PDA

View Full Version : "F*** it, I quit." AK newscaster quits on live TV

NightTrain
09-23-2014, 07:20 PM
So this happened Sunday night.

I never watch CBS, but I would have tuned in to see it!

The News Anchor was blindsided, her reaction is the real funny part for me.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eRPYaWLtgWg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

aboutime
09-23-2014, 07:22 PM
Anybody find yourself thinking...."Wish we could hear Obama do that?"

I still find it kind of odd how using the 'F word' is just fine here on DP, when a photo is called distasteful, and removed.

Not trying to start any trouble. But, does anyone see the irony?

NightTrain
09-23-2014, 07:32 PM
Anybody find yourself thinking...."Wish we could hear Obama do that?"

I still find it kind of odd how using the 'F word' is just fine here on DP, when a photo is called distasteful, and removed.

Not trying to start any trouble. But, does anyone see the irony?

Using the word 'fuck' isn't as repulsive as posting a picture of a tampon.

I can use the word 'fuck' while I'm sitting at a bar, and people will be fine with it. However, if I start waving a tampon around, I'll more than likely be engaging in fisticuffs with my immediate neighbors.

See the difference now?

aboutime
09-23-2014, 07:54 PM
Using the word 'fuck' isn't as repulsive as posting a picture of a tampon.

I can use the word 'fuck' while I'm sitting at a bar, and people will be fine with it. However, if I start waving a tampon around, I'll more than likely be engaging in fisticuffs with my immediate neighbors.

See the difference now?

Got it. Now I fully understand why our nation has been permitted to go down the tubes. Nothing more needs to be said.

namvet
09-23-2014, 08:24 PM
take this job and fuck it :coffee:

NightTrain
09-23-2014, 08:48 PM
take this job and fuck it :coffee:

I think it's safe to say that she won't be landing any more jobs in front of a camera in the future.

namvet
09-23-2014, 08:59 PM
I think it's safe to say that she won't be landing any more jobs in front of a camera in the future.

I don't know NT she might get a tingle up her leg at PMSNBC :laugh: