR HAS IT WAGED ITS ATTACKS SHOUTING PRAISE GOD..
IT IS A RACIST ORGANIZATION THAT 99% OF AMERICANS TRULY DESPISE. The same can not be said about Islam.

Islam's primary goal is the destroy all infidels.. A shame you can not see that and understand what it truly means..

Apparently you believe the propaganda lie about it being a religion of peace-:rofl1:

Its only murdered far more people than all the other religions combined!!!

But don't let minor facts like that sway you. :facepalm99:

Jeff
09-23-2014, 09:09 AM

Conversion should be prayed or and frankly immigration laws should not be out of the question IMO.

Rev all I posted was the good ( peace loving ) Muslims ought to take care of the few that are bad and yes then I posted that if y'all think they are all such great folks go on over and see how well you are received, yes I took it for granted that we all knew we where talking about terrorist groups ( which we where ) but if you want to split hairs OK I will say it, Try going over to a terrorist group and see how well you are treated. :rolleyes:

Now with that said let me also say not all of these peaceful Muslims ( the ones not Lopping people heads off ) are good folks, if they cheer on the terrorist then they are terrorist themselves, just in a different way.

revelarts
09-23-2014, 09:41 AM
Rev, were you honest you would admit that there is a big difference here. You do not seem capable of making that distinction. I am not and would never defend the KKK filth so don't even try to go there.

The KKK was not out there quoting their holy book whilst cutting the head off of innocents or shooting those they disagree with in the head or the back. The fact that you equate ISIS with Christianity because of the KKK is sickening and I think I finally see what I am dealing with when squaring off with you now.
If that's the conclusion you come to then,
no boogy i don't think you do see "what you're dealing with".

Fellas i'm not sure how i could make myself any clearer. i wrote a "novel" to try to make several subtle points.
But if you've decided that what i REALLY meant was that Christianity is the same as ISIS, and Islam is a kind and sweet religion.

then I can't help you.
you're delusional.

gabosaurus
09-23-2014, 01:04 PM
Jim Jones led the mass suicides of close to 1,000 people in the name of God. David Koresh did the same thing. Adults have killed their infants in microwaves and drowned their kids in bathtubs because they claim God told them to.
These people were delusional. Same as the extremists who claim they kill people in the name of Allah. Which is just another name for God.
If you see a Muslim on the street and believe they endorse terror, does the Muslim also have the right to look at you and wonder if you have killed any of your kids in a microwave?

aboutime
09-23-2014, 03:16 PM
Jim Jones led the mass suicides of close to 1,000 people in the name of God. David Koresh did the same thing. Adults have killed their infants in microwaves and drowned their kids in bathtubs because they claim God told them to.
These people were delusional. Same as the extremists who claim they kill people in the name of Allah. Which is just another name for God.
If you see a Muslim on the street and believe they endorse terror, does the Muslim also have the right to look at you and wonder if you have killed any of your kids in a microwave?

gabby. Your remarks above sound very much like HOW THANKFUL you are, that the timer on the microwave was broken.

BoogyMan
09-23-2014, 05:50 PM

This kind of moral equivalence is pretty sickening. Jim Jones was a nut who forced the "suicide" of those people in Guyana. By the early 1970s Jones denounced Christianity and what he called the "sky god" and began teaching his own doctrine and rejecting Christianity. After that we all know what happened.

If you wish to opine you should do so with a bit of information to support your claim. In this case it doesn't. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones)

Jeff
09-23-2014, 09:18 PM

Lets start from the begining here, I hadn't noticed anyone saying every Muslim is bad, now on to your post you are correct people have done and will do things that are horrible, and yes some will say God made them do it , but we don't worship these people they get help and/or punished. My original post stated that the good Muslims need to police the terrorist and that is what we do, are there some that slipped through the cracks probably, but for the most part even if you are trying the defense that God told you to do so you get punished. Now I will repeat it again, not all Muslims are bad but if they are cheering the terrorist on then they are the same type of animal and should be put down with those that are doing the killing. So how about if we stick to what was said and stop trying to split hairs, there is no comparison between the killing the Terrorist are doing and what you are trying to say is equal even though one murder is one to many we are talking apples and oranges.

