PDA

View Full Version : Keep it Classy, Obama...

hjmick
09-23-2014, 04:29 PM
Can't you feel the respect?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/23/1411505445739_wps_3_Americans_weren_t_amused_.jpg

Tempest over Obama's tea cup salute: Commander-in-chief sparks anger by saluting US Marines with drink in his hand (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2767220/AWKWARD-Obama-creates-tempest-saluting-US-Marines-styrofoam-tea-cup-hand.html)

While it is not required that the President return a salute, I think that if they're going to do it, do it right...

jimnyc
09-23-2014, 04:30 PM
He is clueless, no respect, no honor. :(

Gunny
09-23-2014, 04:33 PM
Bet I know what those two Marines were thinking. :death:

jimnyc
09-23-2014, 04:41 PM

What's he's saying, without having to say it - is that he's gotten tired of saluting them after so many years. That he feels he doesn't have to. That he's in a rush. That he forgot.

Call me crazy, but I can't imagine a time that I would be walking past 2 Marines who are holding steady and standing at attention, and not realize it, not respect it, not honor it. I think he doesn't get it. He doesn't look at the troops with reverence. IMO, there are certain traditions and things we honor that should never be broken. Whether naivety or laziness, it's disrespectful.

Gunny
09-23-2014, 04:52 PM
What's he's saying, without having to say it - is that he's gotten tired of saluting them after so many years. That he feels he doesn't have to. That he's in a rush. That he forgot.

Call me crazy, but I can't imagine a time that I would be walking past 2 Marines who are holding steady and standing at attention, and not realize it, not respect it, not honor it. I think he doesn't get it. He doesn't look at the troops with reverence. IMO, there are certain traditions and things we honor that should never be broken. Whether naivety or laziness, it's disrespectful.

He actually doesn't have to salute them. Reagan started that. The Marines are STILL required to salute the Office of the CinC. You salute the rank, not the person.

jimnyc
09-23-2014, 05:04 PM
He actually doesn't have to salute them. Reagan started that. The Marines are STILL required to salute the Office of the CinC. You salute the rank, not the person.

Oh, I know that, but I'm talking tradition. I don't think he gives a crap about any of that stuff and doesn't care about history, or even honor the fact that these men are there protecting him. He seems a bit "non-caring" when it comes to the military.

aboutime
09-23-2014, 05:31 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/obamsalute.jpg

The One, and Only Salute Obama knows.

Gunny
09-23-2014, 06:39 PM
Oh, I know that, but I'm talking tradition. I don't think he gives a crap about any of that stuff and doesn't care about history, or even honor the fact that these men are there protecting him. He seems a bit "non-caring" when it comes to the military.

The fact is, they aren't protecting him. They're protecting that bird. That salute is getting rid of his ass. The Secret Service is responsible for his protection unless he's on that CH-53.

Now if *I* was Commandant of the Marine Corps (heh) I'd make the uniform of the day aboard Marine 1 camouflaged utilities. Dress blues are the colors we wear for an honor guard. Since there's no honor present, I give him the subtle bird. Then, when he's out of office, change the uniform of the day back to dress blues. :halounplugged:

Abbey Marie
09-23-2014, 10:45 PM

Ooh, tell us!

gabosaurus
09-23-2014, 10:57 PM
If Obama had not saluted, you people would be bitching.
If Obama had saluted with the wrong hand, you people would be bitching.
If Obama had done an improper salute, you people would be bitching.

It's always something... :rolleyes:

SassyLady
09-24-2014, 01:35 AM

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/23/1411505445739_wps_3_Americans_weren_t_amused_.jpg

Tempest over Obama's tea cup salute: Commander-in-chief sparks anger by saluting US Marines with drink in his hand (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2767220/AWKWARD-Obama-creates-tempest-saluting-US-Marines-styrofoam-tea-cup-hand.html)

While it is not required that the President return a salute, I think that if they're going to do it, do it right...

HELL, YES!!!!

What an ass.

SassyLady
09-24-2014, 01:38 AM

Gabby, you are still bitching about Bush. And yes, if his salute is disrespectful, we will bitch about his lack of respect for those who protect him. Reminds me of the elites who don't acknowledge their staff.

