PDA

View Full Version : Contras CIA Cocaine and the media

revelarts
09-26-2014, 09:18 PM
the reporter Gary Webb in an in depth newspaper series exposed the CiIA and Contras Drugs program which lead to the crack cocaine break out in the 1980s.
It was well documented and the SanJose Mercury News Lawyers made sure they had all the facts stariat the proved via various gov't witnesses, court testimony and gov't protected drug smugglers that the CIA facilitated drugs to collect money for the contra war.

As with stories of this nature the Report was attacked, and the paper eventually caved to the pressure and took the web pages down.
And pressured Webb into registration. He then wrote a book on the subject (http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Alliance-Contras-Cocaine-Explosion/dp/1888363932/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411783742&sr=8-1&keywords=gary+webb) and had started a follow up but before completion he committed suicide by shooting himself in the head ... twice.

it's NOW come out in CIA Docs that the CIA operated a program to discredit Webb, the story and influence the rest of the MSM.

"...the CIA marveled at the success of its public-relations team guiding the mainstream media’s hostility toward both the story and Webb, according to a newly released internal report.
Entitled “Managing a Nightmare: CIA Public Affairs and the Drug Conspiracy Story,” the six-page report describes the CIA’s damage control after Webb’s “Dark Alliance” series was published in the San Jose Mercury-News in August 1996. Webb had resurrected disclosures from the 1980s about the CIA-backed Contras collaborating with cocaine traffickers as the Reagan administration worked to conceal the crimes...."
http://consortiumnews.com/2014/09/26/the-ciamsm-contra-cocaine-cover-up/

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/d6dHqP9wc3k?feature=player_detailpage" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LG8XNFPBPUs?feature=player_detailpage" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

aboutime
09-26-2014, 09:38 PM
rev. Why do you hate your own country so much?

revelarts
09-26-2014, 09:41 PM
why do you hate reality so much?

aboutime
09-27-2014, 06:05 PM
why do you hate reality so much?

You still refuse to answer a question, and depend on the Liberal trick of asking another?

YOU claim to be reality. Show us what YOUR version of reality is. Start by answering my question you HYPOCRITE.

revelarts
09-27-2014, 06:11 PM
You still refuse to answer a question, and depend on the Liberal trick of asking another?

YOU claim to be reality. Show us what YOUR version of reality is. Start by answering my question you HYPOCRITE.

About your question is a BS question.
If you EVER ask me a serious one with substance I'll answer it as kindly as posible if i want to.
it not you can assume i don't wantto talk to you AT.

But your question is a classic "so when did you stop eating your wife?" question.
If you can't see that and learn how to ask a honest question for decent debate instead of following me around from thread to thread making snarky comments. then you'll never get a anything more than a better brand of questions in reply AT.

revelarts
09-27-2014, 08:36 PM
If you EVER ask me a serious one with substance I'll answer it as kindly as posible if i want to.

But your question is a classic "so when did you stop eating your wife?" question.
If you can't see that and learn how to ask a honest question for decent debate instead of following me around from thread to thread making snarky comments. then you'll never get a anything more than a better brand of questions in reply AT.

um... i meant "BEATING your wife." LOL!

aboutime
09-27-2014, 08:58 PM

Fine with me. I'll just take it that my accusation about your HYPOCRISY is correct, and still stands. Even if you don't want to talk.