PDA

View Full Version : You want to understand me? Here's what I face

darin
09-25-2014, 09:19 AM
At least parts of this every day.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/heidi-priebe/2014/09/25-struggles-only-enfps-will-understand/
(http://thoughtcatalog.com/heidi-priebe/2014/09/25-struggles-only-enfps-will-understand/)

ENFPs are passion-driven ‘ideas’ people. They gain energy from interacting with the world around them, and become quickly excited over new possibilities. Though ENFPs loves being around people, they crave alone time much more than the average extrovert. ENFPs search for a deeper meaning in just about everything, and use their much-coveted alone time to decide how their experiences fit in with their system of core values. To be frank, it’s an exhausting personality to have. Here are a few struggles most ENFPs face:

2. Being very socially conscience but also fiercely individualistic. This means always wanting to fit in with a group, but never wanting to compromise your personality to do so.
4.Having a thousand great ideas that you never follow through on.5. Regularly forgetting that your physical needs exist.
6. Getting into the perfect job/relationship/groove and hearing that nagging voice in the back of your mind going “But maybe there’s something even BETTER out there…”
7. Constantly contradicting yourself because you genuinely see multiple sides to most situations.
9. Being a HUGE, UNSTOPPABLE FORCE of creativity and productivity… an hour before the deadline.
16. People underestimating your intelligence because you lead with the fun, upbeat parts of your personality.
25. Being a walking contradiction in almost every way, but knowing that you wouldn’t change a thing, even if you could.

fj1200
09-25-2014, 09:48 AM
As an INTJ... I don't care. :slap:

Abbey Marie
09-25-2014, 11:35 AM
As an INTJ... I don't care. :slap:

Lol, that's me too, consistently in 3 M-B tests.

Abbey Marie
09-25-2014, 11:37 AM
Being very socially conscience

It's "conscious".

D, I'd be concerned with a group that uses the wrong word, or cannot at least edit better.

darin
09-25-2014, 01:06 PM
We were too busy-in-our-mind to notice :)

Not a matter of trust or anything like that - but it's descriptive of me; very much so

gabosaurus
09-25-2014, 01:32 PM
Well dang, I haven't thought about the Myers-Briggs personality types since I was in college. I never thought it would be brought up on DP. :eek:

Darin will be glad to know that I am also an ENFP. Great minds often think alike.

SassyLady
09-26-2014, 12:56 AM
As an INFJ I can help you deal with your issues if you'll just listen to me ... I'm right, just don't know why I'm right! :poke: