PDA

View Full Version : Holder stepping down !!!

namvet
09-25-2014, 10:05 AM
good riddance to. breaking from Fox

Attorney General Eric Holder plans to announce Thursday that he is leaving the Obama administration, a Justice Department official confirmed to Fox News.
The official said Holder has agreed to stay on the job until his successor is confirmed.
The departure would cap a tumultuous six-year term for the nation's top law enforcement official.

source (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/25/holder-stepping-down-from-obama-administration-official-says/)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-25-2014, 10:11 AM

Attorney General Eric Holder plans to announce Thursday that he is leaving the Obama administration, a Justice Department official confirmed to Fox News.
The official said Holder has agreed to stay on the job until his successor is confirmed.
The departure would cap a tumultuous six-year term for the nation's top law enforcement official.

source (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/25/holder-stepping-down-from-obama-administration-official-says/)

just saw it and came to post it, ya beat me to it..

Surely a calculated political move by the bampunk regime is afoot here. The lying, corrupt traitorous bastard is likely stepping down to go elsewhere to aid Obama, the ffing dems and make more money with his dumbass racist lying shit!! FFK HIM...--TYR

namvet
09-25-2014, 10:13 AM
somethings up. why now???

Gaffer
09-25-2014, 10:14 AM
Good riddance, now they need to pursue prosecution of the lowlife scum. I don't hold out hope of a better person being appointed. We're libel to see the first muslim AG the way this administration works.

DLT

Beat me to it (by 5 minutes). Was just going to post this but had to feed the cats first!

Eric "My People" Holder will forever be remembered for being the most racially biased crooks in the Obama administration. At least by me, if not by the rest of the nation. His dealings re: Fast & Furious set the tone for the rest of his time in office. We, as a nation, are defined by the people we elect and appoint to represent us. Holder is a prime example of what's wrong with America currently and why we're circling the bowl and about the to be flushed. Holder is just another Obama-turd, IOW. Good riddance.

fj1200
Just wondering what makes him a racist; does he believe in the superiority of the black race?

DLT
09-25-2014, 10:19 AM
Just wondering what makes him a racist; does he believe in the superiority of the black race?

Most Black Nationalists do. They advocate racial segration and self-government of blacks by blacks. See how that turned out in Liberia and other areas in Africa. The dire, dismal and bloody results show a rather glaring contradiction in their "belief" vs. reality.

DLT
09-25-2014, 10:20 AM
Good riddance, now they need to pursue prosecution of the lowlife scum. I don't hold out hope of a better person being appointed. We're libel to see the first muslim AG the way this administration works.

Hey, maybe the only reason he's stepping down....is cause Valerie has a fellow Iranian buddy that wants the job, eh?

namvet
09-25-2014, 10:21 AM
Black Panther's go into mourning

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-25-2014, 10:21 AM

You may have just hit it with that guess my friend!!!
I put nothing past the ffing scum.- Absolutely Nothing!! -Tyr

namvet
09-25-2014, 10:22 AM

you could be right Gaffer

fj1200
09-25-2014, 10:23 AM
Most Black Nationalists do. They advocate racial segration and self-government of blacks by blacks. See how that turned out in Liberia and other areas in Africa. The dire, dismal and bloody results show a rather glaring contradiction in their "belief" vs. reality.

They do? It seems they advocate separatism. Is Holder a Black Nationalist?

namvet
09-25-2014, 10:23 AM
You may have just hit it with that guess my friend!!!
I put nothing past the ffing scum.- Absolutely Nothing!! -Tyr

could be he was facing impeachment or recall

Gaffer
09-25-2014, 10:25 AM

Um, yeah. He won't prosecute "my people" for any reason. Any time there is a black on white assault he goes after the white guy for defending himself. He ignores all black on white crime and injects race into everything he does.

I keep hoping he'll choke on a chicken bone, but resigning is a good start. He's just a black panther in a suit. The black equivalent of a grand dragon.

