PDA

View Full Version : Republicans See Money Drying Up in Final Weeks

tailfins
09-26-2014, 01:30 PM
What if the IRS targeting is working?

http://www.nationaljournal.com/politics/republicans-see-money-drying-up-in-final-weeks-20140925

red state
09-26-2014, 01:57 PM
What if some simply refused to pay into a system that is broken? I would never in a million years throw money at the so-called Republican part for what they've given us to vote for and are contemplating the same mistakes that have 'helped' pave the way for B.O. (TWICE). I'll still be forced to cast a vote for the Republican party cuz friends here have convinced me that voting "PEROT" as I did when I was younger, only helped put Clinton in THEN and it'd probably do the same thing this time.....another Clinton.

You know, I threatened to simply vote for my chosen State rep and fill my name in the presidential slot (if able) but I may go ahead and vote for the loser they'll probably FORCE me to vote for. Not fair.....the libs get to vote in good faith over any of their candidates and we get an inferior candidate forced down out throat. FOUL!!! says I.

red state
09-26-2014, 02:07 PM
What I'd like to see happen (as the article suggested) is the Rep. taking the majority (big time) and change a few things.....one of which is that to be Commander in Chief, one must have served honorably within our military. I've said this for years and I'm sure I could be reaching or flat wrong on this but it seems to be common sense to believe that a former military guy would better run our military. Before some wiseguy spouts up about this......a military guy also knows how to RUN other things such as business. They have a working knowledge of what needs to be changed to run more efficiently and where waste is. I'm, of course, talking about your average JOE.....not the bureaucrats within the military.

This would have certainly saved us from CRAP like B.O., & [EITHER] Clinton. It wouldn't have helped us much with the likes of Carter but no system is perfect. I'd take Carter over a HELLary or B.O. any day of the week.

Before they start changing or introducing new stuff (IF) they take control, I'd like to see them simply ENFORCE laws we already have that are and have been ignored.....especially by the B.O. administration. It'd be nice if they did away with the "introductions" that Bush got away with too! Yep....he was just B.O. LITE. No racial tones intended.....seriously, I was referring to FULL HEAD BEER vs that lite stuff the call beer.

gabosaurus
09-26-2014, 04:30 PM
It's good to know that our plot is working. :cool:

Liberals aren't worried much about the mid-term elections because they know the GOP is imploding. There are too many factions fighting for supremacy.

Texas is one of the most secure Republican states in the union. But because the incumbent governor is not running to re-election, his heir apparent is fighting for his life against a marginal Dem opponent.

tailfins
09-26-2014, 04:37 PM
It's good to know that our plot is working. :cool:

Liberals aren't worried much about the mid-term elections because they know the GOP is imploding. There are too many factions fighting for supremacy.

Texas is one of the most secure Republican states in the union. But because the incumbent governor is not running to re-election, his heir apparent is fighting for his life against a marginal Dem opponent.

You shouldn't get your info from your labor union publications, it only beclowns you. Below are the published numbers on the TX governor's race. I do however recommend my fellow conservatives send a few bucks to Scott Walker's and Cory Gardner's campaigns.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2014/governor/tx/texas_governor_abbott_vs_davis-3596.html

gabosaurus
09-26-2014, 04:44 PM
You shouldn't get your info from your labor union publications, it only beclowns you. Below are the published numbers on the TX governor's race. I do however recommend my fellow conservatives send a few bucks to Scott Walker's and Cory Gardner's campaigns.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2014/governor/tx/texas_governor_abbott_vs_davis-3596.html

Who reads labor union publications? I have relatives who live in Dallas. I don't need other types of figures.

tailfins
09-26-2014, 05:10 PM
Who reads labor union publications? I have relatives who live in Dallas. I don't need other types of figures.

As the famous post-election interview said:
"How could McGovern lose? Everyone I know voted for him."