PDA

View Full Version : Shariah - The solution for the UK

jimnyc
09-24-2014, 06:57 AM
"If the law of the land is Islamic, we respect the laws of the land"

What if it's not Islamic?

"Then the law of the land and those who make it can go to hell"

Again, not every single one of them... but you can see many Muslims want Shariah over other laws, and how they feel about laws that are not Islamic. How long before neighborhoods in the USA start with this shit?

---

Prepare yourself, America. This is what’s coming to your country. In these next clips, you will see one of the most troubling things that could ever happen to a city. The muslim invasion is ever-present, and it won’t stop anytime soon.

Meet Stacey Dooley, a native of Luton, in Britain. You are about to find out why her home town is known as the ‘Extremist Capital’.

Stacey has spent almost her whole live in Luton. Everyone has their own theories as far as what exactly is happening there in the UK, but Stacey knows for a fact since she has spent her whole live there. She will witness firsthand the extremism, as you are about to also witness.

The media wants you to believe that it’s all hype and propaganda, but we know exactly what’s going on. Don’t let the liberal media fool you. Here is a clip that shows you a good ‘gist’ of the fanaticism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP0XTvuRycY#t=209

Entire video for a MUCH better picture:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgKMI1wV0ps

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-24-2014, 07:46 AM
"If the law of the land is Islamic, we respect the laws of the land"

"Then the law of the land and those who make it can go to hell"

Again, not every single one of them... but you can see many Muslims want Shariah over other laws, and how they feel about laws that are not Islamic. How long before neighborhoods in the USA start with this shit?

---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP0XTvuRycY#t=209

Entire video for a MUCH better picture:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgKMI1wV0ps

If there was no camera and no cameraman as a witness she would have been beaten to a pulp, see the black guy swoop in, he is the assigned muscle to fight and/or kill ANYBODY THAT messes with them. Had it been a white man instead of a white woman he would have attacked. The primary infidel conversions to Islam in America occur in our prison system. That's where Islam recruits blacks by the thousands. They choose blacks because they see a group angry and easy to manipulate into violence--into jihad .
Yet over in the Arab world even black muslims are viewed as lesser beings and the group that comprises the largest slave population in the Arab world today is --BLACKS!
Now that I dared speak about blacks in my comments the usual suspects will try to steer this way from Islam(thus protecting the primary ) and into discussing my racism.
Britain will only survive if it has a revolution and I mean now, give it another year and even that will be a lost cause IMHO.
The EDL , the muslim opposition there (NATIVE INFIDEL BRITS) has been crushed by the Brit government since the making of those videos.
That is how they do it in the Western world infiltrate , buy into and corrupt the standing government until they can coerce it into doing their bidding by attacking its own citizen majority.
They want to destroy our historic ally(WW2) and also take over its military assets. They wage full on war against Western civilization and WE --THE WORLD - refuse to accept, believe and return the same.
They already do that here folks! Wake up!

Our government and media covers it up!!!!

http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/exclusive-clarion-project-discovers-texas-terror-enclave

A Clarion Project investigation has discovered a jihadist enclave in Texas where a deadly shooting took place in 2002. Declassified FBI documents obtained by Clarion confirm the find and show the U.S. government’s concern about its links to terrorism. The investigation was completed with help from ACT! For America Houston.

The enclave belongs to the network of Muslims of the Americas, a radical group linked to a Pakistani militant group called Jamaat ul-Fuqra. Its members are devoted followers of Sheikh

Mubarak Ali Gilani, an extremist cleric in Pakistan.

Muslims of the Americas

The organization says it has a network of 22 “villages” around the U.S., with Islamberg as its main headquarters in New York. Clarion Project obtained secret MOA footage showing female members receiving paramilitary training at Islamberg. It was featured on the Kelly File on FOX News Channel in October. A second MOA tape released by Clarion shows its spokesman declaring the U.S. to be a Muslim-majority country.

A 2007 FBI record states that MOA members have been involved in at least 10 murders, one disappearance, three firebombings, one attempted firebombing, two explosive bombings and one attempted bombing. It states:

“The documented propensity for violence by this organization supports the belief the leadership of the MOA extols membership to pursue a policy of jihad

or holy war against individuals or groups it considers enemies of Islam, which includes the U.S. Government. Members of the MOA are encouraged to travel to Pakistan to receive religious and military/terrorist training from Sheikh Gilani.”

The document also says that, "The MOA is now an autonomous organization which possesses an infrastructure capable of planning and mounting terrorist campaigns overseas and within the U.S."