Jeff
09-24-2014, 05:32 AM
Obama is a piece of Sheot, he had no problem trying to steal the Seals thunder when they got Bin Laden and let there be some trouble he would be crawling up both of those Marines asses so quick your head would spin, Obama has no respect because he doesn't respect our Military, he is typical, they owe him.

jimnyc
09-24-2014, 05:47 AM

And if he simply saluted properly, respected them, honored them, then we wouldn't be saying a word. Do you NOT have a problem with someone that is so nonchalant and clueless when it comes to respecting our troops and returning the honor and respect they show him? Do you REALLY not see how holding coffee and playing with his jacket while saluting is disrespectful to those 2 men, to the Corps, to the office and to all of those who served prior, IMO?

Quite honestly, I would rather he stayed straight faced and simply walked by. But by doing so with coffee at his head, he looks like an amateur and someone who couldn't care less about such things.

I'm not surprised that you somehow "defend" this.

hjmick
09-24-2014, 05:51 AM

Wow. You just don't get it... I never thought you were that clueless.

Jeff
09-24-2014, 06:20 AM
Obama will show respect to foreign leaders but not to those that protect him, and we question this :rolleyes:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6357&stc=1http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6358&stc=1

Abbey Marie
09-24-2014, 09:36 AM
This is how it's done, Obama:

http://images.politico.com/global/news/110204_salute_328_ap.jpg

gabosaurus
09-24-2014, 09:43 AM
I understand that, if you are the POTUS, you have a lot of things on your mind. And that there will always be someone out to criticize what you are doing.

Thunderknuckles
09-24-2014, 10:16 AM
I understand that, if you are the POTUS, you have a lot of things on your mind. And that there will always be someone out to criticize what you are doing.
I have to side with Gabby's sentiment on this. In fact, it was just last night that my wife came across the "latte salute" on Facebook. She immediately went ape-shit like a few of you here. My reply to her is the same to you:
I get the reaction over Obama's flub but it makes Conservatives look stupid, petty, and small by making an issue out of it. There are far larger issues to be concerned with concerning Obama, and progressive liberals in general, especially with the mid-term and 2016 elections coming up.
Even a hot head like O'Reilly gave Obama a pass. I doubt a respected conservative like Krauthammer will dedicate any space in his column over it. Essentially, get over it and stay focused on what matters.

jimnyc
09-24-2014, 10:30 AM

Soldiers have a lot on their minds too, but they don't forget - and he's their Commander in Chief. Do you forget to say hello to someone when they say hell to you? Do you not wave in return to others? Say thank you when doors are held open? It's called respect, and SHOULD come naturally, especially to LEADERS.

I have to side with Gabby's sentiment on this. In fact, it was just last night that my wife came across the "latte salute" on Facebook. She immediately went ape-shit like a few of you here. My reply to her is the same to you:
I get the reaction over Obama's flub but it makes Conservatives look stupid, petty, and small by making an issue out of it. There are far larger issues to be concerned with concerning Obama, and progressive liberals in general, especially with the mid-term and 2016 elections coming up.
Even a hot head like O'Reilly gave Obama a pass. I doubt a respected conservative like Krauthammer will dedicate any space in his column over it. Essentially, get over it and stay focused on what matters.

I would say the same about anyone I feel is disrespecting in such a manner. I'm not looking to get the man impeached or anything, but I don't think it makes me look petty because I shake my head at his disrespect. And while I agree it's not the end of the world, I don't see any harm in pointing out his lack of respect and such. This is something that builds onto an already long list of things this man has done to disrespect our men and women in uniform.

Abbey Marie
09-24-2014, 11:13 AM
Soldiers have a lot on their minds too, but they don't forget - and he's their Commander in Chief. Do you forget to say hello to someone when they say hell to you? Do you not wave in return to others? Say thank you when doors are held open? It's called respect, and SHOULD come naturally, especially to LEADERS.

I would say the same about anyone I feel is disrespecting in such a manner. I'm not looking to get the man impeached or anything, but I don't think it makes me look petty because I shake my head at his disrespect. And while I agree it's not the end of the world, I don't see any harm in pointing out his lack of respect and such. This is something that builds onto an already long list of things this man has done to disrespect our men and women in uniform.

That last sentence is what I believe is the reason we do and should notice this and react negatively.

And I can easily imagine Obama making the same casual motion to the barista who just handed him his Latte.

