PDA

View Full Version : Fired UPS worker accused of stealing $160K diamond, trading it for $20 in weed

tailfins
09-26-2014, 05:54 PM
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/fired-ups-worker-accused-of-stealing-160k-diamond-trading-it-for-20-worth-of-marijuana

hjmick
09-26-2014, 06:01 PM
$20.00 worth of weed ain't a lot of weed...

Or so I've been told... :whistling2:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-26-2014, 06:01 PM
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/fired-ups-worker-accused-of-stealing-160k-diamond-trading-it-for-20-worth-of-marijuana

Dat is RACIST!!! The accused scum is black. :whistling2:

At least it would be had I posted it. :rolleyes:--Tyr

fj1200
09-27-2014, 08:53 AM
^A dictionary is a wonderful thing.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-27-2014, 12:45 PM
^A dictionary is a wonderful thing.

So is common sense, American patriotism and a real man educating himself in firearms use and maintenance in
order to be able to defend himself and his own family.
I am skeptical that you have any clue about that other than a dictionary to look up some big words to enhance your
image. :laugh:
By the way , you forgot the BIG WORDS. ;)

Here let me help you out with that so you can learn..

I've had just about enough of your garrulous blaterations, Hoss! Were you born with that huge head, or is it the result
of alogotrophy while you try to be an artigrapher . Must be so very hard for you to bajulate and still do all you other
lame replies too.. :laugh:--Tyr

fj1200
09-27-2014, 02:23 PM
So is common sense, American patriotism and a real man educating himself in firearms use and maintenance in

I didn't suggest a dictionary was a good thing so you could resurrect obscure words, I suggested it's nice so that you know the definitions of words you use every day. And I'm not really sure what the first part of your post has to do with my comment.

jimnyc
09-27-2014, 02:45 PM
How good was the weed? :dunno: :420:

Born2DecadesLate
09-27-2014, 04:09 PM
I am skeptical that you have any clue about that other than a dictionary to look up some big words to enhance your
image. :laugh:
By the way , you forgot the BIG WORDS. ;)

Here let me help you out with that so you can learn..

I've had just about enough of your garrulous blaterations, Hoss! Were you born with that huge head, or is it the result
of alogotrophy while you try to be an artigrapher . Must be so very hard for you to bajulate and still do all you other
lame replies too.. :laugh:--Tyr
c

I know plenty of "real men" who know nothing of guns?? You have just gave great credence to those who claim that most men who own guns do so in order to make up for other ahem shortcomings.