DLT
09-25-2014, 10:27 AM
Black Panther's go into mourning

Not so fast. A fellow Freeper just suggested that Holder is destined for the USSC (Ginsberg replacement (http://hotair.com/archives/2014/09/23/ruth-bader-ginsberg-to-liberals-you-really-think-obama-can-replace-me/)?).

Think about that possibility for a minute.

namvet
09-25-2014, 10:27 AM
there goes Sharpton's main man

Gaffer
09-25-2014, 10:28 AM
Not so fast. A fellow Freeper just suggested that Holder is destined for the USSC (Ginsberg replacement (http://hotair.com/archives/2014/09/23/ruth-bader-ginsberg-to-liberals-you-really-think-obama-can-replace-me/)?).

That's a nightmare.

fj1200
09-25-2014, 10:29 AM
Um, yeah. He won't prosecute "my people" for any reason. Any time there is a black on white assault he goes after the white guy for defending himself. He ignores all black on white crime and injects race into everything he does.

I keep hoping he'll choke on a chicken bone, but resigning is a good start. He's just a black panther in a suit. The black equivalent of a grand dragon.

Not sure that shows him to think the black race is superior.

DLT
09-25-2014, 10:29 AM
They do? It seems they advocate separatism. Is Holder a Black Nationalist?

Not officially. But he's just cagey enough to be a closet member (http://www.fisheaters.com/forums/index.php?topic=3429412.0).

fj1200
09-25-2014, 10:30 AM
Not officially. But he's just cagey enough to be a closet member (http://www.fisheaters.com/forums/index.php?topic=3429412.0).

OK.

:backsawayslowly:

namvet
09-25-2014, 10:45 AM
http://i62.tinypic.com/30kud1x.jpg

Gaffer
09-25-2014, 10:45 AM

He might not be a supremest, but he is most certainly a bigot.

darin
09-25-2014, 11:01 AM
Everything illegal done by this - perhaps? the most corrupt in US History - will be pardoned.

DLT
09-25-2014, 11:05 AM
He might not be a supremest, but he is most certainly a bigot.

A bigot that has, between him and his boss, done more to set race relations BACK; and to divide this nation along racial lines, than any foreign enemy could have ever done.

DLT
09-25-2014, 11:08 AM
could be he was facing impeachment or recall

In a sane America that was being run by men, not cowards, yes. Alas.....

Abbey Marie
09-25-2014, 11:30 AM

The bolded is why I don't get excited by even Obama leaving office. A new, and possibly even worse person just takes their place. (I know that is hard to imagine!). What we need in this country is a major culture change. But how that can happen, other than through mass prayer, I do not know.

Abbey Marie
09-25-2014, 11:32 AM

...and Boehner will just weep tears of joyous capitulation.

Nukeman
09-25-2014, 12:04 PM
Not sure that shows him to think the black race is superior.He doesn't have to feel he is "superior" according to the definition of Racism one only need to hold "power" over those of another race... I think being the AG gives him a GREAT deal of power of all races, yet he seams to go out of his way to prosecute whites.... So ya he's a racist!!!!!!!!!

rac·ism<input type="button" class="au" title="Listen to the pronunciation of racism" style="background-image: url(http://www.merriam-webster.com/styles/default/images/reference/audio-pron-hw.gif); border: 0px; cursor: pointer; height: 17px; margin: 0px 10px 4px 4px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: bottom; width: 18px; background-position: 0% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;"> noun \ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi-\: poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race
: the belief that some races of people are better than others

fj1200
09-25-2014, 12:40 PM
He doesn't have to feel he is "superior" according to the definition of Racism one only need to hold "power" over those of another race... I think being the AG gives him a GREAT deal of power of all races, yet he seams to go out of his way to prosecute whites.... So ya he's a racist!!!!!!!!!

Not sure that's the traditional definition but there you go. But by your definition he would seem to be a racist. :poke:

aboutime
09-25-2014, 12:57 PM

Bout time. But this move will only allow Holder to spend more time, dedicated to enhancing the New Black Panther/Muslim Brotherhood alliances in the District of Columbia.

Holder has nothing to fear. His buddy Barack will just PARDON Holder before he leaves office, and WE THE PEOPLE will never, ever get answers to the FAST & FURIOUS, and the countless other Constitutional Broken Laws Holder, and Barack enjoyed for six years.

And, we shouldn't forget. Those same ILLITERATE Americans who voted TWICE for Obama will probably erect a Statue of Holder, where he literally holds two AMERICAN TESTICLES in his bronzed hands...while Smiling from Ear to Ear.

Stiletto
09-25-2014, 09:17 PM

Holder is a Black Apologist, down to his very marrow, and he has, in the past, present, (and future) made it crystal clear that he's not interested one whit in racial "equality" in any way, shape, or form.

While not a racist in the classical sense, Holder has operated with a track record of giving preferential treatment to Blacks and, to a lesser extent, other minorities (*cough* Southern Border Crisis *cough*). Between Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman and Michael Brown/Darren Wilson, he and his Department have done more to foment racial tensions and open up a yawning chasm regarding the racial divide in this country, equality and justice be damned.

As USAG, Holder has been anything but non-partisan/neutral -- he should be treating every crisis, investigation, situation, and issue that comes across his desk with equality, impartiality, responsibility, and determination. Instead, he has chosen to vigorously pursue only those issues that support his (and Obama's) biases and ideologies, and has done his damnedest to try and help the Progressive Left pursue their agenda and achieve its goals.

When faced with issues that 1) aren't in line with the PL, 2) could potentially damage the Administration and/or the Democrats in Congress, rather than approach them with the same zeal shown WRT the riots in Ferguson, the George Zimmerman case, ISIS (and other terrorist organizations), and the flood of criminals invading from the South, Holder has instead balked, stalled, avoided, and flat-out refused to be forthcoming with information and/or evidence; he has refused to take action and initiate investigations when needed, and he has refused to cooperate with Congressional Committees and other investigations. When push came to shove, he ran and hid behind Obama's skirts.

...Fast and Furious, the IRS scandal, the Illegal/Criminal Alien Invasion on the border, Islamic Terrorism, St. Skittles/George Zimmerman, St. SwisherSweets/Officer Darren Wilson -- Hell, even the fucking Washington Redskins team name -- these are but only a few examples of how Holder has abused his position and has been derelict in his duty as AG.

In short, he is not operating in the best interest of the citizens of the United States. Like Obama, he holds an extreme disdain for the Constitution and views it as a PITA and an obstacle preventing him from doing as he damned well pleases WRT the laws in this country and the system in which the three branches of government operate.

Stiletto
09-25-2014, 09:26 PM
Oh, it just gets better and better:

Al Sharpton Says He's Helping Pick the Next Attorney General (http://www.businessinsider.com/al-sharpton-says-hes-helping-pick-the-next-attorney-general-2014-9)

"We are engaged in immediate conversations with the White House on deliberations over a successor whom we hope will continue in the general direction of Attorney General Holder," Sharpton said in a statement.

Then this showed up. Did Sharpton let the cat out of the bag, or was he talking out of his weaselly ass and in turn received a smackdown from ValJar?

Update (3:17 p.m.): Sharpton sent a statement to Business Insider clarifying that he is not involved in the "decision making."
"We did not say we are in the decision making. We are in conversation to reach out to them to have meetings about what we want to see in a successor," said Sharpton. "I have personally spoken to Attorney General Eric Holder today to express my views that he was the best civil rights Attorney General in history."

NightTrain
09-25-2014, 09:30 PM
Damage control.

They're going to lose the Senate and they're getting rid of the Red-Hot targets.

Born2DecadesLate
09-25-2014, 09:41 PM
Oh, it just gets better and better:

Al Sharpton Says He's Helping Pick the Next Attorney General (http://www.businessinsider.com/al-sharpton-says-hes-helping-pick-the-next-attorney-general-2014-9)

Then this showed up. Did Sharpton let the cat out of the bag, or was he talking out of his weaselly ass and in turn received a smackdown from ValJar?

[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]

Bobby Kennedy would roll over in his grave to hear Holder called the best civil rights AG in history.