Other FBI reports describe the MOA in similar ways, with a 2003 file stating, “Investigation of the Muslims of the Americas is based on specific and articulate facts giving justification to believe they are engaged in international terrorism…”

MOA members believe the holiest Islamic site in the country is located at their Islamville commune in South Carolina. Other MOA entities include the International Quranic Open University, United Muslim Christian Forum, Islamic Post, Muslim Veterans of America and American Muslim Medical Relief Team.

Terror Enclave: “Mahmoudberg, Texas”

The MOA compound in Texas, described by the FBI as an “enclave” and “communal living site,” is in Brazoria county along County Road 3 near Sweeny. It was discovered by the FBI due to a tip from an informant in New York.

The MOA referred to its Texas commune as “Mahmoudberg” in online instructions for a parade in New York in 2010. A posting on an Islamic message board in 2005 advertised a speaking engagement in Houston by someone from Mahmoudberg.

According to the reports, the commune is seven to 10 acres large, is in an “extremely wooded area” and two or three trailer homes moved there in December 2001. However, ACT members visited the area as part of Clarion’s investigation and interviewed one nearby local who confidently said it is closer to 25 acres in size and spoke of a presence dating back to the late 1980s.

“The area is so rural it is quite common for residents to shoot firearms for target practice or hunting on private property without interference from law enforcement,” one FBI report states.

Locals told the ACT members that they have
Shells found in the area of MOA's 'Mahmoudberg' enclave in Texas
Shells found in the area of MOA's 'Mahmoudberg' enclave in Texas
heard gunfire coming from the commune. Pictures of shells from the area are posted to the right:

The FBI reported in 2007 that one commune resident used to be a leader at the MOA commune in Badger, California. The site was called "Baladullah." In March 2001, one of the Baladullah members was arrested for transporting guns between New York and South Carolina. Another was charged with murdering a police deputy that caught him breaking and entering a home.

Interviewed residents all agreed that the MOA members are private, yet when the ACT members were spotted in the area, they were immediately and repeatedly approached. At one point, a commune resident gave them a final warning to leave, despite the fact that they were not trespassing or harassing MOA members.

Just one example there are many, many more!!--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-24-2014, 08:00 AM
By the way Jim, thanks for posting this great and informative thread about the threat in Britain..
I hope you do not face the accusations of being hate and vitriol poster that are and were heaped at me for doing the same thing. ;)

Or is that just some very selective attacking being practiced by certain members? ;)

Myself if I oppose a man on something then I oppose all those that stand with him on that issue too. I will then not just attack the one person's posts and ignore all the others.
That's blatant hypocrisy and a lack of honor in my book..

Link that is more up to date on this Islamic takeover strategy that is happening here in America same as has happened in Britain.

http://www.meforum.org/920/the-islamist-challenge-to-the-us-constitution

Notice how almost all of this is kept from the general public! -Tyr

gabosaurus
09-24-2014, 09:52 AM
There is also an extremist faction in the U.K. that wants to kill all foreigners. We saw a gathering by them when we were over there.
We won't even go into the group that wants the British air force to bomb Anfield.

fj1200
09-24-2014, 09:53 AM

They should move.

jimnyc
09-24-2014, 10:31 AM
There is also an extremist faction in the U.K. that wants to kill all foreigners. We saw a gathering by them when we were over there.
We won't even go into the group that wants the British air force to bomb Anfield.

For once, can you please just reply to the actual topic, instead of always trying to bring other groups or people in. It's no different than when you spout out "Bush" in so many threads about a current event in the WH.

jimnyc
09-24-2014, 10:33 AM
They should move.

I agree 100%! But what if they don't? And they tell the law to burn in hell instead? These folks outright state that their goal is "Shariah for the UK"

Gaffer
09-24-2014, 11:28 AM
I agree 100%! But what if they don't? And they tell the law to burn in hell instead? These folks outright state that their goal is "Shariah for the UK"

If they don't then move them.

Sharia needs to be outlawed in all western countries. They can worship allah all they want they just can't practice sharia.

grannyhawkins
09-24-2014, 08:21 PM
If they don't then move them.

Sharia needs to be outlawed in all western countries. They can worship allah all they want they just can't practice sharia.

Killin them all and lettin mohammed sort em out, seems to become a more intellectual solution everyday. It's definitely the most economical!!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-24-2014, 08:29 PM
Killin them all and lettin mohammed sort em out, seems to become a more intellectual solution everyday. It's definitely the most economical!!!
I had to laugh. Best humor has so much truth in it and tis better to laugh than to cry about it.
The feds are aiding them and heavily infiltrated by them now.
People like us are on fed enemy lists. Sad but true... -Tyr