Gaffer
09-24-2014, 11:24 AM
A private saluting an officer like that would get his ass chewed and probably assigned to work details for a week. An officer saluting a superior officer like that would get a serious ass chewing and assigned extra work details for a month or more.

Disrespect is disrespect no matter what the rank.

Thunderknuckles
09-24-2014, 11:34 AM
A private saluting an officer like that would get his ass chewed and probably assigned to work details for a week. An officer saluting a superior officer like that would get a serious ass chewing and assigned extra work details for a month or more.

Disrespect is disrespect no matter what the rank.
The more apt comparison is an officer saluting a private like that.

jimnyc
09-24-2014, 11:57 AM
The more apt comparison is an officer saluting a private like that.

I think disrespect is disrespect. I still say he would have been better off on just walking on by, instead of doing it half assed, or as if it was beneath him. "If you're going to do it, do it right". It just reeks to me of disrespect. But I agree it's not his duty to do so, and I agree it's not something to go nuts about.

tailfins
09-24-2014, 12:22 PM

Obama is about as rank as you can get.

Gunny
09-24-2014, 12:41 PM

If Obama had just not saluted at all, it would have been appropriate. As a matter of fact, rendering a salute in civilian attire is inappropriate. BUT ... if we're gonna salute ....

The subordinate rending the salute first is a show of respect for the rank. The return salute is a show of respect for the acknowledgement. If he's going to do it, he's needs to do it right, or not at all.

Saying he's busy or whatever is NO excuse. He's been in office for 6 years and embarked and disembarked that bird countless thousands of times. It only takes Marine recruits about 3 days to figure out you carry everything in your left hand. He knows who is at the bottom of those steps EACH and EVERY time.

What he did was inappropriate and disrespectful, and it doesn't matter WHO it is.

Gunny
09-24-2014, 12:47 PM
I think disrespect is disrespect. I still say he would have been better off on just walking on by, instead of doing it half assed, or as if it was beneath him. "If you're going to do it, do it right". It just reeks to me of disrespect. But I agree it's not his duty to do so, and I agree it's not something to go nuts about.

It is completely appropriate for him to not salute.

I don't know why military personnel are required to salute civilian politicians to begin with. True, they are in the chain of command at the top, but they still have no real military standing. None in the current chain of command have even served in the military, unless the service secretaries have. We don't even salute officer in civilian attire unless we recognize them and do so as a sign of respect, and they don't salute back. You get a nod or a smile of acknowledgement and you cut your salute.

Jeff
09-24-2014, 02:14 PM

That last sentence is what I believe is the reason we do and should notice this and react negatively.

And I can easily imagine Obama making the same casual motion to the barista who just handed him his Latte.

How about simply the long list of disrespect he has shown the American people, yes to show it to our Military is horrible but he isn't above disrespecting those that put him in office either.

tailfins
09-24-2014, 02:38 PM

I agree that being concerned with this is a distraction regarding a President that deserves to be IMPEACHED.

jimnyc
09-24-2014, 03:16 PM
It is completely appropriate for him to not salute.

I don't know why military personnel are required to salute civilian politicians to begin with. True, they are in the chain of command at the top, but they still have no real military standing. None in the current chain of command have even served in the military, unless the service secretaries have. We don't even salute officer in civilian attire unless we recognize them and do so as a sign of respect, and they don't salute back. You get a nod or a smile of acknowledgement and you cut your salute.

It's the whole sign of respect thing, IMO. I don't think he did what he did because of anything you pointed out. I think he held his coffee high and barely gave it a thought - because respecting soldiers isn't exactly something tops on his list. I think he kinda shrugs at such things. I don't think he looks at soldiers with reverence as some do. Imagine if he was at Arlington and saluted the soldiers there similarly?

But I understand what you are saying and am certainly not disagreeing with your knowledge. But I think we agree on the part about doing it right if you are in fact going to do it.

Gunny
09-24-2014, 03:45 PM
It's the whole sign of respect thing, IMO. I don't think he did what he did because of anything you pointed out. I think he held his coffee high and barely gave it a thought - because respecting soldiers isn't exactly something tops on his list. I think he kinda shrugs at such things. I don't think he looks at soldiers with reverence as some do. Imagine if he was at Arlington and saluted the soldiers there similarly?

But I understand what you are saying and am certainly not disagreeing with your knowledge. But I think we agree on the part about doing it right if you are in fact going to do it.