gabosaurus
09-23-2014, 10:54 PM
Lets start from the begining here, I hadn't noticed anyone saying every Muslim is bad, now on to your post you are correct people have done and will do things that are horrible, and yes some will say God made them do it , but we don't worship these people they get help and/or punished. My original post stated that the good Muslims need to police the terrorist and that is what we do, are there some that slipped through the cracks probably, but for the most part even if you are trying the defense that God told you to do so you get punished. Now I will repeat it again, not all Muslims are bad but if they are cheering the terrorist on then they are the same type of animal and should be put down with those that are doing the killing. So how about if we stick to what was said and stop trying to split hairs, there is no comparison between the killing the Terrorist are doing and what you are trying to say is equal even though one murder is one to many we are talking apples and oranges.

If you haven't noticed anyone saying every Muslim is bad, you don't read DP too thoroughly.
As for the good/bad Muslims, it's like me asking why didn't the good Catholic priests police the bad ones? We have extreme domestic terrorists that we can't control. The good Muslims are primarily peaceful. The extremists have weapons and aren't afraid to usethem.
I know quite a few Muslims and they are all loyal to our country. I haven't heard of any "cheering" on terrorist attacks. I suspect they are as rare as Americans who enjoy seeing their fellow countrymen killed.
There are hundreds of millions of peaceful Muslims throughout the world. Perhaps 40,000 of them are in Isis. Less than one percent of all Muslims belong to militant terror factions.
If you look at it, there are close to that many domestic terrorists in our country.

Jeff
09-24-2014, 02:26 PM
If you haven't noticed anyone saying every Muslim is bad, you don't read DP too thoroughly.
As for the good/bad Muslims, it's like me asking why didn't the good Catholic priests police the bad ones? We have extreme domestic terrorists that we can't control. The good Muslims are primarily peaceful. The extremists have weapons and aren't afraid to usethem.
I know quite a few Muslims and they are all loyal to our country. I haven't heard of any "cheering" on terrorist attacks. I suspect they are as rare as Americans who enjoy seeing their fellow countrymen killed.
There are hundreds of millions of peaceful Muslims throughout the world. Perhaps 40,000 of them are in Isis. Less than one percent of all Muslims belong to militant terror factions.
If you look at it, there are close to that many domestic terrorists in our country.

My mistake I thought we where talking about this thread !!! :rolleyes:

As for your Catholic priest comparison yet another fail, yes some got away with it but are you telling me none got punished, that the church did absolutely nothing ?

I would say less than one percent of priest are bad but yet they have been punished, ooo and I rethink my entire stance because you know quite a few good ones :rolleyes: I bet your town is just full of them, Seriously Gabs in the little town I live in we have quite a few, they run different stores in town ( gas stations and motels mostly ) and they are jam up people, there is also a compound in the same county where at night there are armed guards at the gate and you can hear the chanting while hunting in that area, they are doing nothing illegal but why do you think they need armed guards with automatic weapons at the gate? And who do you think is in there doing the chanting ? I try and take people as they treat me and most of these folks are nice people but yes I do keep a eye out, remember 7 of the pilots from 9/11 where from GA at one point not far from where I live, and guess what they where nice guys.

jimnyc
09-24-2014, 03:10 PM

We have domestic terrorists here in large numbers? And they are compared to ISIS and Muslim militant terror factions? PLEASE point out where you get these numbers and comparisons.

aboutime
09-24-2014, 05:12 PM
We have domestic terrorists here in large numbers? And they are compared to ISIS and Muslim militant terror factions? PLEASE point out where you get these numbers and comparisons.

Not holding my breath waiting for those numbers from gabby, Jim. But, like the perfect liberal she is. You should expect to get another question, and no answers from her in order to distract, and re-direct the subject.