Born2DecadesLate
09-25-2014, 09:43 PM
Damage control.

They're going to lose the Senate and they're getting rid of the Red-Hot targets.

Holder was too radioactive and needed to go either way. He chose now because he KNOWS the Dems are going to lose the Senate and he's hoping agianst a hope a successor will be put in place before that happens.

NightTrain
09-25-2014, 10:02 PM
Holder was too radioactive and needed to go either way. He chose now because he KNOWS the Dems are going to lose the Senate and he's hoping agianst a hope a successor will be put in place before that happens.

It'll happen before the election. It has to.

"Oh, yeah, well.... Holder was out of line, but this new guy is better! He didn't do all that shit that you're pissed off about - why are you mean old Republicans picking on him for?"

Mark my words, the new AG will be a minority, and that'll play into the '16 playbook.

It takes the wind out of the sails of the inbound posse.

It's brilliant, really. Debbie Wassermann-Schultz is evil, but she's not stupid.

fj1200
09-25-2014, 10:22 PM
While not a racist in the classical sense...

Ya damn leftie, get with the talking points.

SassyLady
09-25-2014, 11:35 PM
Not sure that's the traditional definition but there you go. But by your definition he would seem to be a racist. :poke:

fj ... what makes you believe he's not a racist. Several people have mentioned that he seems to be a racist and yet you still wonder. Do you know something about the man that would contradict his being a racist?

Gunny
09-25-2014, 11:40 PM

Is he being tried for treason or sedition?

red state
09-26-2014, 12:15 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Gaffer http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=706119#post706119)
Good riddance, now they need to pursue prosecution of the lowlife scum. I don't hold out hope of a better person being appointed. We're libel to see the first muslim AG the way this administration works.http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png

Gaffer, I wouldn't doubt that one bit and would even suspect a turning to sharia lawlessness. Holder most certainly 'bent' the law and the next guy/gal could be even worse and if the next AG doesn't try to "introduce" sharia lawlessness, then B.O. or any one of those within the dimocrat party are likely to do so in appeasement to our growing muSLUM population. Two more years or so to see what all this traitor in OUR White House is capable of.....

fj1200
09-26-2014, 08:11 AM
fj ... what makes you believe he's not a racist. Several people have mentioned that he seems to be a racist and yet you still wonder. Do you know something about the man that would contradict his being a racist?

I merely asked what makes him a racist as the charge goes out so often. And seeming to be a racist does not a racist make. I've heard he's a black nationalist yet he doesn't seem to call for a separation of the races. :confused: I've heard he's a racist but he doesn't seem to profess that blacks are superior to whites. :dunno: It is possible for Holder to just be wrong and a poor AG without making everything about race; that's what lefties :eek: do.

Gaffer
09-26-2014, 09:39 AM
I merely asked what makes him a racist as the charge goes out so often. And seeming to be a racist does not a racist make. I've heard he's a black nationalist yet he doesn't seem to call for a separation of the races. :confused: I've heard he's a racist but he doesn't seem to profess that blacks are superior to whites. :dunno: It is possible for Holder to just be wrong and a poor AG without making everything about race; that's what lefties :eek: do.

What part of "his people" didn't you understand. He's the biggest bigot to be in the AG since the early 20th century, he's just a different color. All his actions have been politically or racially motivated since he took the position. A black David Dukes in a position of federal power.

And yes this is all about the election and padding their position before the they lose the senate. And the new congress does not take over until January so they have lots of time to get a new muslim loving commie into the position.

Thunderknuckles
09-26-2014, 10:45 AM
Holder is a Black Apologist..
That and he's just an asshole. The day dawns a little brighter with his absence.

fj1200
09-26-2014, 11:12 AM
What part of "his people" didn't you understand. He's the biggest bigot to be in the AG since the early 20th century, he's just a different color. All his actions have been politically or racially motivated since he took the position. A black David Dukes in a position of federal power.

And yes this is all about the election and padding their position before the they lose the senate. And the new congress does not take over until January so they have lots of time to get a new muslim loving commie into the position.