I'm betting if he pulled that crap at Arlington the shit would hit the fan. Better yet, at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldiers. I'd LOVE to see THAT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mzTsCN7mNs

Go for it.

hjmick
09-24-2014, 04:57 PM

I agree completely. In fact, one of my favorite Presidential quotes eludes to this sentiment:

"If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read: 'President Can't Swim." - Lyndon B. Johnson

I don't know that anyone here is "going ape-shit." But maybe it's the way I read posts.

Personally, I couldn't care less whether he salutes or not. I do believe, however, that if he's going to do it, he should do it correctly. It's the least he could do. Furthermore, criticism of a "flub" such as this doesn't mean people have lost sight of what matters... Unless one is unable to multitask...

SassyLady
09-24-2014, 10:52 PM

You know what ... my mama never let me get away with forgetting to say "yes, ma'am and yes sir", not matter what our excuse was. We could have a pit bull hanging off our ass with our hair on fire and if she asked if we were Ok, we would be expected to say "no ma'am". I don't care how many things are on his mind, respect should be second nature to him toward his protection detail.

And if you think only the conservatives are going ape shit then you are sorely mistaken.

Born2DecadesLate
09-28-2014, 10:27 AM

The lazy half assed coffee salute wasn't a lack of respect towards the Marines. It was a lack of respect for himself. And Gunny is 100% correct, those Marines are saluting the Presidency, not the President.

Born2DecadesLate
09-28-2014, 10:34 AM
You know what ... my mama never let me get away with forgetting to say "yes, ma'am and yes sir", not matter what our excuse was. We could have a pit bull hanging off our ass with our hair on fire and if she asked if we were Ok, we would be expected to say "no ma'am". I don't care how many things are on his mind, respect should be second nature to him toward his protection detail.

And if you think only the conservatives are going ape shit then you are sorely mistaken.

The Marines are NOT the President's protection detail ma'am. Look at the picture again, those Marines aren't even armed. Not to say that Marines can't fight unarmed. But they are an HONORARY guard only.

Born2DecadesLate
09-28-2014, 11:42 AM
I'm betting if he pulled that crap at Arlington the shit would hit the fan. Better yet, at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldiers. I'd LOVE to see THAT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mzTsCN7mNs

Go for it.

Even more disrespectful is that he didn't salute a Medal of Honor recipient.

I'm sure a protocol officer told him right before the presentation that a salute was in order after presentation.

Bilgerat
09-28-2014, 11:47 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6393&stc=1

Mighty10th
09-28-2014, 12:00 PM
speaking of classy...

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6394&stc=1

Gunny
09-28-2014, 12:53 PM
speaking of classy...

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6394&stc=1

And? His hands are full and he's doing the best he can. At least he doesn't have anything in his right hand. I myself would have chosen to not bothering.

But what do I know? I'm just a jarhead. I can STILL snap and pop a salute. And yes, I DID check it out just to make sure. ;)

Bilgerat
09-28-2014, 01:01 PM
And? His hands are full and he's doing the best he can. At least he doesn't have anything in his right hand. I myself would have chosen to not bothering.

But what do I know? I'm just a jarhead. I can STILL snap and pop a salute. And yes, I DID check it out just to make sure. ;)

You'll see a lot more of this sort of thing from this poster. He's an old "But Bush - But Bush" type of guy

Gunny
09-28-2014, 01:09 PM
You'll see a lot more of this sort of thing from this poster. He's an old "But Bush - But Bush" type of guy

He's entitled to his opinion. I'm entitled to disagree. This board has been around since 07. I've disagreed with everyone on it at one time or another. Since the purpose of the board is debate, I like people I disagree with. If I want to slap backs with good ol' boys that agree with me, I know of more than one bar around here. ;)

I like your avatar, btw. :laugh:

Born2DecadesLate
09-28-2014, 01:15 PM
He's entitled to his opinion. I'm entitled to disagree. This board has been around since 07. I've disagreed with everyone on it at one time or another. Since the purpose of the board is debate, I like people I disagree with. If I want to slap backs with good ol' boys that agree with me, I know of more than one bar around here. ;)

Question. Do you refer to yourself as a retired marine?

Not retarded, because that's a given, retired.

