PDA

View Full Version : your dogs and cats have no chance....

PostmodernProphet
09-25-2014, 02:46 PM
had to come back and post this pic, as it will put all your favorite photos of cute dogs and cats to shame....

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6364&stc=1

jimnyc
09-25-2014, 02:56 PM
OMG I want one!! That is SO cute!!

DLT
09-25-2014, 07:55 PM
had to come back and post this pic, as it will put all your favorite photos of cute dogs and cats to shame....

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6364&stc=1

Awwwww!

NightTrain
09-25-2014, 08:25 PM
OMG I want one!! That is SO cute!!

That guy is married, Jim.:poke:

SassyLady
09-26-2014, 12:16 AM

:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

jimnyc
09-26-2014, 05:21 AM

You dirty bastard!! :laugh:

:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

What are you laughing at, woman!!!???!!! :poke:

Abbey Marie
09-26-2014, 09:00 AM
Big man + small animal = "Awwww"

BoogyMan
09-26-2014, 09:08 AM
Will Jim soon be posting pictures of a kitten riding around a pool on the back of a baby dolphin? :)

Abbey Marie
09-26-2014, 09:09 AM
Will Jim soon be posting pictures of a kitten riding around a pool on the back of a baby dolphin? :)

With Jim, it is much more likely to be riding on the back of a monkey. :laugh2:

jimnyc
09-26-2014, 09:11 AM

Trust me, if I thought for a second that I could adopt me that little dolphin, I'd be on it!! Poor little bugger wouldn't be happy in my tub anyway.

With Jim, it is much more likely to be riding on the back of a monkey. :laugh2:

Absolutely! And the monkey would be riding the dogs! And of course, still the best part, the monkey would be torturing the woman and giving me years and years of laughing and smiling. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
09-26-2014, 09:12 AM
Trust me, if I thought for a second that I could adopt me that little dolphin, I'd be on it!! Poor little bugger wouldn't be happy in my tub anyway.

Absolutely! And the monkey would be riding the dogs! And of course, still the best part, the monkey would be torturing the woman and giving me years and years of laughing and smiling. :laugh2:

And flinging poo!

Bilgerat
09-26-2014, 09:33 AM

Did I hear monkeys riding dogs?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6384&stc=1

jimnyc
09-26-2014, 09:39 AM
See, told ya, ^^^ monkeys riding dogs is just a natural thing! :2up:

BoogyMan
09-26-2014, 10:54 AM
I need this little guy....

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6385&stc=1

SassyLady
09-27-2014, 12:01 AM
See, told ya, ^^^ monkeys riding dogs is just a natural thing! :2up:

Looks to me like they gotta be Mexican monkeys though!

KitchenKitten99
09-28-2014, 12:20 AM
Oh I think my new twin siberian husky pups are so much cuter! I don't get to take them home until November tho.http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6388&stc=1

They look like little polar bears!

Epic cute FTW!

NightTrain
09-28-2014, 09:07 AM
Are you sure those are Siberians, KK? Those are always black & white from what I've seen.

Sharon's brother had a Siberian Husky back when we first got together, and we watched him for like a week. He did something stupid while we were gone for a few hours, so the next time we had to leave him home, I put him in the garage. The bastard tore off all the trim to the door into the house and started destroying all the sheetrock around the door. Luckily, we weren't gone more than a half hour, so he only partially destroyed the wall.

He was completely unrepentant, and almost looked amused as I was yelling at him, holding chunks of sheetrock and trim in front of his face. He was an old dog, but if you weren't his Alpha, he had no respect. We didn't volunteer to watch him again after that.

They're pretty cool dogs, and very smart.... usually.

KitchenKitten99
09-28-2014, 09:49 AM
Huskies can be black and white, all white, red, grey, brown and grey.

All white aren't as common but I have seen plenty of them. Two from the same litter aren't as common because the parents were red/white and black/white.

I have had two different huskies before and I am well aware of their nature. I love them anyway and much of the destructive behavior can be mitigated with proper training and attention diversion.

Your relative's husky probably should have been crated when you left. He very well might not have been crate trained though.

A bored husky is a destructive husky. And a bored husky with separation issues (most do) is as bad as the Tazmanian Devil. Huskies are very pack oriented and hate being separated.

And yes, he was amused when you were yelling at him because he knew you weren't really the Alpha and you didn't do anything to establish yourself as such even if it was temporary.

My last husky would actually sulk and get the hang-dog look and wouldn't make eye contact if I talked to him in the 'mom is disappointed or mad' tone in my voice. He knew when he'd done wrong. My mom got a kick out of it when he got scolded in front of her once.

Sometimes he would put himself in his kennel and then I knew he had done something wrong and regretted it so he put himself in time out. Most of the time it was dropping a deuce in the basement even though he never told anyone he had to go out and go potty.

Yes they are smarter than the average dog and will outsmart you in many ways. They are NOT for the average dog owner. I warn people all the time about what to expect when they'd compliment my dog on his beauty and say they've always wanted one 'because they're so pretty'.

NightTrain
09-28-2014, 10:03 AM
Yeah, we both knew I wasn't his Alpha, so it was pointless to go any further with it... one week wasn't enough time and he didn't want to be left alone.

You're right about all white, I've seen them before but didn't realize they were Siberians until now. They're very beautiful but ornery when they want to be.

We raised Malemutes when I was a kid, they're similar but love to fight other dogs like nobody's business! Real people dogs, though.

KitchenKitten99
09-28-2014, 10:47 AM
Yeah, we both knew I wasn't his Alpha, so it was pointless to go any further with it... one week wasn't enough time and he didn't want to be left alone.

You're right about all white, I've seen them before but didn't realize they were Siberians until now. They're very beautiful but ornery when they want to be.

We raised Malemutes when I was a kid, they're similar but love to fight other dogs like nobody's business! Real people dogs, though.

Malamutes are huskies with a little less 'I like everyone' in them with more brute, less endurance, and a bigger territory ego.
Huskies and malamutes are working dog breeds. They need to be kept busy with a job or task that requires some kind of thinking.