:laugh: Anyway, I didn't ask how he was a bigot, I asked how he was a racist. Hatin' Whitey isn't it.

aboutime
09-26-2014, 02:58 PM

Gaffer. Glad to see him gone. But I see it as a Preemptive move he and Obama planned long ago. Obama now has the power to PARDON Holder, and every other LAW BREAKER in his administration, long before Obama leaves office.

By pardoning EVERYBODY Obama has chosen to Destroy the Nation. He Pre-emptively also DESTROYS any attempts to call members of Obama's LIAR'S CLUB into court, or in front of Congress during hearings. The PARDONS give all of the witnesses IMMUNITY. Like a BLANKET FIFTH AMENDMENT.

Think about it. And for those who will either laugh at what I said, or call me names. Go ahead and laugh.

None of you are willing to handle the TRUTH.
(a quote from aboutime)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-26-2014, 05:23 PM

FJ = NO HABLA , when its convenient for him..
He be Sgt. Shutz from Hogan heroes when it suits his purposes..-:laugh:

I can just hear it now,
in his best impersonation voice, "I know nothing, NOTHING"!!!!! :rofl1:-----Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-26-2014, 05:51 PM
The snake(Obama) sheds its skin...

http://www.examiner.com/article/networks-fail-to-report-reason-for-holder-resignation

In the late breaking development concerning the resignation of Attorney General Eric Holder, the mainstream media news outlets failed to report the reason for Holder's departure. For example, although CBS News mentioned that Holder had been the only attorney general in U.S. history to be held in contempt of Congress, the network failed to cite this as a key reason Holder decided to bail. The omission speaks volumes.

Holder's resignation comes on the heels of a ruling today by a federal judge that the contempt of Congress citation against Holder can proceed to the next level. House leaders had been stymied by the refusal of Holder and the Department of Justice (DOJ) to comply with requests for appropriate documents in the ongoing investigations into the Fast and Furious debacle. The House further was thwarted by the refusal of DOJ personnel to cooperate with Congress in the ongoing investigations.

The Obama administration had argued that the courts should stop the contempt citation from moving forward in the courts. Thus, the ruling today is a victory for the U.S. House of Representatives, which had found itself unable to move forward in the Fast and Furious investigation due to stonewalling and the refusal to cooperate on the part of Holder and other top DOJ officials. The ruling, further, is a major setback for Holder and Obama, who had been hiding themselves behind "executive privilege" in refusing to cooperate with Congress.

Judicial Watch had taken the Obama administration to court in order to force the DOJ's hand in turning over the pertinent documents, which it had withheld from Congress. Now that the court has ruled against Holder and Obama, the House Committee can proceed to the next level of its investigation. And Obama and Holder can no longer claim executive privilege in continuing to withhold evidence.

That evidence not only includes the alleged involvement of the very top tier of the Obama administration in authorizing illegal activity but the full account of the circumstances surrounding the murder of U.S. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry, who was killed with one of the guns that the administration used in the Fast and Furious scandal.

The Examiner reported extensively on Fast and Furious at the time that whistleblowers within the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) came forward to report that the agency had been involved in a massive scheme, planned and coordinated at the very top levels of the Obama administration, to place U.S. guns into the hands of dangerous Mexican drug cartels. The government claims it was "a tracking attempt, a sting operation gone bad."

But whistleblowers and investigative reporters such as David Codrea and Mike Vanderboegh discovered that there was no sting and no attempt to track illegal firearms. Rather, the scheme was implemented in order to attempt to "prove" the false meme of administration officials that "most of the illegal guns used by Mexican drug cartels come from the United States." This meme was to be hammered home as far and wide as possible in order to build support for more restrictive U.S. gun laws. Not only were officials at the top level of the ATF involved in the scheme but so were top officials at the DOJ, Hillary Clinton at the State Department, Janet Napolitano at the Department of Homeland Security, and others, not to mention Obama.

ATF whistleblowers began to notice that no illegal weapons were being recovered in the so-called "sting operation," which led them to do some covert digging around at the agency to discover what, exactly, was going on. What they discovered was widespread corruption, illegal activity, and covert attempts to undercut the gun rights of ordinary citizens.