:D

Bilgerat
09-28-2014, 01:22 PM

Point 1) Concur :salute:

2) The Avatar was created by my Son-In-Law. He's quite talented ;)

Gunny
09-28-2014, 01:40 PM
Question. Do you refer to yourself as a retired marine?

Not retarded, because that's a given, retired.

:D

Once a Marine, ALWAYS a Marine.

Answer your question?

Born2DecadesLate
09-28-2014, 01:49 PM
Once a Marine, ALWAYS a Marine.

Answer your question?

Of course I understand that. What I'm getting at is I have always heard that there are no EX Marines, once a Marine always a Marine, but I've knowsn several RETIRED Marines.

Let me tell you what this stems from, I joined a couple of message boards when I joined this one. Many of them seemed to chaotic for me , so I haven't posted on the others, and barely on this one, but on one of the other boards there is this woman who is claiming to be retired Navy, and clearly she lying, I mean it's quite clear. However, I'm not going to post on the board just to call her a liar, but anyway one of the things she claimed is that there is no such thing as a retired marine.

Gunny
09-28-2014, 02:35 PM
Of course I understand that. What I'm getting at is I have always heard that there are no EX Marines, once a Marine always a Marine, but I've knowsn several RETIRED Marines.

Let me tell you what this stems from, I joined a couple of message boards when I joined this one. Many of them seemed to chaotic for me , so I haven't posted on the others, and barely on this one, but on one of the other boards there is this woman who is claiming to be retired Navy, and clearly she lying, I mean it's quite clear. However, I'm not going to post on the board just to call her a liar, but anyway one of the things she claimed is that there is no such thing as a retired marine.

While I don't owe you an explanation ...

I served from August 4, 1980 to October 31, 2000.

Marines are not retired. Even when they send you that piece of paper at 30 years, it says "you can be recalled". My "retirement" pay is called officially retainer pay.

But t isn't about a label. It's about a mentality. I'm a Marine. I hate being a civilian and I hate living in a civilian world. If you have any more questions, ask the people on this board who have known me for 10 years. That would be most of them. I can be your best friend, and I can be your worst nightmare.

Born2DecadesLate
09-28-2014, 02:47 PM
While I don't owe you an explanation ...

I served from August 4, 1980 to October 31, 2000.

Marines are not retired. Even when they send you that piece of paper at 30 years, it says "you can be recalled". My "retirement" pay is called officially retainer pay.

But t isn't about a label. It's about a mentality. I'm a Marine. I hate being a civilian and I hate living in a civilian world. If you have any more questions, ask the people on this board who have known me for 10 years. That would be most of them. I can be your best friend, and I can be your worst nightmare.

Back it up Marine, I wasn't trying to insult you. I was merely asking your opinion on retired Marine. Nothing more , nothing less.

I feel you on hating civilian life.

Bilgerat
09-29-2014, 08:57 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6400&stc=1

namvet
09-29-2014, 09:12 AM
holding a live animal is rather different than strolling past the Marines with a styrofoam cup of coffee in your hands.

Mighty10th
09-29-2014, 10:32 AM
If bush truly served....then he would know how to salute.....its not with your fingers spread apart and uneven like he did in that pic. Obama had both hands full and the best thing to do would be to just nod, smile and give the proper greeting...but he chose to salute. Id hardly call bush serving by flying the dangerous skies of Texas as he was dodging the Vietnam war.

jimnyc
09-29-2014, 10:37 AM
If bush truly served....then he would know how to salute.....its not with your fingers spread apart and uneven like he did in that pic. Obama had both hands full and the best thing to do would be to just nod, smile and give the proper greeting...but he chose to salute. Id hardly call bush serving by flying the dangerous skies of Texas as he was dodging the Vietnam war.

Serving is serving - and I wouldn't question YOUR service either, regardless of where you served it. Where did Obama serve? Besides 143 days of being "present" anyway. As community organizer? :rolleyes:

Mighty10th
09-29-2014, 10:51 AM
Serving is serving - and I wouldn't question YOUR service either, regardless of where you served it. Where did Obama serve? Besides 143 days of being "present" anyway. As community organizer? :rolleyes:

Yeah OK whatever......what happened to those steelers? Jeez getting whooped up on by the BUCS! Thats bad!

jimnyc
09-29-2014, 10:53 AM
Yeah OK whatever......what happened to those steelers? Jeez getting whooped up on by the BUCS! Thats bad!

So does than mean you WOULDN'T want someone questioning where and how you served? And we have a sports forum for friendly bashing if you like, I can take it! But no need to take threads off topic because you don't like a question someone asks you.

Mighty10th
09-29-2014, 11:04 AM
So does than mean you WOULDN'T want someone questioning where and how you served? And we have a sports forum for friendly bashing if you like, I can take it! But no need to take threads off topic because you don't like a question someone asks you.

roger on staying on topic.....just a little ribbing. And No...I don't care if anyone asks me about my service. Its just that those teabaggers like to make Bush out to be some kind of war hero and use that against Obama....not as if its a requirement to be POTUS anyway.

You know the old story....kerry has 3 phony Purple hearts....etc....but the fact is Bush Jr. avoided the Vietnam war. I respect what Bush Senior did when he served though.

jimnyc
09-29-2014, 11:08 AM
roger on staying on topic.....just a little ribbing. And No...I don't care if anyone asks me about my service. Its just that those teabaggers like to make Bush out to be some kind of war hero and use that against Obama....not as if its a requirement to be POTUS anyway.

You know the old story....kerry has 3 phony Purple hearts....etc....but the fact is Bush Jr. avoided the Vietnam war. I respect what Bush Senior did when he served though.

"teabaggers"

And my guess would be that you ain't half the man GWB is and couldn't carry his jock strap longer than a meter.

Mighty10th
09-29-2014, 11:11 AM
"teabaggers"

And my guess would be that you ain't half the man GWB is and couldn't carry his jock strap longer than a meter.

I dont care to carry other mens jock straps....do you?

jimnyc
09-29-2014, 11:13 AM
I dont care to carry other mens jock straps....do you?

Not particularly. But I also don't go around calling people "teabaggers", or condemning someone's service to our country because it was over Texas. Personally, I salute even those who never leave an office and do nothing more than push some paper. God bless them all, a part of the worlds greatest military! :salute:

Born2DecadesLate
09-29-2014, 11:17 AM

Who's made Bush out to be a war hero?

As for his salute, who was he even saluting?

Also, when do we get to stop hearing "But Bush................"

Who gives a crap what Bush did or didn't d, Obama needs to stand on his own two feet at some point.

And oh, I don't even particularly care about this issue. Kind of stupid that POTUS doesn't know the salute protocol, but as I said, more disgusting that he didn't salute the guy he presented a the MoH to.

namvet
09-29-2014, 11:56 AM

please tell us all how many dangerous missions Obozo went on. we'll wait

gabosaurus
09-29-2014, 01:21 PM

Dude, that is not an appropriate comment for this argument. Either stay on topic or admit you don't have an appropriate response.

aboutime
09-29-2014, 02:29 PM

Okay Mighty10th. So, how bout you share some of your military background with us. You ruined it when you started out with the Teabagging remarks. Identified you..for me instantly. And will probably explain why I didn't take time to Welcome you here.

Do you know Don Shipley? I do..personally.

Born2DecadesLate
09-29-2014, 02:33 PM
Okay Mighty10th. So, how bout you share some of your military background with us. You ruined it when you started out with the Teabagging remarks. Identified you..for me instantly. And will probably explain why I didn't take time to Welcome you here.

shut the fuck up squid. Is that your shtick , accuse any military member who dares disagree with your opinion of stolen valor?

Oh, and your claims of knowing an ex Navy SEAL don't impress me either, I bet you "know Don personally" because you served him some hot chow one time.

aboutime
09-29-2014, 02:43 PM
shut the fuck up squid. Is that your shtick , accuse any military member who dares disagree with your opinion of stolen valor?

Oh, and your claims of knowing an ex Navy SEAL don't impress me either, I bet you "know Don personally" because you served him some hot chow one time.

Do you feel better now? What exactly have you accomplished? Other than making a total ass of yourself. For whatever reason.

I personally don't care WHAT YOU DO, or DON'T THINK. Not trying to impress anyone. So, please feel free to keep using the NAME CALLING. That kinda tells us all..WHO, and WHAT you really are trying to be.

Mighty10th
10-15-2014, 12:06 AM

Um...No...I dot know him. I don't like sharing much online but Im retired Army with 22 years. That's about allI care to share with onine.