Yes the serpent sheds its old skin to try to revamp its image during its last two years of tyranny.
He'll never get the justice he truly deserves IMHO... A very ,very sad fact... Tyr

hjmick
09-26-2014, 05:55 PM
Holder stepping down !!!

So he can replace Ginsburg...

jimnyc
09-26-2014, 06:40 PM
:laugh: Anyway, I didn't ask how he was a bigot, I asked how he was a racist. Hatin' Whitey isn't it.

If someone goes on, right here on this board, calling Obama for example, a nigger, over and over. Wouldn't it be fair to say that this person would be labeled a racist? Even if said person was white, voted for black republicans... In other words, a person who does not believe whites are superior, but calls black folks they don't like the nigger word. That person isn't and shouldn't be labeled a racist?

I think someone doing so much FOR black folks, and pretty much nothing for white folks, as AG, and how he has the DOJ investigate so many white on black crimes, but none the other way around - is a racist act by itself. Just like calling someone a nigger is racist. His actions are racist. That makes him a racist, IMO.

aboutime
09-26-2014, 07:23 PM
If someone goes on, right here on this board, calling Obama for example, a nigger, over and over. Wouldn't it be fair to say that this person would be labeled a racist? Even if said person was white, voted for black republicans... In other words, a person who does not believe whites are superior, but calls black folks they don't like the nigger word. That person isn't and shouldn't be labeled a racist?

I think someone doing so much FOR black folks, and pretty much nothing for white folks, as AG, and how he has the DOJ investigate so many white on black crimes, but none the other way around - is a racist act by itself. Just like calling someone a nigger is racist. His actions are racist. That makes him a racist, IMO.

But Jim. As most of us already know. Whenever any of us try to discuss such actions, or attempt to get involved with actually trying to stop the racism by TALKING honestly about it WE instantly are labeled Racists in order to CEASE all attempts to discuss, or become involved in SOLVING the age-old problem of Racism..by those who CANNOT AFFORD to allow anyone to Resolve such problems with honest discussions because....Their century old VICTIMIZATION as wannbe relatives of SLAVES whom Whitey discriminated against, still needs to be held responsible for the REPARATIONS...today's VICTIMS demand they NEED to be paid...in order to be on an equal setting with everyone else who ISN'T PRETENDING TO BE A VICTIM of Slavery.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-26-2014, 07:49 PM

Can't wait to see how fj tries to play this comment coming back at him. .:laugh:

Holder gets a pass because its an unwritten holy law by the lib/dems and their ilk that no black man can be racist.
I suspect that's goes double for fj..
Going be a damn hard task to answer your comment with any logical, sane refutation my friend.

A cold ,hard and lethal truthful stab like that what else can he do?

I bet our boy wonder just punts...:rofl1:--Tyr

namvet
09-26-2014, 07:54 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/11i1kzd.jpg

SassyLady
09-27-2014, 12:10 AM

How clever of you. Not stating that he isn't a racist ... just asking others to support their belief that he is a racist.

My question to you is ... do you really think all the vitriol he's caused and all the screwups is because he's just a "poor" AG? I don't think the man is stupid. I truly believe he has an agenda and that the agenda is to give advantage to his race. Perhaps he hasn't declared that his race is superior to any other race, however, when a white AG prosecutes more blacks than whites, they are accused of being racist. Why? Why is it that whites are the only ones that are racist?

fj ... can you at least entertain the idea that some of his "actions" are racially biased?

fj1200
09-27-2014, 09:11 AM
How clever of you. Not stating that he isn't a racist ... just asking others to support their belief that he is a racist.

My question to you is ... do you really think all the vitriol he's caused and all the screwups is because he's just a "poor" AG? I don't think the man is stupid. I truly believe he has an agenda and that the agenda is to give advantage to his race. Perhaps he hasn't declared that his race is superior to any other race, however, when a white AG prosecutes more blacks than whites, they are accused of being racist. Why? Why is it that whites are the only ones that are racist?

fj ... can you at least entertain the idea that some of his "actions" are racially biased?

Clever? I'm not the one who tosses out racism at the drop of a hat. If I'm going to accuse someone of racism I will go ahead and prove it. But you might be right, in addition to being a poor AG he's a flaming lib, progressive, leftie. ;)

And I'm pretty sure he's got a long way to go so that we're all complaining about us being kept down by the black man. And his actions are probably racially baised; see flaming lib, progressive, leftie. :) Has DOJ prosecuted more whites than blacks?

fj1200
09-27-2014, 09:23 AM

Yes, someone who uses the word over and over would likely be labeled a racist. And yes correct, if he didn't believe in the superiority of the white race he wouldn't be a racist.

As to Holder; he's certainly being labeled a racist but you've made presumptions that haven't been proven. Actions aren't racist, beliefs are.

Can't wait to see how fj tries to play this comment coming back at him.

By knocking it out of the park of course. Man you suck at this; ignore is the best route for you at this point. :)

jimnyc
09-27-2014, 09:34 AM
Yes, someone who uses the word over and over would likely be labeled a racist. And yes correct, if he didn't believe in the superiority of the white race he wouldn't be a racist.

As to Holder; he's certainly being labeled a racist but you've made presumptions that haven't been proven. Actions aren't racist, beliefs are.\

Well, I personally don't think white folks are better or superior than black folks. I DO think some are scumbags, just like some scumbag white folks. I like to call Obama and Mooch the Wife all kinds of names, always told I am racist. Hell, even posting statistics has had me called a racist. None of these are beliefs, simply actions of calling a name or posting facts, yet "I" am a racist for doing so.

80% of the republicans are racist for not agreeing with Obama on his shit policies and shit decisions.

The Ferguson cop shot a thug - he's a racist for doing so. NEVER once heard anything about him, or anyone on the force there, believing whites are superior.

The cooking lady, racist for saying nigger over 20+ years ago.

In fact, other than the KKK, it's kinda rare to see/hear someone say that whites are outright superior (yes, I know it's on the internet, and stormfront...) Most of the time it is names and actions. If what you're saying is true, the "racists" in the population just dropped by like 80% - unless of course they have espoused their beliefs of a superior race. Otherwise, they are simply actions.

I'll be curious to see one member chime in for example - Revelarts. Do you agree, Rev, that beliefs alone make one a racist, that their actions and such don't in fact make them racist? I know the answer already, just figured I would ask anyway. :)

fj1200
09-27-2014, 09:51 AM
If what you're saying is true, the "racists" in the population just dropped by like 80% - unless of course they have espoused their beliefs of a superior race. Otherwise, they are simply actions.

I'll be curious to see one member chime in for example - Revelarts. Do you agree, Rev, that beliefs alone make one a racist, that their actions and such don't in fact make them racist? I know the answer already, just figured I would ask anyway. :)

I don't disagree with anything you posted. Racism is thrown out far to often in society today, it completely distracts from getting down to real issues and real solutions.

And I know you didn't ask me but I'll reiterate that beliefs are racist, not actions; although actions are what would be illegal. One can be a flaming racist but not discriminate against blacks in any way.

jimnyc
09-27-2014, 10:03 AM
I don't disagree with anything you posted. Racism is thrown out far to often in society today, it completely distracts from getting down to real issues and real solutions.

And I know you didn't ask me but I'll reiterate that beliefs are racist, not actions; although actions are what would be illegal. One can be a flaming racist but not discriminate against blacks in any way.

Then I would say that 90%+ of complaints from blacks (if not a lot more), about whites and white cops being racist - is simply not the case. In fact, don't think I can ever recall a case where an officer shot/hurt a black suspect while claiming a race was superior/inferior. And if NOT racist, then authorities should be stepping in to correct the blacks around the nation - NOT sending in the DOJ to have investigations on civil rights based on race and such.

fj1200
09-27-2014, 10:09 AM
Then I would say that 90%+ of complaints from blacks (if not a lot more), about whites and white cops being racist - is simply not the case.

My rep around here is going to take a hit if we keep agreeing like this. Or yours. :slap:

:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-27-2014, 10:20 AM
Clever? I'm not the one who tosses out racism at the drop of a hat. If I'm going to accuse someone of racism I will go ahead and prove it. But you might be right, in addition to being a poor AG he's a flaming lib, progressive, leftie. ;)

And I'm pretty sure he's got a long way to go so that we're all complaining about us being kept down by the black man. And his actions are probably racially baised; see flaming lib, progressive, leftie. :) Has DOJ prosecuted more whites than blacks?

Insane blindness is your affliction, not mine..--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-27-2014, 10:32 AM

This comment proves either you haven't a clue or your PC-ness is a lethal affliction.

One can be a flaming racist but not discriminate against blacks in any way.

Really, ok thought police, how are you going to know ?
I see, so in your ffkked up little world everybody not kissing black asses are thought racists..
Anybody presenting negative FACTS about them is tripled qualified as a racist..
You are truly one ffed-up dude and have a lib streak in you a mile wide for that is today's Marxist/liberal thinking.
And that is exactly how the media, PC crowd play it to a T..

HERE IS HOW STUPID THAT IS..

An example shown below to illustrate the pure absurdity of your comment..

"One can be a flaming rapist but not rape any women in any way."

Your comment serves to give means and reasoning to attacking people that only think bad thoughts-racist thoughts..
MY, my couldn't get more Gestapo like than that IMHO..-Tyr

DLT
09-27-2014, 11:32 AM
Is he being tried for treason or sedition?

Now you're just dreaming. It will never happen under a leftist Democrat administration.

Remember how the leftists all wet-dreamed about having Bush, Cheney and the Bush administration (especially Rove) all frog-marched to prison for their supposed "lies" re: Iraq WMDs? Lies that, if really lies, most of the same Democrats calling for that frog-march of Republicans, had also told during the Clinton administration....including Clinton himself, who wanted a regime change in Iraq.

Well...this administration's lies are well documented by now....as well as ongoing. And the resultant deaths tally from these lies has yet to be calculated (it ain't over yet). But if any admin ever deserved to be frog-marched to jail, it's the Obama one. It ain't gonna happen though. We will not see justice doled out by mankind, no matter how long we live. Any real justice will have to be divinely given.

fj1200
09-27-2014, 02:30 PM
Insane blindness is your affliction, not mine..--Tyr

Usually a response that addresses the post is appropriate. :dunno:

How much time do you need to understand how ridiculous your example is? Take as long as you need before reading further down the page.

fj1200
09-27-2014, 02:52 PM
This comment proves either you haven't a clue or your PC-ness is a lethal affliction.

I see, so in your ffkked up little world everybody not kissing black asses are thought racists..
You are truly one ffed-up dude and have a lib streak in you a mile wide for that is today's Marxist/liberal thinking.

Your comment serves to give means and reasoning to attacking people that only think bad thoughts-racist thoughts..

It would seriously be helpful if you wouldn't listen to your imagination so much. It makes having a conversation difficult.

First, your statement is patently false. One cannot be a rapist and not rape women; The act of rape is what defines the rapist. Racism is a belief and can't be proven by actions and isn't even against the law. What is illegal in this country is discrimination and is something that can be proven. If you believe my statement is false you can certainly take another go at it.

Second, the rest of your post is nearly incomprehensible. Of course you don't know who a racist is. Those who I think are racist are those who say racist things that indicate what they believe. Facts, actual ones that is, that present a group of people in a negative light are not racist. Ones who propagandize facts to present a group of people in a negative light to reinforce racist comments are racist.

My comment only indicates truth. Racism is not illegal; discrimination is.

Born2DecadesLate
09-27-2014, 04:17 PM

UM WHAT? The poster is entirely correct.

Racism isn't a verb , so you can't racist someone. You can however discriminate against them, which would be a manifestation of racism. A possible manifestation I should say, because quite obviously not all racists discriminate.

This is why you won't find any laws against racism, but plenty against discrimination.